Bong Story

GumboGumbo Regular
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
In my search to find better ways to absorb marijuana, I decided to buy a bong from my dealer. He gets 50% off at the glass shop in town, so I gave him 50 bucks down-payment, with the promise that he'd pick me up a nice one the next day.

So I call the next day, later on. He didn't show. Motherfucker's phone number isn't registered. Luckily, I had his girlfriend's number. So I phoned her. No answer. Next day, same deal. No answer. I left a message on her phone, though. It was polite, y'know. No need to get all uppity. Another day goes by before I hear from the dude.

Shows up at my parents house in the middle of the day without warning. Rings the doorbell, and then runs around to the side of the house where my room is. Confusing the hell out of me. Anyway, he opens up the bag and starts pulling out this epic bong, with four seperate spillways, and this huge piece... and then drops the bag, with the bong still half in it onto the cement walk by my house. SMASH.

"Oh... Fuck. Well, it was really nice dude. I don't have any money on me right now so... Uh, and my ride is leaving for alberta tomorrow and he won't be back for a while."

Guess I lost my $50. To be fair though, the dude was just really butterfingers. He tried to pick up the bag and dropped it again. Maybe he was totally ripped, I don't know. He's usually pretty cool though, I'll get a good deal on weed next time or sommat.

I just wish I could have gotten to try that thing, it was fucking incredible.

Comments

• BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Fronting money in a situation that was sketch to begin with??

Anyway you know you fucked up. Next time buy a vape, it has the absolute best ratio of stonedness in relation to how much bud you have; ie take a small amount of bud and get higher than if you'd bonged it or rolled a joint.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I dunno dude; either this is a troll thread or you need a new set of friends.. :facepalm:

the fucks wrong with people :confused:
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Stres, welcome to my life. All of my friends, weed-laden or drug free, have been like this. I've just learned to accept that everyone I know is unreliable and incompetent. It's not their fault, it's just who they are. Maybe it's a personality flaw that I seem to attract mostly people like that.
    Next time buy a vape

$500 + S&H? No thanks man, if I had that cash on hand I'd buy a new truck.
  • PsychonauticalPsychonautical Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Fronting money in a situation that was sketch to begin with??

Anyway you know you fucked up. Next time buy a vape, it has the absolute best ratio of stonedness in relation to how much bud you have; ie take a small amount of bud and get higher than if you'd bonged it or rolled a joint.

Vaporizers always leave me wanting more.

Like, I get high. But there is an aspect to the high that is missing.

So much so that I usually hit a bowl or roll a pinner afterwards just to hit the spot.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    Too Bong/Didn't Weed
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    Uh, and my ride is leaving for alberta tomorrow and he won't be back for a while."

That would work :mad:ijuana but I think he doesn't have a car according to this ^.
  • edited October 2010
    Fuck dude, that sucks. I love bongs and they definitely increase THC absorbtion. If you want a cheap substitute until you get a new one, try this:
    Rip off a tv or radio antenna, you just need a 6" steel tube, and I have used both of these.
    Use a lighter to put a little hole in a plastic pop bottle about halfway down the side, 500ml(seeing as you are .ca:hai:), and push the tube through the small hole, if the fit is not good use a rubber band around the tube, the bottom of the tube should be at the bottom of the bottle.
    Put in some water, put doobie in tube, or if the tube is wide enough put in a a screen for a good "one hitter"
    This is not as glorious as the bong you got burned on, but it does give some wicked ass hoots.
    C/O
    "slap that ham in the fryin' pan, bro!"
  • PsychonauticalPsychonautical Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I would just make a gravity bong. Easiest substitute and will absolutely mangle you.

And your lungs, but that's a given when you're forcing a 2l bottle of smoke into your lungs.

Cut off the bottom of a 2l bottle right at the base, find an appropriate container which the bottle will fit in a bucket or a juice jug will work nicely and it doesn't have to be a perfect fit.

Fill said container about 3/4 of the way with water and get to work on your gravity bong.

Essentially, the only thing that really needs to be done now is to create a bowl. If you already have one, you just need to cut a hole into the lid from the bottle the size of the stem and slide it in. Put the cap back on and smoke.

This is predominately plastic, so don't plan on having a giant session as metal gets hot and plastic melts.

In place of the bowl you can use tinfoil, but again. Burning plastic=bad.

This diagram explains it perfectly.

Pfah.gravity2bp.jpg
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    Then fuck that guys car up :mad: or just do whatever you gotta do to get that guy back. 50 bucks is quite a bit of money to have just thrown away on broken glass.

And considering he was the one who wasn't handling it very carefully, he should either pay him back or give him a good deal on something else to make up for it.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I would just make a gravity bong. Easiest substitute and will absolutely mangle you.

And your lungs, but that's a given when you're forcing a 2l bottle of smoke into your lungs.

Cut off the bottom of a 2l bottle right at the base, find an appropriate container which the bottle will fit in a bucket or a juice jug will work nicely and it doesn't have to be a perfect fit.

Fill said container about 3/4 of the way with water and get to work on your gravity bong.

Essentially, the only thing that really needs to be done now is to create a bowl. If you already have one, you just need to cut a hole into the lid from the bottle the size of the stem and slide it in. Put the cap back on and smoke.

This is predominately plastic, so don't plan on having a giant session as metal gets hot and plastic melts.

In place of the bowl you can use tinfoil, but again. Burning plastic=bad.

This diagram explains it perfectly.

Pfah.gravity2bp.jpg

Fucking this, I have one next to my bed at the moment and It gets me higher then anything else.... I don't use it because i don't want to get that high but it's great for entertaining.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    yeah, I made a gravity bong a few days ago out of a planter pot and a 2 liter. Fun stuff, man. Really fun.

And, I'd fuck with this guy, yeah. Except that he knows where I live, and sells to like everyone I know. So he could turn the story around and make me seem like double the badguy if I retaliate at all. So, I'll just get the money out of him by telling him to bring a half next time, and only paying him for a quarter.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^ whats your prices like/ where u from?
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    vancouver island. Prices are rough 60 for a dank quarter