edited September 2010
    Damn I'm actually trying to not game.

So. Hard. Must. Resist. :fap:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    i want it nao:o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Im really interested to see how the new setting plays out. It looks awesome so far and the last 2 were among my favorite games ever especially the first. The second kind of disappointed me because I wanted to feel the power of the big daddy more but I still felt like the human from the first. Still it was fun. They've always gotten the atmosphere down perfectly the sky city should be interesting.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    I still haven't finished the first :o

I'm loving the open air freedom of this. Rapture was just too tightly woven for my liking. I wonder if this is a prequel to Bioshock 1? They said it predates it by 50 years or something.
    edited September 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    I still haven't finished the first :o

I'm loving the open air freedom of this. Rapture was just too tightly woven for my liking. I wonder if this is a prequel to Bioshock 1? They said it predates it by 50 years or something.

It looks like it probably is. I agree rapture was pretty tight but it was an underwater city I wasn't expecting to much open room. I thought the gameplay and dark atmosphere more than made up for it. It was just such a unique game in many ways. The action was good. The puzzles weren't too hard. I also loved 1950's theme. Ive played the first one through twice and beat the second once:o:o
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ahh I cant wait now! Looks amazing. In my opinion the first game was the best, still not completed the second one though.
  • edited September 2010
    God dammit, this makes me want to play SO much. I'm definitely going to get this game.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010
    Is Bioshock worth playing?
  • edited September 2010
    ^ The first and second ones?

Yeah I'd say so.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited September 2010
    i felt so lost during this, i hope the actual game gives some rhyme and reason to why there's fucked up monsters and demons everywhere.
    edited September 2010
    i felt so lost during this, i hope the actual game gives some rhyme and reason to why there's fucked up monsters and demons everywhere.

It was because all the splicing made everyone go crazy and fucked them up.
  • edited September 2010
    I really do want to play this. Looks very interesting, looking forward to its release :)
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    This one looks fuggin sweet.
    edited September 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    This one looks fuggin sweet.

Yes it does. I'm just worried I'll be disappointed. So many games look great and even come from solid series but then fail epically.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ahh Bioshock one of the best games I've played story wise I really enjoyed specially getting the good ending!
    Haven't played the second one mind you.. Worth picking up?
    Anyway from what I gathered this is set in a different reality..
    edited September 2010
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    Ahh Bioshock one of the best games I've played story wise I really enjoyed specially getting the good ending!
    Haven't played the second one mind you.. Worth picking up?
    Anyway from what I gathered this is set in a different reality..

I really enjoyed the second one but was dissapointed because playing as a big daddy didn't feel any different then playing as the human. Other than that great game I'd recommend it.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited October 2010
    Fuck Yeah.

Did anyone play Minerva's Den? If so, how is it? And Is it worth buying?