What do you study?

stresstres Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm personally studying commerce at the moment and I'm playing with the idea of a double degree in law or international business or something similar. Surprisingly, I really do enjoy studying subjects of interest; where I rarely bothered to submit or attempt work at highschool. No real idea of where I will end up, but I'll further study economics and accounting ~ i know that so far.

what 'bout you guis?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Science Psychology. They're considering changing it to be called 'Behavioural Neuroscience' which sounds much more badass, so I'm all for that. It's pretty much a mix of biological psychology and neuroscience, and I've been interested in psych for awhile, so it's quite enjoyable for me. I'd say that my psych class/lab this year is the only course so far in university that I've actually learned something from :p
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^^ you and me would get on great; if I had gotten a better entry score that is the exact field i would study. Ironically; if I hadn't studied that opposed to my actual course work in high school I might have been able to follow that degree. :facepalm:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Hehe, psychology is probably one of the most interesting fields there is. We applied for majors in second year, so I got in and this is my first year doing it. There's only around 40-something people who are in the science psychology major per year, so it's either really selective, or has a low application rate, or little of both :p Arts psych has one of the, if not the largest numbers, but those are kids who don't know what to do with their lives :o
  • edited September 2010
    History. I wanted to sleep in and do nothing productive but wasn't a big enough faggot to take philosophy or psychology.
  • edited September 2010
    IT bitches!
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    IT BTEC National. Pretty fun, some of the assignments make me want to commit suicide though. Oh and IMedia, just cause it was the best secondary.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    Materials engineering/biomedical engineering
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Aircraft Airframe structural engineering and maintenance, along with Aircraft Powerplant engineering and maintenance procedures.
  • edited September 2010
    combined major of philosophy and psych: ohilosophy of the mind.

that's what i intend, at least. i'm a first year.