I have more of an urrge to be nice and friendly to people here

rejectreject Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And not just a wanker/insult everyone like I wanna do on Zoklet.

This place just seems so less hostile.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wanted to post a picture of myself wearing sunglasses. But I can't find them.

I never want to post pictures. What is this madness? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Amen, I am usually polite but this place is bringing out the best in me.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shut up, faggot :D
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Agreed, this site is home. I used the nostalgia skin on zoklet, but it just wasn't the same. :(

EDIT: Hell, I even made my name here HTS-Noob. It really is home again.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    BaconPie wrote: »
    I wanted to post a picture of myself wearing sunglasses. But I can't find them.

I never want to post pictures. What is this madness? :confused:

If I had had a shower today I totally would post a pic of me in sunglasses.

They cost me enough :mad:
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Agreed, this site is home. I used the nostalgia skin on zoklet, but it just wasn't the same. :(

I used nostalgia at first, but then it just felt like a sham attempt at recreating totse, so switched it.

zoklet nostalgia =/= totse

This = totse (for the most part)
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nostalgia on Zoklet was fuckin gay.

I used green.

This place is Totse.
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    This place is Totse.

*looks at URL*

Yup, yup. Seems that way. totse.info seems even more appropriate.

Although when you google totse.info it says "totse.com - This Just In... - The latest stories submitted to totse.com" even though it's a link to totse.info. Just sayin.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    I agree...feels so much less hostile. So much more like...home...

I actually have the urge to contribute threads and I'm putting the effort in to upload pictures. Cool shit.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey reject man, good to see you around. You're a solid poster. As with few of the faces who've migrated here.

I totally agree. Zoklet rages me so bad. I use the blue skin and the darkness of it just seems to draw me into some kind of depression. The grid layout of it makes it seem so soulless aswell. :mad:

Ah, but here, the white and green airy layout is like being back out in nature again. It's like I have room to breath and think again. I feel jolly and happy; like a prepubescent girl rediscovering a long last barbie doll.

Le Zok est morte! Vive le Totse!
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i totally agree.

this place feels like something to preserve.
  • ateate Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Lol, the colors as zoklet are kind of depressing. I couldn't imagine why anyone would change it. I mean, it pretty became a totse alternative...

These colors are nice, they have a kind of energy to it that keeps things flowing.

Here's to &totse.
  • ThetakishiThetakishi Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    The old style gave me the balls to stop lurking and finally register! It does feel nicer here..
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Thetakishi wrote: »
    The old style gave me the balls to stop lurking and finally register! It does feel nicer here..

Welcome Home :).
    edited July 2010
    ate wrote: »
    Lol, the colors as zoklet are kind of depressing. I couldn't imagine why anyone would change it. I mean, it pretty became a totse alternative...

These colors are nice, they have a kind of energy to it that keeps things flowing.

Here's to &totse.

Amen. Jeff knew what he was doing. Smart guy.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    I think, because I know the people here more than the mixed crowd on Zoklet, I will be a bit more easy going. Noobs make me fucking hostile...

I'm seriously thinking we need a UK wide meetup...
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ahh it is fucking sweet to see it back properly! Missed the old temple :( Zoklet just isn't the same..
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Too true.

I wonder what ever happened to this Charlie Manson lookalike motherfucker...

metafingur.jpg
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    ate wrote: »

Here's to &totse.

I used the dark theme on zoklet, but i seemed to be the only one. It was alot nicer than their shitty default.
  • Chimera 1Chimera 1 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    The quick reply looks very zoklet-ish though
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited May 2011
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    *looks at URL*

Yup, yup. Seems that way. totse.info seems even more appropriate.

Although when you google totse.info it says "totse.com - This Just In... - The latest stories submitted to totse.com" even though it's a link to totse.info. Just sayin.

i heard u like highlighters
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Too true.

I wonder what ever happened to this Charlie Manson lookalike motherfucker...

metafingur.jpg

http://thedamagedone.org/bbs/ ??
    edited May 2011
    yea that's him.

i never knew where all that brown finger stuff came from... now i see.
  • edited May 2011
    I miss all of these guys. Did they all go back to cocklet again? xD
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I miss all of these guys. Did they all go back to cocklet again? xD

Only two, HTS and Reject.

HTS is MIA mostly but Rejectgot butthurt and ran away.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited May 2011
    my butt hurts
  • jvm222jvm222 Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    hts do you still have that sharpie framed on your wall?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Only two, HTS and Reject.

HTS is MIA mostly but Rejectgot butthurt and ran away.

And for those that didn't buy a scorecard and aren't keeping notes. Reject recently took back the Reject nickname at Zoklet after many months of having the monicker Zarniwoop. He made his return to the Reject quite recently, as a reaction to being mocked/nudged by Poast Bortem's suggestion.

Who is Poast Bortem you ask? Poast is a Totse.info moderator that never posts here, but does spend much time hung up on Zoklet.....despite the fact he claims to be "owning" them. (right now he thinks he has some super secret rap project he is going to make about them, and yet again all of his attention that he gives them is somehow him owning zoklet....ELL OH FUCKIN ELL :facepalm: :facepalm:)

Granted Poast is still more than likely posting under at least SOME screen name here at Totse, because this is the champion Barbie Doll Sock Account Player of all-time, and despite the fact he doesn't mind ignoring this community high and dry with that name....he still has a lot of spastic kidiot to let out, and its inevitable the little loser is the brains(?) behind some of the lesser original trolls around here. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and despite the fact Poast being yet another known abuser of pesonal information and him never being around any more, he CERTAINLY deserves his mod spot too...don't he? :thumbsdown:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Oh yeah, and despite the fact Poast being yet another known abuser of pesonal information and him never being around any more, he CERTAINLY deserves his mod spot too...don't he? :thumbsdown:

Ohhhhhh.....my VERY bad. :(

After closer inspection Poast is now only a demi-mod. :facepalm:

Guess I need a new scorecard myself as my original one must have gotten a smudge on it from all the home teams' fan's tears. :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Ohhhhhh.....my VERY bad. :(

After closer inspection Poast is now only a demi-mod. :facepalm:

Guess I need a new scorecard myself as my original one must have gotten a smudge on it from all the home teams' fan's tears. :cool:

He is being reviewed. I am waiting for his PM response btw. Got some IRl issues to fix now. Bye
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    He is being reviewed. I am waiting for his PM response btw. Got some IRl issues to fix now. Bye

Do you mean Poast being a mod is being reviewed, or Poast as a member in general? If Poast in general, do you mean just the Poast screen name.....or the litany of other sock accounts he uses with such gleeful abandon? :confused:
    edited May 2011
    jvm222 wrote: »
    hts do you still have that sharpie framed on your wall?

STFU new arrival
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Do you mean Poast being a mod is being reviewed, or Poast as a member in general? If Poast in general, do you mean just the Poast screen name.....or the litany of other sock accounts he uses with such gleeful abandon? :confused:

Multiple Accounts aren't allowed on Totse.info. I am in the process of removing old mods btw. It will take some time mainly becuz of IRL problem. Please be patient.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    I am in the process of removing old mods btw.

TDR is an OLD mod.. :o
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    It will take some time mainly becuz of IRL problem. Please be patient.

Oh I'm as patient as could be....it ain't like its MY website's integrity that is so sketchy. Take allllllllllll the time you like......

And for the record, Poast hasn't contributed anything but Youtube videos for several months. As a matter of fact his only activity was posting 5 in one day, and that is all he did for a month and a half.

BUT LOOK! He's still having the time of his life at Zoklet....even laughing at/mocking Totse.info......

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=2652095&postcount=2
    ps, contribute on totse.info lol
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited May 2011
    This is some disapointing shit reject. I loved you because you were a douchebag, it's part of your whole deal. Without it you're nothing.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited May 2011
    thought I'd come back over here. It's definitely got a more chill atmosphere :cool:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    fuck u slice and ur mother