Odd Things You Do In Games?

SkittlesSkittles Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
You know, the odd type of things that no one else usually does.

For me if I see a magazine but have full ammo, I shoot just so I can pick it up :hai:

Comments

• Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ah yeah game tourettes. I know I do a few here and there, such as switching between weapons for no reason.
  • edited September 2010
    In FPS games, I have to reload whenever I have the chance, even if my clip is only like half empty.
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Same Trx. It's an intelligent thing to do though if you have teammates around or are just in a safe place.
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah. I usually reload before and after shooting people. It's pretty good practice :D
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    I reload in pretty much every 'clear' part too :thumbsup:

Another thing I do is ride on top of cars/planes in GTA. Some of my best memories were from GTA San Andreas when me and a buddy would do 2 player, and one of us would stand on the top of a plane while the other few it :D
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited September 2010
    I b-hop around in CS like crazy. It's so stupid but I do it anyway. I also do the reload thing and If I'm really bored I'll try write things with bullets.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    Always reload! I shoot random things sometimes depending on how much ammo I have just to see what will happen and check out the physics of the game. This is usually good for a laugh and sometimes this leads to easter eggs.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Everybody reloads all the time :D

If I'm playing single player FPS, I have to explore every single nook and cranny before I move on :o
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    I shoot random things sometimes depending on how much ammo I have just to see what will happen and check out the physics of the game. This is usually good for a laugh and sometimes this leads to easter eggs.

If I know something is going to explode, crumble or die when shot at, I can't help but do it even if I'm low on ammo :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I always like going against the track in race games. I am the guy driving on the wrong lane and hitting drivers.

In FPS I break windows and anything I can lay my hands on and I do reload and take up ammo all the time, even if it means firing some bullets.

But I usually don't care about the mission or game.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010
    I tend to teabag people I kill online, even if there's no killcam in the game. It's just satisfying.
  • edited September 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    I tend to teabag people I kill online, even if there's no killcam in the game. It's just satisfying.

I enjoy this too, especially if there are other people running around nearby :D
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I enjoy this too, especially if there are other people running around nearby :D

Even if I die, I still feel satisifed.
  • edited September 2010
    I also have the habit of going for revenge on someone if they kill me a few times over. I rage so much if I have to keep respawning :mad:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    i always like lining up my troops into pretty formations in RTS's
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Btw I usually Zombie mode in CS. What I do is, add as many players as I possibly can and then set their AI to hard. Just give them knives and send them against me. Setting the bots complete the object works flawlessly in this. Then I just pick any gun I want and enjoy CS Zombie edition :p.

It's pretty fun bit it can end badly if the bots over power you or you get killed. Because the bots will pickup guns and rape you. You guys should try it. Works on CS 1.6 and even source. Disable the balance team option.