The 2C-E Thread

the creator of lifethe creator of life Semo-Regulars
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I recently obtained 250 mg of this chemical and have found it to be fascinating. The only negative effects I've noticed are gastrointestinal discomfort even when plugging the substance. Any tips on how to avoid this would me much appreciated.

Visuals are beautiful, and gives depth to music as well as... pretty much everything. There seems to be a tremendous amount of focus and clearheadedness during the trip. Focusing on my third eye made me feel as though my mind was moving forward into another dimension, and I could vividly imagine just about anything that came to mind.

Safety is also a top priority and I am wondering if others have had any negative side effects from this substance whether short-term or long-term. I am taking multivitamins for antioxidants and everything else as well as 5-HTP to boost any serotonin that may have been lost.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've never had that discomfort. How bad is it for you?

As far as Serotonin goes you should be fine.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had some serious stomach discomfort from drinking it, but never from snorting it. Although then you've got serious nasal discomfort.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's been about 4 years since I last took it so my memory is a bit hazy. I dosed 20mg orally and all I remember is that it was an awesome trip, but the body load was pretty intense.
  • 0omnidirectional0omnidirectional New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I recently obtained 250 mg of this chemical and have found it to be fascinating. The only negative effects I've noticed are gastrointestinal discomfort even when plugging the substance. Any tips on how to avoid this would me much appreciated.

I've heard of people putting the chemical in water and holding the water in their mouth for 15-30 min, then spit the water out to avoid that problem.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had some serious stomach discomfort from drinking it, but never from snorting it. Although then you've got serious nasal discomfort.

Snorting it makes your nose feel like it was penetrated with a rusty blade. :o
    edited July 2010
    For real, I didn't know anything nose related could hurt that much. And I've heard that not even as bad as snorting 2C-X gets
  • edited July 2010
    2-CI burns even worse than 2-CE IMO.

Also I'll never take more than 20 mgs of 2-CE again. I took 30 mgs of it once and completely lost my fucking mind, tripped way too hard that night.
  • Buffalo FawksBuffalo Fawks New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I noticed the "focus and clearheadedness" too. It's a very different hallucinogen in the sense that you can still function in most daily activities while still tripping enough to see the walls swirl or microwaves morph. I'd recommend 2C-3 before taking other 2Cs but its definitely an interesting hallucinogen to experiment with. When you mix it with ketmine in a cocktail, then you will start to really hit the wall and tripp ballz. Go for it if you're looking for a new experience. 2C-3 is a wonderful hallucinogen to take K with because of how 'sober' you feel while on it.
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    5-MeO-DIPT, 2C-B, adderal, heroin, and a bottle of jack made me lose my mind. I fucking ran around a neighborhood 100 miles away from my house naked shouting racial slurs at inanimate objects for a good 6 hours. I was then picked up by the cops on the side of the highway playing in a pile of broken glass.

I still had a fucking blast though.
    edited July 2010
    Three uppers and two downers, that;s like the ultimate psychedelic speedball haha.
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, it was pretty damn intense and before the alcohol kicked in I was coherent and having a blast.
    It was just that damn jack that got me, fucking blackout for a bit and when I come to I'm tripping hard as hell and everything was an orwelian conspiracy out to get me.
    I remember when I got picked up by the cops I was shouting racial slurs at him, but it was because I had to because if I didn't I was giving in to the conspiracy. Then I broke out his back window with my head......
  • the creator of lifethe creator of life Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    This chemical kicked my ass yesterday I thought I was dying, it felt like my heart was going 200 bpm and I feel like I had a psychedelic rebirth... my body was glowing there were patterns on it that looked like my brain in an MRI or something. I feel like I had a panic attack...

the left side of my chest still feels strange...
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    2C-E is definitely my favorite drug. I mean, I haven't tried a lot of drugs compared to some, but it really is FASCINATING. I feel like I can certainly learn a lot from it. As soon as I get the cash, I'm ordering another 250 mg.

My friend and I have given it the nickname "clarity" because even though things are so confusing on it, eventually shit becomes more clear than baseline. At least for both of us, it seems to clear up the chaos of life.

:thumbsup: