Moderator positions?

Comments

• AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would love a Mod spot for the Anime section, i got a alot of anime and manga uploads i can post and pretty much know aaalot of shit about great anime
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would love a Mod spot for the Anime section, i got a alot of anime and manga uploads i can post and pretty much know aaalot of shit about great anime

Are you the real Bloodydiaperman??
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »

Are you the real Vizier, stop fucking asking me this question
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    Are you the real Vizier, stop fucking asking me this question

• Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    despite my usual non-serious posts i think i could do good being a mod in the money money money forum... im an economics major and know a fair bit about the financial markets.
  • edited July 2010
    It's not our fault you have such a legendary reputation, bloodydiaperman.
  • edited July 2010
    me .... vogon.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    I nominate Zip for Mad Scientists. He did a good job back on Zoklet, knows his shit and is pretty calm with the infraction button.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am willing to mod for a reasonable weekly salary.
  • edited July 2010
    Hellish, if Vizier would be willing to mod Spurious Generalities please add him, he would be perfect for that section.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Remember that the community comes first, they own it, they make it what it is.

If you're a mod, you should be the top contributor of your forum.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anime section now! i got alot of anime and manga to upload bitches
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Anime section now! i got alot of anime and manga to upload bitches

Godspeed.

Do this.
    Make:
    Anime Resource Thread.

Compile major anime sites into that thread. Good luck, I was planning to do it but since you're there. I hope you can work it out :D.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Godspeed.

Do this.
    Make:
    Anime Resource Thread.

Compile major anime sites into that thread. Good luck, I was planning to do it but since you're there. I hope you can work it out :D.

Awesome, i got a major supporter so thanks mah nigga
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd be willing to mod BLTC.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    I could also mod Noah's Ark, although it doesn't really need modding at the moment and it would be nice to bring SHARP here as well.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would like to mod rock & roll, I would have much to contribute.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd like to moderate Together We Serve. I'd love to recollect my Army experience by sharing memories:)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=55 <-- Gearheads.

I suggest muffin.

People again, before posting here. Contribute like a mad man in your favourite section. We're looking for contributors. Becoming a mod just gives you the extra edge to post more.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rainycity wrote: »
    rolf needs to stop talking like that.

you're obviously a heathen non-believer and will be smited with Lod Rolf's choice of delicatessen sandwiches within minutes.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    Me & Skittles for art and design I reckon we could make that forum work.:cool:
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »

My name is Paco and I approve of this message.
    edited July 2010
    v0x wrote: »
    I'm glad we have both the helpful users and the trolls, just like the totse of old. I think I'll, uhh.....

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

I can relate to this ^ *sniff*
    Paco wrote: »
    My name is Paco and I approve of this message.

Thanks for teh support brah! *sniff*
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    BaconPie wrote: »
    There aren't even enough users to require moderation. Mods are what kills community spirit because people who are mods think they have a bigger dick - and then proceed to swing it in everyones faces.

I propose we have NO MODS.

WELL I PROPOSE EVERYONE IS A GLOBAL MOD :mad:

Then we can all keep each other in check.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    WELL I PROPOSE EVERYONE IS A GLOBAL MOD :mad:

Then we can all keep each other in check.

I can only imagine how this would turn out.

And i'm voting for bornkiller too, he makes some pretty good works.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »

bornkiller and Skittles got my vote.

They're pretty awesome when it comes to art.
  • Jolt890Jolt890 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    [highlight]Will Mod:[/highlight]

Great Outdoors

DIY

Noah's Ark

[highlight]Will Attempt to Mod: [/highlight]

Bad Ideas
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    I should be the mod of Conspiracies or My God Can Beat the Shit of Your God
  • CitoCito Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    will work for mod

bltc/conspiracies

:)
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't wanna ask for a mod position because I've always found that lame (no offense to anyone, I'm not just talking about Toothless Joe style begging but still, don't be butthurt) however the forums which I plan on frequenting are still unmodded. These are My God Can Beat the Shit Out Of Your God, Oh The Humanities!, and Politics; Left Right and Center. I'd like to humbly request that these positions be filled by members who we all know will do a good job, and as such I'm consequently proposing a vote be held among the other frequenters of those forums to see that the best selections are made.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I will just say I have been (and plan on continuing) frequenting Oral Indulgences and Art and Design, both areas that I am very experienced in. ;)
    edited July 2010
    Hellish, if Vizier would be willing to mod Spurious Generalities please add him, he would be perfect for that section.
    Hell yeah! Gets on with everybody and not a nazi. Sorts shit out when needed in a humble sorta way.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd be interesting in modding Games People Play and ...and Rock & Roll. I contribute a lot to the Music! and Fragyard forums on Zoklet (username: Σnigma), and that's probably where I'd be best suited. Although GS would be interesting, to say the least.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not especially qualified in any area, but I'm on here a lot and would make a good moderator. I take interest in music, drugs, conspiracies, philosophy, food, news, spirituality, society, politics, and nature. :)
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hate to put pressure on the admin, but there are still a lot of forums unmoderated. Fortunately our members are good enough for it to not matter too much, but we're still gonna need it at some point.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, I'm up to modding NS&H, unless someone else wants it (I didn't read the rest of the thread, so if you have dibs on it, just ignore this). I know a fair bit about the subject, and I post there quite a bit... I just wish the forum got more traffic :(. If the two traditional NS&H mods decide to register, I'll be happy to leave the position, but in the mean time, I think we should have at least one person there. Oh, and I'm also open to modding G&G if no one else is interested.

Anyway, in the part of this thread that I did read (pages 1-4), I noticed that a lot of people are vying for the BI position... I'm not saying that they're all inexperienced or anything, but I think we should wait for a more seasoned Totsean (slim comes to mind...), or at least make sure that the interim mod is both knowledgeable enough in the area, and has actually has experience in the things posted there (stealing from the corner store and going car shopping does not satisfy this requirement).
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I know lots about language and languages, I'd be great for Cunning Linguists.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    v0x wrote: »
    Well, I'm up to modding NS&H, unless someone else wants it (I didn't read the rest of the thread, so if you have dibs on it, just ignore this). I know a fair bit about the subject, and I post there quite a bit... I just wish the forum got more traffic :(. If the two traditional NS&H mods decide to register, I'll be happy to leave the position, but in the mean time, I think we should have at least one person there. Oh, and I'm also open to modding G&G if no one else is interested.

Anyway, in the part of this thread that I did read (pages 1-4), I noticed that a lot of people are vying for the BI position... I'm not saying that they're all inexperienced or anything, but I think we should wait for a more seasoned Totsean (slim comes to mind...), or at least make sure that the interim mod is both knowledgeable enough in the area, and has actually has experience in the things posted there (stealing from the corner store and going car shopping does not satisfy this requirement).

^This,

Guys at this point at least prove your worth. We can't mod everyone at the same time. We want active mods/contributors. The mods should contribute the most and should the lead the forum by being an example. If I am going to Mod Moving Pictures [I am not btw it's just an example] I will contribute and make thread and encourage users to be active.

Do that, don't worry about modding. I pretty much check all the sections and sticky and de-sticky threads as requested. So, focus on quality posting. Once you do that, I am sure users [not you] will vouch for you.

Lead the forums people.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I want BI and I've contributed two things already and I will be contributing more as the day goes on. I really would like modship of BI. I'm only adding original tutorials that I have made to BI, no reposts of anything not mine.
  • LavaRedLavaRed New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Hello. I'm LavaRed, from the W&C forum. I mod the W&C forum at Zoklet, so I wouldn't mind doing the same around these parts, if you guys want.

I believe most members can attest to the general usefulness of my posts and my good tenure as mod.

Thank you,
    Lava
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Way to kiss ass lava.
  • LavaRedLavaRed New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Way to kiss ass lava.

Not kissing ass, merely offering my services. Whether I get picked or not is irrelevant, but I've been doing the job well, so I might as well recommend myself no?
    edited July 2010
    I know a lot of people have already requested it but I would really like to mod BI. I contribute a fair amount to it and will continue to contribute even more if I become a mod. I think a few members here would vouch for me on this one.
    Thanks
    -Paco
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    For whatever my voice is worth, Paco in BI and Lava in W&C would be perfect. Especially Lava. With maybe the exception of 5.56, Lava is the most knowledgeable firearms expert on Zoklet.

And I like Paco's contributions in BI so far.

I think personally I would do best in Money Money Money considering my investment and finance experience, as well as any of the science forums. I would do fair in BI, but Paco has contributed way more content so far.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    You don't like my contributions to BI? >:O
    edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    I know a lot of people have already requested it but I would really like to mod BI. I contribute a fair amount to it and will continue to contribute even more if I become a mod. I think a few members here would vouch for me on this one.
    Thanks
    -Paco
    A vote for Paco is a vote for life......Paco for President.....BI
    edited July 2010
    <3 You Guize.

Yes Homo.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd like S&A. I read it on &T starting in '02 til it closed. I contributed a lot there. I recently started posting in LL&R on zoklet, but it ate my threads.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I'd like S&A. I read it on &T starting in '02 til it closed. I contributed a lot there. I recently started posting in LL&R on zoklet, but it ate my threads.

Don't stop then, just start posting in S&A and if you contribute well, users will vouch for you.
This discussion has been closed.