Jews are using sex to fight "enemy's of Israel"-New video by Dr Duke

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
This is further proof of the Jews perverted ways.

Comments

• GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    First off it looks like a girl but the voice suggests a guy. Second I dont believe some goth faggot knows better than the lord. Fuck this guy I hope he enjoys hell. He questions the actions of the lord who created us? He made us he can destroy us. In short fuck this guy Im not listening to the whole video. You'll have to find someone better than this queer to convince me otherwise. I mean come on:rolleyes: Also what the fuck's wrong with slavery? Niggers are a slave race as evidenced by there lack of an ability to succeed without whites. Seriously this guy looks like one of my ex girlfriends.:facepalm:
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    fuck this guy Im not listening to the whole video.

I watched your whole video.

Also: Yeah, I've dated chicks uglier than this guy. :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    I watched your whole video.

I'm actually in the middle of yours out of a morbid curiosity. All I can say so far is what an arrogant prick. I'm also enjoying how a queer in lipstick gives moral criticism of God.:facepalm:
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    What's wrong with lipstick? You sure are threatened by what this guy has to say. Maybe you should watch some more of his videos. If you ever want to talk about it, I'll be here for you man.
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    What's wrong with lipstick? You sure are threatened by what this guy has to say. Maybe you should watch some more of his videos. If you ever want to talk about it, I'll be here for you man.

I've been watching them. He's a pretentious asshole with a major superiority complex. I mean look at this fucking blasphemy he has a video called "the meaningless death of Jesus". Dieing to save the souls of the world isn't fucking meaningless. Plus I hate queers so that doesn't help.
    edited October 2010
    Another powerful video.:thumbsup: