Woman starts fight over Chicken Nuggets

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10922428
Melodi Dushane was so frustrated that she couldn't order chicken nuggets - because the restaurant was serving breakfast - that she attacked the member of staff.

On the surveillance video, which has just been released by police, Dushane, 25, gets out of her car and appears to hit the drive-through employee in the mouth.

Seconds later she smashes the window before driving off.

She was arrested and faces vandalism charges.

Comments

• 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I like how she just opens her car door right into the wall.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    maybe she thought the lady behind the window was eating them... looked like she wanted some nuggets as well
  • edited August 2010
    I like it how the other car just casually pulls up to the window when she drives away.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I loled hard when the driv-thru lady started pulling her hair. Too bad there isn't any sound, it seemed like they had bad potty mouths.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    I worked for a long time in the fast food biz and you'd be shocked how pissed and emotional people actually get over there fast food. This story honestly dosnt surprise me Ive seen people rage horribly over not enough Mayo or the fact that the there nugget's weren't made fast enough. Fast food changed my life in a bad way. It's where I developed my hatred for people.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Maybe she just frustrated
    This reminds me of a woman that call 911 because she didn't get her bonus nugget