Make Cheap Booze

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Life
cheapbooze.jpg

If your under 21 and can't get Booze or are just really poor don't worry you can make your own at home easily. This stuff will taste truly awful but it'll get the Job done and at the end of the day that's what counts. Dont try to make liquor because you'll probably just blind yourself so Ill be telling you how to make wine.

What You'll Need
  1. Grape Juice or any kind of Juice. The frozen Welch's cost next to nothing.
  2. 2 cups of sugar
  3. Yeast (preferably proper wine making yeast but it doesn't really matter)
  4. A balloon

The process
  1. Sanitize everything your using to prevent Bacteria
  2. Have the Juice at room temperature.
  3. Add your yeast sugar and everything else in a Jug. (The Sugar makes it taste better and speeds up fermentation)
  4. Make sure you leave the cap off or the gasses will cause it to blow up
  5. Once you have everything mixed place the balloon over the Jug opening,
  6. Make sure its secure.
  7. Now all you have to do is wait. The longer you wait the better it will be. When you see the balloon start to expand you'll know it's working.
  8. When I did this I let it sit for a week
  9. Every Day it helps if you run hot water over the bottle to speed up the process.
  10. Now you just have to drink it. I'll tell you right now this will taste HORRIBLE but it will get you drunk.

Now you know how to make cheap ass alcohol. Keep in mind it really does help to use the proper yeast. Bread making yeast will make the taste all the more terrible. Make sure you keep a close eye on this. When I first tried making it the bottle blew up and that wasn't fun to clean up. I have done this a few times and I can assure you it works. Also just use 1 packet of yeast. More yeast doesnt equal more alcohol. Happy drinking.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    Around what proof would you say this is?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Around what proof would you say this is?

It really depends on how long you let it ferment. Generally it should be around the same Alcohol content of any regular wine. The longer it sits the more alcohol you'll get. Also I never use chasers but with this you might want to. I cannot stress enough how terrible this will taste.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Reminds me of the time I bought a couple bottles of 74 port for my buds and I to drink while playing motorstorm.

Worst night of my life.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited October 2010
    I used to do in this in highschool. You can use more sugar instead of grape juice if you just want a flavor and want to mix it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Get your brother to buy you booze.
    Win.
  • edited October 2010
    I would recommend boiling the mix before adding the yeast to kill any unwanted bacteria, good method for jailhouse hooch tho, if you use brewers yeast you can get it up to around %20. To get a fizzy product, wait till it is "done" filter out the sediment, then add a little more sugar 1/2 tsp or so and cap it in a big pop bottle. Then let it sit for another week.
    C/O
    "trusht mee, I'm drunque"
  • edited October 2010
    "trusht mee, I'm drunque"

So what else is new you fucking lush. After how many jobs you've lost due to your drinking and age, mabye you should lay off the hooch.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    So what else is new you fucking lush. After how many jobs you've lost due to your drinking and age, mabye you should lay off the hooch.

What's your favorite gay cocktail?
  • edited October 2010
    I believe he likes "the big bear"
    one part sourpuss
    two parts homo milk
    stir till curds form
    add dash of bitters
    serve to unsuspecting person
    catch resulting vomit in stained athletic cup
    drink in moms basement while masturbating madly to old "fresh prince of bel-air" episodes.
    C/O
    "share and enjoy"
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'll tell you right now this will taste HORRIBLE but it will get you drunk.

Distill as much as you can, then add to juice/soda.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited October 2010
    okay, let me remake this thread for you...

what to buy

1 packet of yeast
    5 gallons of water
    1 pack party balloons
    1 pin
    sugar
    fruit (grapes with skin, or blueberries with skin on, and fruit juice look out for vitamin C it inhibits fermentation)

the real process
    Have the Juice at room temperature.

Depending on how much fresh fruit and fruit juice you have, I'd say maybe put 1/4 a gallon of water in the microwave until it is nice and warm, add sugar until it is saturated, maybe 3-4 cups

keep 1/4 gallon of water in the jug, then pour in 1/4th gallon fresh fruit, 1/4th gallon fruit juice, and your sugar water

activate 1/5 of the yeast, meaning place it in a small bowl of warm water for 3 minutes

pour of the activated yeast in the jug, put the lid on the jug, shake it all around for a couple minutes

take the lid off the jug, poke a few holes in the balloon with the pin, put the balloon over the jug (this allows proper gas pressure)

let it sit for 2 weeks in a warm temperature room

if you want an explanation for everything I said other than the freebie, go through the archives like I did when I was 16

or just make sugar wine from a syrup and distill it like the rest of us do.
    crock pot style...