Extraordinary UFO over China

FONFON Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Haven't seen anybody post about this...But its one of the coolest UFO videos I've seen. People on youtube (ie: people with no fucking clue) are calling it everything from a rocket, ballistics missile to the beginning of the end...while the reports I found said nobody claimed responsibility for it.

Anyway, what do you think? Crazy fucking speed, especially when it sorta jumps up a gear at about 32 seconds. Fucking angel son!

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's a fucking meteorite.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's a fucking meteorite.

I thought it was confirmed to be a long range missle test:confused:
  • edited August 2010
    Holy crap, that looked amazing. If it was a meteor, wouldn't it be traveling towards the earth?
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    a missile test?? i dunno. lets consider the military doctrine behind any weapon system. a missile system as visually stunning as this goes against a couple thousand years of military practice. why would you want it to be so visibly recognizable? the whole point is for you not to be able to see it, the ultimate weapons system is stealthy, fast, cheap, accurate and deadly. this thing is fast, its not very stealthy, a light show like that doesn't look cheap.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Good points guys. I agree!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yo momma is a firefly.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    some one just got owned.....but i dont know who.
  • TelephonemanTelephoneman New Arrival
    edited October 2010
    Its a backwards meteorite. Seriously though- I wonder what full disclosure of aliens present around earth would mean for the economy.
    edited October 2010
    Its a backwards meteorite. Seriously though- I wonder what full disclosure of aliens present around earth would mean for the economy.

:facepalm: No it's a Chinese missile test. I stated this earlier. Plus theres no such thing as a "backwards meteor".
    edited October 2010
    Haha its not losing a rocket stage its breaking the sound barrier. You can actually see the sonic boom on the trail of it.
    edited October 2010
    As far as air density is concerned I would say the speed decreases as air density increases. More distance for a molecule to travel before it hits another.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited October 2010
    could be one of their weather changing probe things
    edited October 2010
    768 mph is average pressure speed of sound. I have no idea how fast or how high up that thing was though- But all things considered I still believe that was a sonic boom. I mean you can see the shockwave. Who in their right mind would use explosive bolts that powerful to separate a rocket from something as sensitive as a backwards meteor???
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2010
    Every time a country starts to invest heavily in war weapons, everyone starts seeing UFO's everywhere.

It happened in America, USSR, Germany and literally every country that starts to dabble with rocketry

A part of me really wants this stuff to be some sort of spaceship, but in all probability it's just a Military thing. It's just depressing...
    edited October 2010
    Every time a country starts to invest heavily in war weapons, everyone starts seeing UFO's everywhere.

It happened in America, USSR, Germany and literally every country that starts to dabble with rocketry

A part of me really wants this stuff to be some sort of spaceship, but in all probability it's just a Military thing. It's just depressing...

With this said I'd like to state that I 100% believe in Aliens I just don't believe this video is proof of them.
    edited October 2010
    I believe 100% in aliens too, but I don't believe we'll ever meet them. There are billions of stars in a galaxy, millions of galaxies in a local group, thousands of local groups in a supercluster, and billions of superclusters in the universe.

Unless we can exceed the speed of light by a factor of ten, we're all alone.
    edited October 2010
    I believe 100% in aliens too, but I don't believe we'll ever meet them. There are billions of stars in a galaxy, millions of galaxies in a local group, thousands of local groups in a supercluster, and billions of superclusters in the universe.

Unless we can exceed the speed of light by a factor of ten, we're all alone.

I believe we might meet them unless they come and land in Africa or something and assume all humans are that primitive. I saw a UFO a few years back so I believe they may have even visited us before but we probably wont know the whole truth in our lifetimes.
    edited October 2010
    Our lifetimes... it makes me sad to think that I will die, but at the rate science is going my great (great?) grandkids would likely become biologically immortal.
    edited October 2010
    Our lifetimes... it makes me sad to think that I will die, but at the rate science is going my great (great?) grandkids would likely become biologically immortal.

Think about it though would you really want to live on this earth forever? I personally believe in an afterlife but even those who dont why would anyone want to live forever with the stresses of life and all. I worried about death to but after I dropped acid I realized it's all part of a system much greater than I can comprehend so I dont let it worry me anymore.
    edited October 2010
    I would like to live longer though, 300 years sounds good. 85 is just so short.
    edited October 2010
    I would like to live longer though, 300 years sounds good. 85 is just so short.

Fuck that I hope I die before I reach the age of 80.
    edited October 2010
    I'd like to go for 90. A nice cabin in the woods, nobody bothering me, sitting on a rocking chair burning squirrels with a future-laser...
    edited October 2010
    I'd like to go for 90. A nice cabin in the woods, nobody bothering me, sitting on a rocking chair burning squirrels with a future-laser...

I always saw my death involving being shot by Federal Agents one day.
    edited October 2010
    Gee I wonder why.
    edited October 2010
    Gee I wonder why.

Being a voice and a warrior against ZOG has its risks but I accept them.