so yesterday was my first time

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
in 5 - 6 years that i smoked , and it was different than i remembered . that high feeling and and how everything looks and feels when high. :thumbsup: i'm once again a pot head :D:thumbsup: and no longer afraid to get high since well i was trying to give it up forever and yeaaa just didn't want to end my sober streak .

Comments

• edited September 2010
    The only thing I don't really enjoy when high is the fact that I can't remember anything for more than about... 5 seconds.
  • edited September 2010
    I just got high after being dry for about a week.

The upside is that over the past week, I've grown fond of whiskey.
  • smokealot errydaysmokealot erryday Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    I feel like smoking enhances my personality way more whenever I smoke. Jus' like the small things; memory, social skills, creativity, love makin'.. and the list goes on. Being stoned and lazy sorta kills me most time, I rather be doing things while listenin' to some tunes.

I love the ganj... :D
  • edited September 2010
    I got high last night in my dream, and it was exactly like being high IRL. Awesome :D
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited September 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    in 5 - 6 years that i smoked , and it was different than i remembered . that high feeling and and how everything looks and feels when high. :thumbsup: i'm once again a pot head :D:thumbsup: and no longer afraid to get high since well i was trying to give it up forever and yeaaa just didn't want to end my sober streak .

How much did you smoke and how much do you plan on smoking from this point on . smoking a few joints a week does not make you a pothead
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    I was heart set on joining the ARMY in January, made 6.5 months and relapsed at a party, since that night I haven't had a single day where I didn't get high once. Don't really know where I'm at now, what I'd call myself or where I'm going with it.

I agree bud isn't addictive, but it's pretty fucking easy to form habits around it.