Personal Army Request Thread?

I dunno how others would appreciate this kind of thing, but how about implementing a personal army thread somewhere? Users can post something in the thread, such as a proposed site to raid or something, and if anyone else likes the idea then they could jump in on the bandwagon and help out.

Actually, now that I've typed that all out, its a retarded idea.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    #rimjobs
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    fake and gay
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Use IRC, and if you really want to do something. Use the Advertisement section :).
  • edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Use IRC, and if you really want to do something. Use the Advertisement section :).

Yeah, exactly what I thought after making the thread. I didn't think :facepalm:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    It was attempted earlier on, it didn't work out to well because of membership numbers although nobody is preventing anyone from forming an arm of Totse if they wish.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey, guys. We're all part of a faggy counter-culture forum that normal people would feel embarrassed to post on. Let's go and "RAID" other communities! We can TOTALLY pwnzor them with premade spam software, because that's how the real hackers do it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    Hey, guys. We're all part of a faggy counter-culture forum that normal people would feel embarrassed to post on. Let's go and "RAID" other communities! We can TOTALLY pwnzor them with premade spam software, because that's how the real hackers do it.

Who pissed in your Wheaties?:o