If you IRL friends knew you posted on totse

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
What if somehow the people you knew IRL found out you posted on totse and new your user name? I would be :facepalm: so fucking hard. It would be lame. Or even worse your family discovered your posts. Im not much different here than in real life still though it would suck.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Some of my family may know about totse

(Various faces)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Even if they do know about it, I doubt they can do anything about it :p.
  • edited October 2010
    ^^^ Can't you get seriously fucked if the wrong people read the shit that you write on here.

He already said he was going to jail once hella long ago cuz the sand feds found out about him, whatever happened to that??:o:rolleyes::o
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited October 2010
    They wouldn't be all that shocked...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    ^^^ Can't you get seriously fucked if the wrong people read the shit that you write on here.

Nah, I am just a small fish and even if they caught me. I can get out of sticky situations easily. There is something called trolling mate :D.
  • OndOnd Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    Not attached to any family or friends, wouldn't care.
  • edited October 2010
    Myself and abrn are really good friends IRL. We went to the same highschool but never really interacted, until one day I heard him talking about TOTSE.

I went up and I was like "oh hay lol I herd u mention totse". He was like "wut, whats your username". I was like "almightyvineman lol" and he was like "NO WAI" and I was like " :hai: ".

True story.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited October 2010
    They probably didn't care
    Most of them just spending time in facebook and twitter
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    Most of the people I know IRL know about &T and what it stands for and what it entails. My girlfriend even knows and knows my name here but probably would never register and only ever looks at things I show her here. My dad hates us but I don't really care. Mom is iffy about us but understands our purpose. I've pretty much got all bases covered. I'm not in anyway ashamed of being a member of Totse, in fact I'm very proud and would accept any ramifications if they arose. I can understand why you guys would worry about this stuff though.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm practically handing out business cards for totse - and you guis are hiding the temple from your loved ones? Dude; I've written the URL for this site on every toilet stall in my college; I've recommended all my friends to at the very least have a perusal; I doubt if any have but at the very least we might get some momentary traffic fluctuation.

I've actually brought up totse in a few conversations with my father and told him about all the lulzy shit that I just commented on; he's pretty cool and into guns and booze so it's just something vague we have in common.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I know one irl person who knows I go here. He's a fucking lurker :mad:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^He's gathering information to turn you in to the mounties :o

I really wish this happened and he made the news with &T written on his forehead.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    I really wish this happened and he made the news with &T carved into his forehead.

this
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    I really don't think either my friends or family would really give a shit about what I do on the internet.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited October 2010
    Actually Jarkof and I know each other irl. He's sitting right next to me playing halo reach. I'm sure most of you know that though
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    If I told my friends IRL about totse most of them probably think it was cool. I don't know what's holding me back. I feel like totse is a kickass secret that I don't want to share. Plus I would prob. be embarrassed of some of my posts.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited October 2010
    Vineman wrote: »
    Myself and abrn are really good friends IRL. We went to the same highschool but never really interacted, until one day I heard him talking about TOTSE.

I went up and I was like "oh hay lol I herd u mention totse". He was like "wut, whats your username". I was like "almightyvineman lol" and he was like "NO WAI" and I was like " :hai: ".

True story.

That's pretty cool. I don't think I'd ever walk up to someone and ask them about Totse like that. I'd definitely need at least 2-3 days of stalking first.

I show some threads to friends, but they never seem interested enough to want more Totse :confused:
  • edited October 2010
    I don't say anything here that my friends would find all that shocking, they all know about my history and my bad habits, hell they have been along for most of the ride. My Mother would be pretty pissed if she saw me posting using words like nigger, or some of the viewpoints I support, but we argue a lot anyway, no not a big deal. I have invited some people to join, they might be lurking right now, in fact.
    C/O
    "shame is for people under 40"
  • edited October 2010
    Troll thread, OP has no IRL friends.
  • edited October 2010
    A few people have seen me posting on here, in fact one of them registered and started posting quite a lot. I don't want anyone else on here though, I'm trying to keep a fairly low profile.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited October 2010
    Friends: it would just confirm things they already assume.

Family: they would flip shit.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Family: flip shit
    Friends: see that i'm way, way sicker than they realize.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    I know a guy IRL from here but he doesn't post often. My family would be shocked if they knew what I post.
  • edited October 2010
    I think my family would probably flip as well, but I have no real idea what they'd think.