Shitty ass fucking chairs

They expect us to sit here all day everyday using these fucking dumbass chairs which just hurt like shit to sit on. My back is literally screaming out because the chair is a pile of shit. ARGH :mad:"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    it's not even fair as to how good my office-chair is (bedroom). it's to the point that i only ever study if i'm at home with my drugs,beats,foods and my chair. it's so good in fact; i may be enjoying it enough for both of us, so in a way, i got you covered man :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Oh come on, you guys still get way better chairs than I did. Hell, I even sat of wooden planks most of the time and the seats I used to sit on were brutal. Most of my pants have small holes thanks to them. Fucking nails!
  • edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh come on, you guys still get way better chairs than I did. Hell, I even sat of wooden planks most of the time and the seats I used to sit on were brutal. Most of my pants have small holes thanks to them. Fucking nails!

Hahaha, brutal. So a shitty chair to me is like a kings thrown to you?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm sitting on a couch with a very low back so there's not much support :mad:
  • edited September 2010
    Right now I'm sitting in my big ass leather executive chair... Its good to be home :D
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    HPC_518_GIN_med.jpg

Fucking hate'm. I personally would rather sit in a John Deere tractor seat. Those are surprisingly comfortable.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

haha Damn that sucks bro. Wooden planks?
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    you chucklefucks should just be happy you can even sit.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    I'm sitting on a shitty stained fold-out chair... It's padding is basically non-existant, although better than some I guess; my ass falls asleep when I sit too long haha
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    I'm sitting on a shitty stained fold-out chair... It's padding is basically non-existant, although better than some I guess; my ass falls asleep when I sit too long haha
    Lay a pillow on it, or take a blanket and fold it four ways and lay it down.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Sitting on a fucking lawn (plastic) chair with one pillow on top. Fuckings sucks big time, did I mention I am half naked and sweating.

The next 7 days don't look promising.

7dayforecast.JPG
  • edited May 2011
    Holy shit Dfg. It's only about 18C here right now... I feel sorry for ya.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Here it's around 14c outside. Fuck winter