Machete (2010)

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
machete.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/

Machete is the latest movie by Director Robert Rodriguez. The cast is made up of Dany Trejo as the lead character as well as Cheech Marin, Michelle Rodriguez, Steven Seagal and Lindsay Lohan among others. The movie is basically nothing more than a hate filled gore fest glorifying the murder of White people and all those who stand against immigration. I'd love to know if a movie going the other way showing whites doing this would be allowed? Luckily it bombed at the box office and I would urge anybody reading this to boycott this film and do not see it. It's message is evil and I would be surprised if anyone but a Mestizo would enjoy it.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    I loved that movie
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    I wonder if the movie is actually worth the watch. The whole Mexican uprising thing just seems retarded to me, but then again I haven't seen the other two previous flicks either.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I wonder if the movie is actually worth the watch. The whole Mexican uprising thing just seems retarded to me, but then again I haven't seen the other two previous flicks either.

I heard even despite the politics of it it sucked. Apparently bombed at the box office.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    I heard it was supposed to be ok. I'll check it out when I can torrent it. If it's good I'll probably buy it on blu-ray.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    It was horrible.

Anyone could've told it was going to be a failure by the trailer.
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    It was horrible.

Anyone could've told it was going to be a failure by the trailer.

That's what I heard. I refuse to see it so Im not sure but it looked pretty bad.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited September 2010
    I would've enjoyed it if I saw it on Spike TV. However, I saw it in theaters and was disappointed. The politics didn't bother me. It was the over-the-top acting and cheesy effects that did it in for me. It was a Steven Segal movie, only he wasn't the star. Worth a Netflix or torrent view. Not the purchase.

Lindsey Lohan topless was nice, though.
    edited September 2010
    I had no idea that this would actually turn into a movie after seeing the fake commercial for it in grindhouse. I'll probably go to see it since it looks pretty badass.

You should just find a torrent for it instead of giving Robert Rodriquez your cash.
    edited September 2010
    I hate them too. Even if it's something I really want to see I wont go. The little kid's are annoying the snacks and ticket's cost to much and worst of all there's always those people (usually black) that have to run a commentary through the whole movie as though the characters can here them and will act accordingly. If I want commentary I'll buy the DVD so stfu nigger.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    You should just find a torrent for it instead of giving Robert Rodriquez your cash.

This.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    There are enough white kids running around to give these people money, so you don't have to feel guilty about pirating :D