Turn myself in?

murderman143murderman143 Semo-Regulars
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well sorry to say, but me and a said &T member got caught up in some shit were we did a crime got said things in the car then got pulled over because the cop said we looked suspicious parked behind this business,, but we manged to drive few blocks away before getting the lights in the rear view,, but long story short they took pictures of us and are shoes and the "dirt on are clothes,, but soon enough i was in a interrogation room for 2 hours hand cuffed but soon enough the cop came in saying he didn't talk to me because of previous affairs and knew i wouldn't be truthful or as he said i was "allergic to the police" :rolleyes: but pretty much after that he said i got good new and said i would be leaving shortly but still tryed to get me to tell the truth and do the "right thing" :rolleyes: but for real he couldn't even do the right thing and tell me i could leave after he talked to me what a dump fuck for real but now my friend must of told on him self because i know for sure my foot prints are at the scene and my dna as well as finger prints and the cop told me he was being "truthful" and then stated to me facts about the crime he wouldn't know unless my friend snitched him self out and now his girl friend wants me to turn my self in because the cops said it would make it easy on him and im not one do the cops job for them and i really doubt it will make it easier for him because all i see is another 3rd degree burglary charge with my name on it but i think my friend is at fault for even talking to the cops and i had a feeling he was going to do it too and i has left me uneasy that a mastermind as him self got played like a fiddle :facepalm: but should i turn my self in because it sounds like a bunch of bull shit if you ask me,, or am i just a idiot for leaving my friend hanging need feedback asap

thanks in advance :D

sorry for the novel

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Holy fucking run-on sentence. Add periods so I can make sense of it.
  • murderman143murderman143 Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    Holy fucking run-on sentence. Add periods so I can make sense of it.

ya sorry about that im kinda highh, but i had everybody around me including my mom read it and said you should be fine,
    edited October 2010
    I still can't make heads or tales of it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Don't admit to anything. Don't turn yourself in from what I could make of that it dosnt sound like to serious of a crime. There not gonna go all CSI on your ass.
    edited October 2010
    ok here is the super short version. my and i dude did a crime cops had no evidence, but dude told on him self. so he is in jail yet i'm free and his girl wants me to turn my self in because the cops said it would make it easier for him, what should i do
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    ok here is the super short version. my and i dude did a crime cops had no evidence, but dude told on him self. so he is in jail yet i'm free and his girl wants me to turn my self in because the cops said it would make it easier for him, what should i do

Don't turn yourself in. First off it's not your fault your friend confessed. Second it wont make things easier on him. The only time you should ever admit to a crime is if your offered a plea bargain you can't say no to. One other thing is this your first offense? If it is you'll probably just get probation depending on how serious it was.
    edited October 2010
    Don't turn yourself in. He's a dumbass for turning himself in, and you'd be a bigger dumbass for following him to jail.
    edited October 2010
    Don't admit to anything. Don't turn yourself in from what I could make of that it dosnt sound like to serious of a crime. There not gonna go all CSI on your ass.

well i dont plan on it, and i not even going to think about it tell i see signed plea agreement which i prolly would spit on it and throw it in the trash ;) lazy cops theses days they must of not been to the crime scene because my muddy foot prints are to obvious to pass up so my friend fucked up ah what a dumb ass this makes me think less of him
    edited October 2010
    I understand if you can't but if you can give more detail as to what you did I'll be able to give you a more helpful answer. I know the law pretty well Ive had my share of run ins with the law myself. Also your friend was stupid for confessing. When dealing with cops you should only say "I have nothing to say" and ask for an attorney. Anything else they will use to fuck you over.
    edited October 2010
    we were detained right after being pulled over and brought to the cop shop,, but this was a theft of i would say 3 grand of a certain object
    edited October 2010
    we were detained right after being pulled over and brought to the cop shop,, but this was a theft of i would say 3 grand of a certain object

3 grand would make it a felony. Was it a first offense? If it was you'll most likely be fine. If it's not then don't confess to anything unless you get a plea bargain. Also get yourself a lawyer before talking to the cops any further. That should always be your first priority.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited October 2010
    Fuck plea bargains, just never confess to anything period. If they're looking for a confession then they don't have anything to get you with anyway.

NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE FOR ANY REASON.
    edited October 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    Fuck plea bargains, just never confess to anything period. If they're looking for a confession then they don't have anything to get you with anyway.

NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE FOR ANY REASON.

This is true. When I mentioned plea bargains I meant it the assumption that you understood to use them only if theres no other choice.
  • edited October 2010
    Don't turn yourself in, it would cause more problems than its worth. Just forget the whole thing, and don't talk to cops. If they ask you anything, don't say a word.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited October 2010
    Your friend is a dumbass. If you turn yourself in then both of you will sit in jail. The next time that girl suggests that you turn yourself in, tell her to fuck off.
  • edited October 2010
    Whats goin on i dont even understand this oh god wat
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited October 2010
    so he is in jail yet i'm free

If his statement was enough to charge you, you'd be in jail too. Do not say a word.

I'm going to repeat that: if you are questioned about this again, DO NOT SAY A WORD! The moment you start talking they can make you say whatever they want.

If they interrogate you, don't say a word if they ask for anything else than your name etc. And ask for bathroom breaks, food and water during the interrogation, they have to give it to you and it gives you a little bit of relief to set your head straight and rekindle the "don't say a word" mindset. If they had enough to charge you, they would charge you instead of talking to you. As long as they are trying to make you confess, they don't have shit.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Holy shit people are fucking retarded.

GET AN ATTORNEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Then figure out what the fuck you should do. If you're free, they probably don't have shit on you yet, but they might make a case and your friend might snitch. Get an attorney and/or flee the country if you're looking at crazy long jail time.
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and WILL be used against you in a court of law.

Don't be dumb.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    HIS BULLSHIT ISN'T YOUR BULLSHIT.

When it comes down to srsz bsnz, fuck friends.

Don't follow the retard into a pit.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2010
    I understand if you can't but if you can give more detail as to what you did I'll be able to give you a more helpful answer. I know the law pretty well Ive had my share of run ins with the law myself. Also your friend was stupid for confessing. When dealing with cops you should only say "I have nothing to say" and ask for an attorney. Anything else they will use to fuck you over.

This.

I was in the system for 6 years, always will be to an extent. This post has everything you should go by.

You have nothing to say, do not speak of the crime to anyone else, not even your parents if you asked me.

Also I would get this thread off of Totse. This is evidence right here.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited October 2010
    Im not even going to try and read that.

make some fucking sense. Then we will help you.
    edited October 2010
    Well sorry to say, but me and a said &T member got caught up in some shit were we did a crime got said things in the car then got pulled over because the cop said we looked suspicious parked behind this business,, but we manged to drive few blocks away before getting the lights in the rear view,, but long story short they took pictures of us and are shoes and the "dirt on are clothes,, but soon enough i was in a interrogation room for 2 hours hand cuffed but soon enough the cop came in saying he didn't talk to me because of previous affairs and knew i wouldn't be truthful or as he said i was "allergic to the police" :rolleyes: but pretty much after that he said i got good new and said i would be leaving shortly but still tryed to get me to tell the truth and do the "right thing" :rolleyes: but for real he couldn't even do the right thing and tell me i could leave after he talked to me what a dump fuck for real but now my friend must of told on him self because i know for sure my foot prints are at the scene and my dna as well as finger prints and the cop told me he was being "truthful" and then stated to me facts about the crime he wouldn't know unless my friend snitched him self out and now his girl friend wants me to turn my self in because the cops said it would make it easy on him and im not one do the cops job for them and i really doubt it will make it easier for him because all i see is another 3rd degree burglary charge with my name on it but i think my friend is at fault for even talking to the cops and i had a feeling he was going to do it too and i has left me uneasy that a mastermind as him self got played like a fiddle :facepalm: but should i turn my self in because it sounds like a bunch of bull shit if you ask me,, or am i just a idiot for leaving my friend hanging need feedback asap

thanks in advance :D

sorry for the novel

I'll be taking this to the police. Have a nice day :cool:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I'll be taking this to the police. Have a nice day :cool:
    What? You're gonna report him to "The Grammar Police" :rolleyes:
    edited October 2010
    The grammar police fo sho :o
  • edited October 2010
    Re;(OP)
    Remember, cops lie all the time, they probably told him he would get off easy if he confessed and ratted you out. This is bullshit, the only person who will make that decision is the judge, and it will have way more to do with prior history, and other factors than his helping the pigs.

Some advice, don't turn your self in, get legal help, start doing something nice for your fellow man like volunteering somewhere a few days a week. That way if the shit hits the fan for you, you look like a nice dude who made a mistake, and they will probably let you off with community service, unless you have priors that is.
    C/O
    "no really officer, I am a skunk breeder, the basement is full of them."
    edited October 2010
    Re;(OP)
    Remember, cops lie all the time, they probably told him he would get off easy if he confessed and ratted you out. This is bullshit, the only person who will make that decision is the judge, and it will have way more to do with prior history, and other factors than his helping the pigs.

Some advice, don't turn your self in, get legal help, start doing something nice for your fellow man like volunteering somewhere a few days a week. That way if the shit hits the fan for you, you look like a nice dude who made a mistake, and they will probably let you off with community service, unless you have priors that is.
    C/O
    "no really officer, I am a skunk breeder, the basement is full of them."

This isn't relevant to this thread but I love your sign off messages.:thumbsup:
    edited October 2010
    OP turned himself in. Hasn't logged on for >12 days.
    edited October 2010
    He looks like a faggot wigger.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    with Down's and no friends
    edited October 2010
    Look at the URL.
  • spinkyspinky Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Yes, it is always a good idea to do a crime and then post about it on an internet forum. Lots of stupid people in jail I hear.