Instead..

Comments

• zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    That's gay.

Have you talked to him about it? The way I see it, is if you get a new job, the people who work there are going to tell you what to do and what not to do and how to do it. Even though work/home isn't the same kind of enviornment, it IS your house and you should be able to give him some guidlines on how you want things to be done.

That's what I'd do anyway.

And if you don't want to talk to him and tell him what's up, then fuck you/shut the fuck up, you have no right to complain. How is he even suppose to know he's doing something wrong if you don't tell him? /asshole
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    i'm not sure i'm understanding this correctly. here's what i got... you live in a house, he lives in a trailer on your property, he somehow stays in your house with you, you're not telling him to gtfo, he's not paying you anything, he takes everything, your dad/husband/boyfriend/brother/neighbor isn't going to do anything about it, you cook him stuff and encourage his bad behaviour, and you haven't talked to him about any of it.

if that sums it up then what I would do is tell him to cough up some dough every week/month or get lost, or you could have a man in your life tell him what's up for you... or you could always just call the cops too i guess. you could get him on possesion at the very least, maybe even trespassing and some other stuff.
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    good luck with this situation btw!
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't be a pushover. It might be hard at first, but I used to let people walk all over me like this guy is to you and once I learned that not only will it solve your problems telling people to either fuck off or do things your way, but they'll most likely respect you for it, not take offense or get mad.

And sharing razors is nasty, no matter what body part it's for. That's just fucked up. Maybe I'm a little OCD, but I'd throw a razor out if somebody else used it, I don't care who.
  • SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
    edited July 2010