forums

Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
totse has more forums than members, if you want to increase numbers of people participating in the main few you should get rid of some of the others. Well thats what i think what do you think?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    And you have a small penis, but you don't hear any of us except Dfg complaining about it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Search forums is your friend here. This topic has been discussed multiple times and the majority voted against it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    And you have a small penis, but you don't hear any of us except Dfg complaining about it.

You're definitely funnier than you were when you first got here. :thumbsup:

We don't need fewer sections. We need more posters.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Viper2002 wrote: »
    totse has more forums than members, if you want to increase numbers of people participating in the main few you should get rid of some of the others. Well thats what i think what do you think?

What forums would you axe? I think you may be missing the concept behind 'totse'
  • edited October 2010
    I think the amount of forums we have is just fine. Besides, people will still post where they please - Mostly in SG.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2010
    WYSIWYG. I don't believe there will be any creation of new forums in the near future and most likely eventually some will be re-merged again. So is the life and times of living in a forum community.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Old fail.
  • Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I think there should be a zok/zoklet forum seeing as though about 20% of all the posts on totse seem to be about him, or his site. lol
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Viper2002 wrote: »
    I think there should be a zok/zoklet forum seeing as though about 20% of all the posts on totse seem to be about him, or his site. lol

+1 on this idea :thumbsup: It's kinda ridiculous now much focus is place on that site when really its existence has no influence on us.
  • edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    +1 on this idea :thumbsup: It's kinda ridiculous now much focus is place on that site when really its existence has no influence on us.

Zok is the mortal enemy of all that is totse...to say otherwise is blasphemy and indicative of a lack of knowledge and respect for the temple.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Zok is the mortal enemy of all that is totse...to say otherwise is blasphemy and indicative of a lack of knowledge and respect for the temple.

^ Fucking This ^
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited October 2010
    If you wanna go "&TOTSE LITE", I recommend sticking with BI, SG, HB, B&M, S&A, BLTC, MMM, GPP, the whole "Science" section, the "Society" section down to Conspiracy! + News of the World, and the whole "Technology" section minus the OS specific forums.

Oh, and IFIOTW too. Obviously.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited October 2010
    Just give it time. No need to remove other forums quite yet..
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010

Regardless of how 'veteran' you are to totse or how young you were when you first joined; your wrong. Totse needs you to post, fucking contribute before dropping in once in a blue moon to drop an elitist opinion only to return to the shadows where you don't need to take a chance - this place may very well never get big, but if it doesn't - I'll at least know I tried my best, did you?

It's really a sad day when the only fresh content on this board is from shitty posters like me when half of the posting community from totse1 only chimes in to post in one BLTC thread or when zoklet is down..:(

oh and getdrunkfindagun; if any of that doesn't apply to you personally, disregard it. I just needed an excuse to vent :)
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited October 2010
    It's kinda ridiculous now much focus is place on that site when really its existence has no influence on us.

HHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You are really funny man:rolleyes:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    HHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You are really funny man:rolleyes:

baiting aside - is there something wrong (aside from the shit grammar) with my post? :confused: i'm entirely open for discussion if you have something to say mate.:thumbsup:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    baiting aside - is there something wrong (aside from the shit grammar) with my post? :confused: i'm entirely open for discussion if you have something to say mate.:thumbsup:

Your avatar keeps tricking me. I keep thinking your name is I am stres then I see the quote and realize your just stres.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    You don't just build rooms in a temple and then destroy them in hopes of directing traffic to the other ones, you wait for the rooms to fill up then you close registration. Then you sit and guess who's going to get banned and be forever kicked out of the temple, that's how it works, get a clue newbzorz!!!1!!1 :mad:

And then when the servers get upgraded enough to handle more members, they open registration (For a limited time only!), and repeat.

Also, I have been and still am advertising Totse on another forum, it's a slow process but we should get some interesting people. They could already be here among us and we may never know..... :eek:
    Your avatar keeps tricking me. I keep thinking your name is I am stres then I see the quote and realize your just stres.

Yes, I just realized that in this thread myself. :(
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    mrbenfield wrote: »
    expect a bunch of rich fuckers wandering in here. i just tagged totse.info in a bathroom stall in the waldorf astoria in NYC

Win.:)