British teen banned from America for Insulting Obama

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
The (British) Sun reports: “A British teen who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama a “p***k” has been banned from America FOR LIFE. The furious FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was ‘unacceptable.’ Luke yesterday admitted he fired off a single email criticising the US Government after seeing a TV programme about 9/11. He said: ‘I don’t remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly – the sort of thing you do when you’re a teenager and have had a few.’ ”

Since when does the FBI keep track of foreigners calling the incompetent mulatto-in-chief dirty names? And why should something like that get someone banned for life? Given Obama’s current approval rating, more than half of America would probably agree with this Brit although some might use words like “blundering, Marxist or Mugabe” to describe the President from Kenya.

The Sun reports “Luke, of Silsoe, Beds, said it was a bit extreme for the FBI to act. He added: ‘The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don’t really care but my parents aren’t very happy.’ ”

How exactly does such a ban work? I presume that ICE would be involved–you know, the guys who can’t even deport a few hundred thousand of the 30 million illegal aliens in this country? How would that look on the computers at American airports? Would they get a warning saying: “Do not allow Luke Angel into the country; he called Obama a p***k.”

If this is what the regime will do to some drunken foreign teenager who sends Obama an e-mail with an insult, what do you think this same regime would like to do to anyone in this country who dares speak ill of Obama?

There’s a big difference between an insult and a threat of violence. Mr. Angel only insulted the president. The United States Constitution guarantees Free Speech and that means tolerating people who disagree with you or even insult you. I suppose a Kenyan might have some trouble understanding this concept.

Such petty vindictiveness on the part of the Obama regime simply confirms how unfit leftists are to be in positions of power. By banning Mr. Angel from the United States, Barack Obama has pretty much proven the point Angel was making in his earlier e-mail.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/obama-makes-his-critics-point_19510.html

:facepalm::facepalm: Obama got so butthurt over being called a prick that he's banned a teen from ever coming to America. Truly an epic level of Butthurt on Obama's part.

Comments