I think zoklet is gone

CloverClover Acolyte
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Quite a few people were getting a angered with zok, he couldn't control his stupid nigger temper and called everyone on zoklet stupid, on top of all the rest of the drama going on there. Now the site won't load at all, it keeps instantly saying can't connect meaning the DNS isn't pointing to the right server or the server is offline or something. Regardless, this is a great day, that site is a shit hole and the internet is much better for not having it.

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh we know...
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yes, I think they took it down while they remove the acres of mods PI that somehow found its way there.

I did manage to save it all tho.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2010
    Okay that gives reason as to why my proxy couldn't connect there just a few minutes ago. I bet it's probably something more than that though :). Just a hunch.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    Maybe they're doing a regular backup or some sort of maintenance?

I doubt he'll pull the plug permanently.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Good to have you back :hai: and yep it's down on my end as well. Looks like Zok is having a temper tantrum because of all the shit getting leaked over there :)

I'm here to stay! I just haven't been around much because the traffic really hasn't been there, but it's getting better here and there's still a lot that can be done around here to increase traffic, and since I'm a developer I have faith I can bring that traffic in. Also fuck zok, that nigger's head is way too big. He got handed a huge group of users and couldn't even keep them before self destructing. He fails so hard it's unreal.
    edited October 2010
    Good to have you back :hai: and yep it's down on my end as well. Looks like Zok is having a temper tantrum because of all the shit getting leaked over there :)

Clover or me? Anyway, it doesnt matter. I have been busy for the last few months working on a big project.

Today was the first big presentation.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Maybe they're doing a regular backup or some sort of maintenance?

I doubt he'll pull the plug permanently.

He threatened to in IRC. 'I could just delete the whole site then you all would be fucked' lol what a fag.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Haha it's great that you are a regular with only like 20 posts :hai:

and @Dr Rocker: Glad to see you're back here too :)

Ha ha ha, Dfg had to help me out there because I didn't have enough posts, so even though my name was on the list of allowed users to see the developer forum, I didn't have enough posts to get there so he just made me a regular so I can get on it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    Haha it's great that you are a regular with only like 20 posts :hai:

and @Dr Rocker: Glad to see you're back here too :)

Cheers. I do feel like a bit of a slut having posted over there for the last few months rather than here, but I am sure you would understand the reasons.

I get the feeling that place is going to be down quite often...
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Cheers. I do feel like a bit of a slut having posted over there for the last few months rather than here, but I am sure you would understand the reasons.

I get the feeling that place is going to be down quite often...

I have too, but the main reasons were I knew everyone over there, this site when I came didn't have traffic, and when I asked to help develop I didn't get much of a response, so what it was was a site with less traffic, wasn't up to par with the time zoklet has had to build a base and work out bugs (although they haven't really done anything at all with the time), etc. etc. But zoklet just blows, nothing good is posted there, nothing is going on with the site, all the projects they've ever had they've canned because they weren't capable of finishing them. The list goes on but I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited October 2010
    [22:33] <@zok&gt; My response to cynicism is a joke
    [22:33] <Snoopy> U MAD
    [22:33] <muffins> well zok does getthe last laugh i reckon
    [22:33] <@zok&gt; Don't get mad
    [22:33] <muffins> he own the site
    [22:33] <@zok&gt; Get GLAD!
    [22:34] <muffins> makes money and rules us
    [22:34] <@zok&gt; I could just turn off the site
    [22:34] <Snoopy> zoklet doesn't get enough traffic to make money.
    [22:34] <@zok&gt; And you'd all be fucked
    [22:34] <@zok&gt; lol

01[22:34] <TheDarkRodent> Doesn't rule shit. I use the site for digital ass wipe
    [22:34] <muffins> yeah i know
    [22:34] <Snoopy> zoklet isn't the only forum on the net brah
    [22:34] <@zok&gt; But I don't
    06[22:34] * %LordValuemart rapes zok
    [22:34] <@zok&gt; Because no matter how stupid you guys are
    [22:34] <@zok&gt; I'll always love you
    [22:34] <@zok&gt; <3

[22:34] <Snoopy> oh we're stupid now?
    [22:34] <muffins> its hard to chose a side when zok is nice
    01[22:34] <TheDarkRodent> OMG please don't fuck us by shutting down a website that I lived 47+ years withoout!!!
    [22:35] <Snoopy> zok is definitely MAD.
    [22:35] <@zok&gt; Snoopy: no, you've always been stupid
    [22:35] <@zok&gt; That's nothing new
    [22:35] <Snoopy> YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!
    [22:35] <@zok&gt; Well
    [22:35] <@zok&gt; Some of y'all are smart
    [22:35] <@zok&gt; I won't say who
    [22:35] <@zok&gt; But for the most part
    [22:35] <@zok&gt; Stupid
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hes having a tantrum like he always does.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey Zok.

You calling your community stupid? Guess what?

Stupidity comes in all different forms, and lack of leadership, maturity, and professionalism is one of them.
    edited October 2010
    [22:35] <@zok&gt; Some of y'all are smart

OH SHI- :mad:
    edited October 2010
    ^

Could it...is it possible?

is it?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    The whale has been pulling the string the whole time.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    <@zok&gt; Some of y'all are smart

[SOUNDCLOUD]
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh well, no big deal, it's not like there's not sites that are better and actually condone freedom of speech (which is precisely why I was demodded- because I called Zok a lying nigger in the public forums and wouldn't suck his mulatto kike dick). He seems to be forgetting I'm white and he's not, he'll bow down to me before I even consider showing him the tiniest bit of respect. If anyone wants some M&A threads then I'll post the link.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    I doubt it will be gone. I kinda hope it is. We need the Green skin for here though.
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    Oh well, no big deal, it's not like there's not sites that are better and actually condone freedom of speech (which is precisely why I was demodded- because I called Zok a lying nigger in the public forums and wouldn't suck his mulatto kike dick). He seems to be forgetting I'm white and he's not, he'll bow down to me before I even consider showing him the tiniest bit of respect. If anyone wants some M&A threads then I'll post the link.

Hey Slim, good to see you. Spent my afternoon reading your email.

Was a little... busy, so couldnt reply, although you may have worked the answer out.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    I hope it is. Like I said on there, it's a politically correct version of totse and completely disrespectful to the concept of free speech. Zok just likes to feel like the slave master once in a while, which is one of the other reasons he uses work places examples to describe the moderating team and how to moderate. Ironic being the nigger kike he is.

Deluded, jumped up little twat. Seriously, WHEN THE FUCK DID NIGGERS GET BRAVE?
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but there's been a whole lot of fighting and shit going down there. Zok should really just acknowledge that he failed and take the site down and move on. That's what should happen.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey Slim, good to see you. Spent my afternoon reading your email.

Was a little... busy, so couldnt reply, although you may have worked the answer out.

No worries man :thumbsup:

Btw guys, here's the link.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D56OO008
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    If it comes back up you can guarantee there'll have been a "database error". There's only a few threads in there, but it's enough to see what goes on behind closed doors, what they really think and how useless they really are. It comes to light how much of a cunt wires is too, not that you needed M&A to know that.

I wanted to get all of zb3 downloaded to show everyones alt accounts, but that would have taken too long, and the program i use to download websites would let me only download the whole of the Official bullshit category rather than just zb3. So I just didn't bother with that. Project pat, meta and silverfuck are still on there though under new accounts.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Clover wrote: »
    I'm here to stay!

Are you sure? :mad:
    edited October 2010
    I hope it is. Like I said on there, it's a politically correct version of totse and completely disrespectful to the concept of free speech. Zok just likes to feel like the slave master once in a while, which is one of the other reasons he uses work places examples to describe the moderating team and how to moderate. Ironic being the nigger kike he is.

Deluded, jumped up little twat. Seriously, WHEN THE FUCK DID NIGGERS GET BRAVE?

It was completly disrespectful to everything. He was handed a userbase and his place could have been a continuation of what had been.

Dont get me wrong, a lot of people did not join up - a lot of people I liked, respected and will remember, but I am sure as fuck they lurked for a while to see what the place was like.

And he fucked it up.

When you run something properly, people should not even be aware you are doing anything. He showed no maturity in anything he did and now he has a contract on a server he probably will not use raping money from his bank account each month.

I do like that bit.
    edited October 2010
    Everybody wants to stay for some hot Mayberry action :fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
    edited October 2010
    If it comes back up you can guarantee there'll have been a "database error".

Thats a fact. I called it two weeks ago, I called it last week and I called it two hours ago - saying it would be in 7 hours, I was wrong about that bit. It was more like 1 1/2 hours.
    edited October 2010
    Quite the interesting read SLIM.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010
    I know that a lot of people have helped put Zok in his place and driven him to his childish shut down today. But I would like to think that I had no small part in it with the help of many who contributed via PM's.

If he does bring the site back up now is the time to press even harder. He is pissed and when young kids are angry they do stupid shit. So I propse we continue to shit all over him in IRC and his site if he brings it back online. If we can drive him to pull the plug it will only serve to increase the size of the user base here.
  • edited October 2010
    I know that a lot of people have helped put Zok in his place and driven him to his childish shut down today. But I would like to think that I had no small part in it with the help of many who contributed via PM's.

If he does bring the site back up now is the time to press even harder. He is pissed and when young kids are angry they do stupid shit. So I propse we continue to shit all over him in IRC and his site if he brings it back online. If we can drive him to pull the plug it will only serve to increase the size of the user base here.

Very true. However I don't believe the internet hate machine will stop simply because of some mass migration to Totse. All you Totse moderators clapping your hands with glee at the possible demise of Zoklet, just remember you will be the next targets of those who enjoy spreading personal infromation. Hope you are ready for it.
    edited October 2010
    I hope we don't get an influx of people with the same mentality. It's not about being butthurt and sore. It does worry me however that these people might migrate here and bring back their attitudes. It dies over there and we shouldn't let it thrive here, and if it does, we'll be ready for it.

After all, everyone learns from another's mistakes, don't we?
    edited October 2010
    Very true. However I don't believe the internet hate machine will stop simply because of some mass migration to Totse. All you Totse moderators clapping your hands with glee at the possible demise of Zoklet, just remember you will be the next targets of those who enjoy spreading personal infromation. Hope you are ready for it.

Anyone that cares enough about there PI should have firewalled themselves to it. Ask someone who you trust to dig on what you have posted. That way you will know what others can find.
    edited October 2010
    I hope we don't get an influx of people with the same mentality. It's not about being butthurt and sore. It does worry me however that these people might migrate here and bring back their attitudes. It dies over there and we shouldn't let it thrive here, and if it does, we'll be ready for it.

After all, everyone learns from another's mistakes, don't we?

This. I've never been a member of Zoklet, but when I read some of the posts there, I just :facepalm: for the rest of the day. I'd rather it stay up as a house for these retards than have them come here.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    It was completly disrespectful to everything. He was handed a userbase and his place could have been a continuation of what had been.

Dont get me wrong, a lot of people did not join up - a lot of people I liked, respected and will remember, but I am sure as fuck they lurked for a while to see what the place was like.

And he fucked it up.

When you run something properly, people should not even be aware you are doing anything. He showed no maturity in anything he did and now he has a contract on a server he probably will not use raping money from his bank account each month.

I do like that bit.

Exactly, he just wanted to feel like a beautiful and unique snowflake and let everyone KNOW it was his site and that we SHOULD be greatful. It was never about the community with him, always about what he wanted. Hey, Zok, how about you earn your respect first, ya fucking dense twat.

You shouldn't expct much, niggers will bend over backwards for any white girl's attention, the most common attention coming from fat mentally unhinged and useless white cunts who don't deserve to be white, hence wires. Now since wires is natural unfit for reproduction (thank fucking Darwin) and the best way a male can keep a woman is to show their dominance over other males, this is why zok thought it to be a characteristic point to a man to defend her at every point and stifle freedom of speech, it hurt his and her ego when everyone laughed in their faces at this feeble attempt at 2 worthless sub-humans trying to dominate over their superiors; it hurt Zok's ego greatly when I called him a lying nigger and if he didn't like what I said then to get some thicker and preferably white skin. I also told him to go fuck himself.

You would never get such childish reactions or way of running things with someone like Jeff, maybe it was because Jeff was an anti-social fatty and didn't bother much with womens' flattery, but whatever, he knew how to keep the community happy and stuck by his principles.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Lol, we just got banned from IRC for no fucking reason at all. Fuck that nigger Zok and his circlejerk cockmongling buddies.
    edited October 2010
    I hope we don't get an influx of people with the same mentality. It's not about being butthurt and sore. It does worry me however that these people might migrate here and bring back their attitudes.

You will get any of that from me, and I am pretty sure the same would be said from anyone who did that on zoklet - this place was built from the ground up, where as zoklet was refugee state where the population was fucked with again and again.

Here, we either post, or we dont post. The place is not taken for granted and the owner/controller/admin do not take things for granted as far as I can see.

People want a home for totseans - not just totseans of old, but people who would have become that had the site still been there.

Zoklet was an evershifting mass of admin and mod fuck ups. If a problem occured, rather than letting a mod decide on this problem - for example with 5.56 be undermined by admin as they did not have the balls, or with the shit that happened with zip - him making decisions because he knew the admins would be to slow on that decision, well, from what I understand, this would not happen in this place.

If some one can make a decision based on the best interests of the forum they moderate, or the userbase, thats good enough for me.

If not, well, I will not get sore about it. But when the rules change a million fucking times it shows a weak leadership. Weak leadership should not be tollerated.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Fucking forget Zoklet, you guys are seriously missing the point. In this thread alone I've seen some very familiar usernames stating that &T > &Z. If they become regulars here, Zoklet won't even be considered a competitor.

Slim; if you take over BI I'll fucking cum.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Just get rid of them the totse way; ridicule, criticize and attack them and their dumbass posts so that they're scared to post. I know I thought twice a few times before posting messages on totse. You'll be free to do that here, you got condemned for it on zoklet because the crying coming from the babies and the smelly diapers was too much noise and shit for zok and co to handle.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Lol, we just got banned from IRC for no fucking reason at all. Fuck that nigger Zok and his circlejerk cockmongling buddies.

Are you deroderent? :confused: Never mind, he banned a bunch of people for nothing. Lol what a fag.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited October 2010
    Allahu Akbar. I missed everything but I'm getting the gist of what's been going on...shit, I think everybody will migrate onto here and bring their faggotry with them.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh god slim I fucking LOLed at that M&A stuff.

"Never mind that Vizier would make a great mod, he always shits all over my e-gf so he CAN'T. *pout*"
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Clover wrote: »
    Zok should really just acknowledge that he failed and take the site down and move on. That's what should happen.

Zok would never admit defeat.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Allahu Akbar. I missed everything but I'm getting the gist of what's been going on...shit, I think everybody will migrate onto here and bring their faggotry with them.

Well I'm not one of those faggots, that's for sure. I want to develop a good community where good articles are posted, and a site that has a purpose beyond fulfilling a bunch of faggot trolls. I see what you guys are saying, but I'm a pretty old school totsean and I remember the glory days when we were hailed as a good community with lots of great information to be learned. There's nothing like that on zoklet, and there's not enough traffic here to drive a lot of that sort of level of awesome shit, but there will be. This site needs tons of work though, but I believe in it enough to come here and help.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited October 2010
    LOL @ Zoklet. Hi Dirty Sanchez I missed you;)
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Daily wrote: »

TOTSE's immune system must fight the virus at all cost. Boycott the tards before they settle in; it's imperative we keep this place pure.

r_suicide_bomber1.jpg
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    Fucking forget Zoklet, you guys are seriously missing the point. In this thread alone I've seen some very familiar usernames stating that &T > &Z. If they become regulars here, Zoklet won't even be considered a competitor.

Slim; if you take over BI I'll fucking cum.

I wouldn't call it a take over, even as a racist I'm not one for authoritarianism (I'm a national-anarchist), I am completely against political correctness of all kinds, no discussions or actions should be off limits, at the core of things I'm a naturalist/darwinist through and through. The best ways to mod are to clear out spam and personal information of members and child porn and warn against virus links (if you choose to, which I would with my fellow community) but the most important is to contribute and encourage accurate information and critique inaccurate information. I gave more unofficial warnings out via PM than any actual warnings and infractions other than where it was really warranted (constant unhelpful one-liners from the same posters and spammed advertisements).

Thanks for the compliment, btw.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Oh god slim I fucking LOLed at that M&A stuff.

"Never mind that Vizier would make a great mod, he always shits all over my e-gf so he CAN'T. *pout*"

Yeah, when he went on about respecting him otherwise no one can be a mod that's why I said "What about me then?" and he got it into his head that I was "respectful" when I disagreed with him :rolleyes:

I soon shattered that illusion when I called him a lying nigger in public.

Funny he would not say that shit to Vizier personally. I was disappointed that he wouldn't even consider Vizier or JFLC as a mod. Nor was he or wires ever serious about co-modding ayingerbrau with me.
    edited October 2010
    I really hope not :facepalm: If they do then we shall show them no mercy :angry:

And that is a fact. As Slim said in the good days of T you would think twice for what you might post in case you got raped and ignored in the future. I have no doubt some shit bags might come along - ignore them and they will last <30 posts.