If ye were firearm...

RolfRolf Regular
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
... which one be you?

Capt'n Rolf be a golden SVD, efficient, reliable, precise and most importantly, stylish!

sniper.jpg

Comments

• metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    AK-47 nigga, you can throw it through dirt, water, mud, sleet, and snow but keeps on shootin'.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    AK-47 nigga, you can throw it through dirt, water, mud, sleet, and snow but keeps on shootin'.

You realize that is BS right? Shit rusts, and guns must have at least the chamber, bolt, and barrel cleaned to keep going. Not saying they aren't reliable, but people on the interwebs have been exaggerating that to a ridiculous level.

Anyway, in the spirit of the thread. M16A4SDM. Was my favorite of the three combat rifles I was issued. It just plain worked.

M16A4-AMU.245190550_large.jpg

EDIT: Still pissed I never got an M14 :mad:
  • LavaRedLavaRed New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I'd be a suppressed, Colt hard slide, USGI 1911, parked black with Pachmayr grips and tall tritium sights:

Practical, handy, trust, accurate, durable, rugged, doesn't make a fuss but packs a hard punch.
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    M4

I bet they were dandy in Iraq, hated the thing in Afghanistan. They are light though, had to feel bad for the guy with the SAW. Felt REALLY bad for anyone who had to carry the M240. That 240 is a beast though....

Fuck it. I wanna be an M240 as long as I don't have to carry myself.

FNM0139mb.png
  • stresstres Regular
    edited July 2010
    thread needs moar pics for the less familiar few.
    edited July 2010
    stres wrote: »
    thread needs moar pics for the less familiar few.

Edited my posts just for you, wee one.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, fuck carrying the M240 around, They are fun though
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would probably be a Mauser C96.

To a handful of people, im the most awesome thing in the world. To the rest of the world, im fucking retarded.
    edited August 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    Yeah, fuck carrying the M240 around, They are fun though

Yeah, they are 26 pounds unloaded if I remember correctly. :eek: Add in a 250 round belt. Jeesh. But they are fun at the range :)
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »

To a handful of people, im the most awesome thing in the world. To the rest of the world, im fucking retarded.

:thumbsup:

Fn-P90

fn_p90_1.jpg
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »

Sir Rolf states that the Mauser C96, along with the Smith & Wesson MK II Hand Ejector are the best firearms in existence? Why, because they are the sidearm of Han Solo and his alter-ego Indiana Jones respectively, Sir Rolf states these mythical beings are very holy figures in Rolfism, as are their weapons.
    edited August 2010
    Sir Rolf= Needs to experience what firearms do to people.

Han Solo would eat his own dick if faced with an M240 :P
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Sir Rolf= Needs to experience what firearms do to people.

Han Solo would eat his own dick if faced with an M240 :P

What do firearms do to people? Rolf wasn't aware that these objects had minds of their own.
    edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    What do firearms do to people? Rolf wasn't aware that these objects had minds of their own.

Oh they do! Just ask most of my relatives :p

JI looked at a picture of that mauser, is that the automatic one?
  • Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    m4 all the way
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    BFG 9000.

bfg9000.jpg

bfg_9000.png

bfg9000%202.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    I'd be some kind of suppressed sniper rifle. Kinda like the ones rooftop assassins use.

Like, the one used in that movie - Leon The Professional.

leon-the-professional-985.jpg&t=1
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mobile FLAK-88

88f37.jpg
    edited September 2010
    BFG 9000 wins.
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    g36E

I wish there was a civilian version. I love the looks of the G36, but obviously have never handled one.
  • 5.56 SS1095.56 SS109 Regular
    edited September 2010
    I wish there was a civilian version. I love the looks of the G36, but obviously have never handled one.

There kind of is, the H&K SL8.

It's shit :thumbsdown:
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Bushmaster ACR, nice and stable and to an extent, resilient.
  • 5.56 SS1095.56 SS109 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Shrubmaster :mad:
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

Like, the one used in that movie - Leon The Professional.

leon-the-professional-985.jpg&t=1

Win! :D

I don't know much about them shootin' machines, but I would say an SKS just because someone once said my username reminded them of it. :thumbsup:
    edited September 2010
    5.56 SS109 wrote: »
    There kind of is, the H&K SL8.

It's shit :thumbsdown:

Thus why I didn't count it. What's with that gimped POS?
    edited September 2010
    How come no one wants to be a Desert Eagle??
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    How come no one wants to be a Desert Eagle??

Cause it's for CS fanboiz :o

I'd be a Walther WA 2000. Just because :D
    wa2000azv6.jpg
    edited September 2010
    That's a cool looking gun.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited September 2010
    That's a cool looking gun.

Really? Rolf always thought Walther stopped making it so quickly because it was the most hideous firearm ever created, and thats saying something, states Rolf.
    edited September 2010
    That's why it's cool. Coolness through ugly.
    edited September 2010
    They stopped cause it was too expensive and nobody bought it. I actually like how it looks. Sorta elegant robust design.
    edited September 2010
    Looks very sturdy.
    edited September 2010
    I would LOOOVEEE to own one of the Walther semi-rifles.

The company makes quality products, I actually have a Walther PPK-series pistol in .22lr. It's probably 20 years old, but I got it for a steal- about $350usd. Anything Walther stopped being imported here for a good deal of time I believe, and even now they aren't the easiest to find, especially at a reasonable price. Superbly built little plinker.
    edited September 2010
    I'd like to change my gun.

kitty-cornershot.jpg
    meowoy7.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Why has cat on gun?
    edited September 2010
    It's a corner shot. Turn the cat around a corner and nobody suspects a thing. Then bullets fly out.
    edited September 2010
    It's a Catling Gun :o
    edited September 2010
    That's devious.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited September 2010
    Turn the cat around a corner and nobody suspects a thing. Then bullets fly out.

Aha, maybe to mere mortals such as yourselves, however, mighty Rolf knows the evilness of cats, for Rolf was once an evil cat. Rolf is not to be fooled by such trickery, for Rolf is known to attack any cat on sight, especially jaguars, they're overrated sports cars, states Rolf.
    BFG 9000.bfg9000.jpg

That is a Finnish L-39 norsutykki, states Rolf. Better than a BFG9000, tastes nicer too.
  • edited September 2010
    edited October 2010
    Nasty desert eagle[/IMG]

Grossss.
  • edited October 2010
    FM%20CSRG%2015%20Chauchat-VD-WEB2.JPG
    because they never work
    edited October 2010
    I guess Fatty tits trumped me. However, it was a very limited weapon in the war. A good weapon yes, but one that was not able to be used much by impending invasion.
  • edited October 2010
    My old 12in the pipe .22 Rossi varmint blaster, some gophers might tell you I'm a good shot, but theres about two thousand that will never have a chance. Split a card with it at 10m, eyeballed a badger with it at about 25m., brought down 2 yotes' with it, and seeing as it is the only firearm I ever owned, I would be it. I miss it dearly, and I hope my former friend blew a goddamn hole in his motherfucking foot with his stolen goods.
    C/O
    edited October 2010
    My old 12in the pipe .22 Rossi varmint blaster, some gophers might tell you I'm a good shot, but theres about two thousand that will never have a chance. Split a card with it at 10m, eyeballed a badger with it at about 25m., brought down 2 yotes' with it, and seeing as it is the only firearm I ever owned, I would be it. I miss it dearly, and I hope my former friend blew a goddamn hole in his motherfucking foot with his stolen goods.
    C/O

Come around my area and we can have a shoot out on poker cards at 100 meters.

Missed the other peart. November I have a 400 meter range, lets go. I'll have a replica of what I carried built. And have my grand dad's M'1. Yar.
  • edited October 2010
    2livu9x.jpg
  • edited October 2010

Missed the other peart. November I have a 400 meter range, lets go. I'll have a replica of what I carried built. And have my grand dad's M'1. Yar.

You would destroy me, I am not all that good a shot, but I shot a lot of gophers when I lived in Red Deer, and became very comfortable with the Rossi. I tried my buddy's 303 British replica and it took me 3 shots to nail a big red baloon at 100 yards. But, should you have a spare .22 with good notch or wire sights, and a field full of vermin, I'll go for $10 a tail anytime. But the idea shooting an M1 Garand is also pretty cool, where ya at?
    C/O
    "catch it, kill it, cook it, eat it."
    edited October 2010
    You would destroy me, I am not all that good a shot, but I shot a lot of gophers when I lived in Red Deer, and became very comfortable with the Rossi. I tried my buddy's 303 British replica and it took me 3 shots to nail a big red baloon at 100 yards. But, should you have a spare .22 with good notch or wire sights, and a field full of vermin, I'll go for $10 a tail anytime. But the idea shooting an M1 Garand is also pretty cool, where ya at?
    C/O
    "catch it, kill it, cook it, eat it."

Illinois. I live in Manteno now, but the land is more central Illinois. And I have a good ole' marlin 60 for my .22lr. Its a handy little plinker.

And I primarily shoot irons, I really don't see the point of scoping everything. People that are scoping rifles to use within 100 meters just seem silly to me.