The OxyContin Thread

RamboRambo Semo-Regulars
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
Read*Know*Do

OxyContin

This thread is self-explainitory. You may ask questions or find information regarding to the use, price, dose, and appearance of the much-loved drug, OxyContin. Oxycodone (OxyContin) is a semi-synthetic opioid analgesic (pain killer) similar to morphine. Oxycodone is widely prescribed for the relief of moderate to severe pain, in both regular and time-release forms. It is widely available by prescription and is notoriously addictive, leading many users to have problems controlling their own use.

The Attack

Swallowing- Put it in your mouth and swallow it with water.

Snorting- Lick the time-release coating off of the pill. Crush it into a fine powder by either putting it in a dollar and smashing it, or breaking it with a lighter or any other solid object. You want to take a credit card to chop it into an even finer powder. Take your straw and inhale it into your nostril.

IV- The tools you need to do this are:
* Your OC
* Water
* Insulin or allergy syringe (I use 1ml 28 guage long tip)
* Cotton for filtering
* Zippo
* Spoon
The process is a fairly simple one when you get it down to a science. Place your spoon on the counter. Take a dollar bill or something to smash your OC down into a fine powder and proceed to dump the powder into your spoon. Carefully (as not to ruin the tip of your rig) take off the cap of your syringe and fill if completely full of clean water. Remember, if the water is not clean enough for you to drink, you should not be shooting it into your veins. You want maybe 120cc of water in with your pill(s), some will boil off. Stir the mixture with the orange cap of your rig so it is completely mixed with the water. Now you are getting started!
Light your zippo and set it down on the table. When you hold your spoon over the flame, be sure to hold it right above it as not to get black shit all over the bottom of the spoon. It gets everywhere and it a tell-tale sign of a junkie's domain. Holding it in the flame will produce soot. Keep your hand steady and let the mixture rise to a simmer for about 5 full seconds. This is all you need to release the Oxycodone into the water.
When you have set your spoon down pick up your cotton and rip a small piece off. Roll it inbetweem your forefinger and thumb untill it is a small tight ball smaller than a green pea. It does not have to be big at all. Drop this ball into your mixture. It should instantly grow and fill with hot liquid. Carefully lay the tip of your needle on the cottton ball and draw the water through the ball. Do not stab your cotton, those tips are fragile! Make sure to get as much of it out of the spoon as you can as not to have to re-do the process.
Hitting a vein is simple but I reccomend having someone with experience to it for your first time. Watch them and note their procedure. If that is not possible, then luckily you have my experience to gain from. If you cannot see or feel a vein off the bat- then you may need to tie off your arm. Take a bandanna or belt and tie it around your arm above the bicep. You want to cut the circulation off, there is a spot halfway up the underside of your upper arm. Under your bicep. That is your main blood supply to your arm. Once you are nicely secure and tight, flez your hand a few times to rise the highways. Finding a vein is all about feel, do not stab directly inward, more like slide it in at an angle, always towards yourself. You will know you are in by pulling back on the plunger. When you're in a vein, blood will shoot into the chamber- if you're not in, nothing will happen but an air bubble from negative pressure. When you see blood and are confident you're ready- push.
Untie your arm and Happy Blasting!

Dosages

Oxycodone typically comes in different strengths 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60, & 80
Productoxycontin.gif

Price

OC's street price depends on your area. The usual price is anywhere from $.50-$1.00 for every mg. (40mg=$20 ideally)

Information on the package insert
Oxycodone is a pure agonist opioid whose principal therapeutic action is analgesia. Other members of the class known as opioid agonists include substances such as morphine, hydromorphone, fentanyl, codeine, and hydrocodone. Pharmacological effects of opioid agonists include anxiolysis (reduction in anxiety), euphoria, feelings of relaxation, respiratory depression, constipation, miosis (constricted or pin point pupils), and cough suppression, as well as analgesia. Like all pure opioid agonist analgesics, with increasing doses there is increasing analgesia, unlike with mixed agonist/antagonists or non-opioid analgesics, where there is a limit to the analgesic effect with increasing doses. With pure opioid agonist analgesics, there is no defined maximum dose; the ceiling to analgesic effectiveness is imposed only by side effects, the more serious of which may include somnolence and respiratory depression.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Great thread:thumbsup: I used to do oxy's all the time. I only do them once in awhile now. The 60's are new from the past couple years but there the perfect dose. I've never shot them up before but I'm sure the high is intense as hell, I always snorted them. Opiates were the one drug I always say to be particularity careful with the addiction creeps up on you. Around here there normally 50 cents per MG so an 80 goes for usually 35 to 40 so there an expensive ass pill but so much greatness to be had with them.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited September 2010
    Good work on this article, although it's not as relevant now that the new OP's are replacing OxyContin all together. Hopefully everyone knows this and tries not to shoot up the new ones :facepalm:
  • edited September 2010
    Awesome guide bro, well written and formatted :D
  • RamboRambo Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    Good work on this article, although it's not as relevant now that the new OP's are replacing OxyContin all together. Hopefully everyone knows this and tries not to shoot up the new ones :facepalm:

Could you back this up with documentation? I've run into the one's that gel up plenty- but I'm pretty sure it's just rumors that they will replace the Name Brand OC's alltogether. I still see the good ones everyday. It's not often you get a Teva tamper proof, but it is a bitch when you do.
    It's just a longer process to get past the gel... Just keep adding water and do not apply flame.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited September 2010
    If oxys are that expensive then why not just do heroin?
  • RamboRambo Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    If oxys are that expensive then why not just do heroin?

In my area there is no heroin. It's an hour and a half drive to find any. OC's are readily available, and a lot safer. People can't cut it, harder to get ripped off, and you know 80mg is always going to be 80mg. It's a precise dose.

Myself- I'd prefer Heroin anyday. I make that drive every once in a while.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited September 2010
    I just took 20mg of oxy. Shoulda saved the rest, but I was in like a shit ton of pain so I've been takin' it in 5mg doses for a while. Wonder if I can get some more prescribed?

Man, it didn't feel any different than the normal painkilling that a single tab does.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    sAINT wrote: »

That line has been scaring people for years.

Hell just last Christmas I was halfway convinced all oxy's would have there recipe changed before the new year.

On another not, it would not surprise me if this did go through.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    Edit out TLDR version

Insert shortened version
    *Pill will ruin your life.
  • edited September 2010
    People pay more for pills than for street-drugs because street-drugs are potentially more dangerous than pharmaceuticals. Almost no chance of harmful cutting agents, adulteration, fake/mislabeled drugs, etc.
  • Xsubnoize913Xsubnoize913 Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Glad my first post will be an informative one haha.

There IS a new tamper proof formulation of OxyContin being developed and prepared for release. i believe its from the same company that makes the OC's we know and love

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycontin#United_States_2
    As of April 2010 an anti-abuse, controlled release formulation of Oxycontin was approved for sale in the United States. The reformulated OxyContin is intended to prevent tampering with the opioid medication — from being cut, broken, chewed, crushed or dissolved.

hope this enlightens some folks
  • edited September 2010
    Glad my first post will be an informative one haha.

Jesus, that WAS informative :D
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited September 2010
    From what I hear the news oxys are going to be gel capsules.
  • Xsubnoize913Xsubnoize913 Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    TLV wrote: »

yucky
  • edited September 2010
    TLV wrote: »

How is a gelcap going to keep people from increasing the surface area and abusing it?
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited September 2010
    How is a gelcap going to keep people from increasing the surface area and abusing it?

it keeps them from crushing and snorting or it smoking it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Bitch I snort that gel.
  • MiluardoMiluardo Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    How and why does a nigga smoke these?
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Bitch I snort that gel.

Whoa, how you duz girl?
    edited October 2010
    Bitch I snort that gel.

:facepalm: I know people that do this. I hope they enjoy there sticky nose and lack of a high all to look like there hardcore because they snort it.
    edited October 2010
    :facepalm: I know people that do this. I hope they enjoy there sticky nose and lack of a high all to look like there hardcore because they snort it.

I'm guessing her BF or one of his friends tried it haha.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai is a man.
    edited October 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    fanglekai is a man.

That uses mercy's face as his DP? I should get on a plane and smash his head through the monitor don't you think?
    edited October 2010
    What? Speak Engrish.
    edited October 2010
    What? Speak Engrish.

That user has a picture of one of my best friends as their DP. What's so hard about that to understand?

It's either my friend.. or it's some fanboi fag.
    edited October 2010
    Thank you. He shooped a picture Of xxombie with the DRAGONCOCK!!!
    edited October 2010
    Oh you know xxombie? She posted a pic and said "in before anyone shoops me eating a dick" so I put the dragoncock in the pic and she loved it. I made it my avatar after that.

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2042
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hmmm i guess this means most people will just move onto heroin. Or i just they will start doing IVs :facepalm: with the oxy.
    edited October 2010
    Hmmm i guess this means most people will just move onto heroin. Or i just they will start doing IVs :facepalm: with the oxy.

Not where I live or at least this immediate area. People here are the retards that love OC but at the first mention of heroin say they'd never do that because they'd get addicted.:facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    People in the south are overly stupid. :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    People in the south are overly stupid. :facepalm:

I'm in MD which was split in half during the war of northern aggression. The south will rise again. When it comes to the OC heroin thing people uneducated on drugs are overly stupid. According to most people OC cant possibly be as bad cause the government makes it.:facepalm:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Miluardo wrote: »
    How and why does a nigga smoke these?

Freebase with ammonia, filter, dry, smoke.

By the way, my new 'script' of oxy is coming tonight.

Time for another 2-3 day binge. My left arm has still not fully healed from two weeks ago. I'll be switch shooting tonight. :thumbsup:
    edited October 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Freebase with ammonia, filter, dry, smoke.

By the way, my new 'script' of oxy is coming tonight.

Time for another 2-3 day binge. My left arm has still not fully healed from two weeks ago. I'll be switch shooting tonight. :thumbsup:

How much do you do on a reg basis? What happened to your arm?

Thanks a lot btw: I didn't think freebasing it would be so simple. I've been hearing a lot about people in my area busting up OC's and smoking them haha.
    edited October 2010
    Oh you know xxombie? She posted a pic and said "in before anyone shoops me eating a dick" so I put the dragoncock in the pic and she loved it. I made it my avatar after that.

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2042

Haha I got no beef I was just jerking off. I honestly thought you were her though..
    edited October 2010
    Haha I got no beef I was just jerking off. I honestly thought you were her though..

Nah xxombie is her :) She's been a fun poster since totse, but she hasn't been very active here. She said she's going to have more computer access in a month.
    edited October 2010
    Nah xxombie is her :) She's been a fun poster since totse, but she hasn't been very active here. She said she's going to have more computer access in a month.

I haven't talked to her in like two weeks I don't think. She called me from a payphone but I have no idea where she was haha. I don't think she's gotta a steady living condition currently and thus no interwebs.
    edited October 2010

Is everyone around here a mod hahaha?
    edited October 2010
    The mods are the most active posters, so it seems like we're everywhere. I think like 4 of the top 6 posters are mods.
    edited October 2010
    The mods are the most active posters, so it seems like we're everywhere. I think like 4 of the top 6 posters are mods.

That's badass. It's the way a community should be I think. That way it's more democratic. Everybody sees and feels what the board is like. Mods are also all over the place to keep things in line, and everyone has the opportunity to appeal to mods very easily. It seems pretty badass.

BTW: that thread doesn't show mercy liking the picture at all.. I could even see her doing that given the right motivation.

EDIT: Rambo why not edit that OP and put in an ammonia freebasing recipe and include the smoking section?
    edited October 2010
    This is a sweet ass forum. The only thing we lack is a shitton of posters, and I think we're gaining more slowly each day. The mods are all super active and around. Spammers get reported and dealt with fast, so there's no bullshit around. Plus I haven't seen any of the mods getting butthurt over stupid shit. We all flame each other and it's just lulzy. Like i can say DirtySanchez is a dirty niggercocklovingfaggot and he won't mind.
    edited October 2010
    This is a sweet ass forum. The only thing we lack is a shitton of posters, and I think we're gaining more slowly each day. The mods are all super active and around. Spammers get reported and dealt with fast, so there's no bullshit around. Plus I haven't seen any of the mods getting butthurt over stupid shit. We all flame each other and it's just lulzy. Like i can say DirtySanchez is a dirty niggercocklovingfaggot and he won't mind.

Well I might have to start posting on here some more.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Well I might have to start posting on here some more.

Hi, I'm not a mod.

I'm an Editor mayberrysmilie.gif
    balleyeblow.jpg
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    How much do you do on a reg basis? What happened to your arm?

Thanks a lot btw: I didn't think freebasing it would be so simple. I've been hearing a lot about people in my area busting up OC's and smoking them haha.

I went through 8 x 30mg roxis in one night. I shot two each hit, stupidly I shot in the same arm three times in a row. I have three raised, red welts on my inner arm over my median cubital vein. Not infected or anything, just agitated and sore, I guess. I shot one with my left hand in my right arm, and it's all good.

I used to be hooked when I was in highschool. I fell in love with opana this summer, and I'm just now getting some oxy. Luckily my pharmacy is a 4-5 hour drive away, so hopefully I won't go crazy again, lol.

To be clear, it's been two weeks since I got the last 8. I don't go for long, just heavy use binges.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Aaaaaand I am FUCKED up. I heart opiates.
  • madbonesmadbones Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    Oxys are what started my opiate addiction, I was 15 at the time then before i knew it i was shooting dope before i was 18. Then was on suboxone for a year. Threw my needles out over 6 months ago and havent done dope since, and dont plan on it. Well i guess that was kinda off topic so anyway...

About the new OP's replacing the OC's. I know the OP's are being made now as they were apparently floating around the area, but ive heard the OC's are still around. Apparently theres no price difference either?? I cant confirm that since I dont really do them anymore.

The only thing I never got to try was IV oxymorphone. I fucking wish i wouldve ran into it while I was in the needle phase, ive never actually seen IR opanas.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    madbones wrote: »
    The only thing I never got to try was IV oxymorphone. I fucking wish i wouldve ran into it while I was in the needle phase, ive never actually seen IR opanas.

OH GOD. Pure bliss, I spent a month punching my veins with some opana this summer.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm on a fukup night, just belted back 5 t3s, separation got most of the acetaminophen, but mr. liver is still way unhappy, for those of you stateside 5 t3s is about 160 mg codeine, but the the uptake is less than equal hydro or oxy. Noddin pretty good tho'.
    C/O
    "how the fuck can I be crosseyed with one eye open?"