cocaine is a hell of a drug....

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
Last weekend I had my first experience with coke. Other than weed and pills, I've never really done anything on coke's level, so I was pretty nervous at the beginning. I didn't even plan on doing it, but my roommate and the girl I'm dating decided to try it, so at the last second, I jumped in.

The stuff was 70/g and supposedly was good. My slampiece has a lot of experience with it, and said it was a-1 cocaine????

Anyway, she made up fat pile for me, rolled up a $20, and I saddled up and took the line. There were a few things I noticed immediately. One, I thought it would make my nose itch extremely bad. I've never snorted anything so I felt like that powder would make me sneeze hard. Wrong. Very wrong. Smooth as fucking butter. And two, the taste. Oh god the taste. It was amazing. I had it in my nose and the back of my throat and I took the card we used to cut it and licked it. I couldn't get enough of the flavor.

About 5 to 10 minutes in, I noticed the first signs of it kicking in. My teeth and gums felt really numb and I felt a pretty strong desire to grind my teeth and clench my jaw.

About 15 or so minutes in is when I started feeling a rush. The only way I can describe it is that it felt like a wave of energy coming over me. At started slow and then BAM...it hit hard. At first it freaked me out a bit, but I took a few deep breaths and reminded myself that I was with people I feel comfortable with and that have experience incase I was feeling things I wasn't crazy about. As soon as my nerves died down, a fat smile was on my face and I just totally took it in.

About 20 minutes in I stepped outside for just a minute to throw away some trash and I never made it back it. It was fucking amazing outside. It felt like everything I looked at made the effects of the coke stronger. It's kinda hard to describe. It just felt like the coke's effects on me fed off of things that pleased me visually.

I walked out to the road with my roommate and we just took off. We started out just walking down the street but walking wasn't enough so I felt like I needed to run and damn did it feel good. The whole time I was on it, the urge to run and lift weights were pretty strong. To be honest, I felt like a fucking boss.

After about 60-75 minutes, it started to wear off and this is where I really hated it. The comedown was HORRIFIC. It started out just with me feeling a bit depressed, then it turned into the worst mood I've ever been in. I literally felt like a piece of shit and m body felt like it weighed 1000lbs and for some reason I was starving but I couldn't swallow my food. My stomach started feeling kinda upset so I smoked a blunt and couldn't even feel it. After 4 hours or so, I finally started to be able to get the effects from the MJ. That really helped with the stomach and made me wanna fall asleep because I was restless as hell. I think the coke also messed around with my tastebuds because weed tasted bad, my shower water tasted like metal, and when I went down on that girl, it made my tongue tingle hardcore. Like eating pop-rocks.

I woke up the next day and felt great. Overall, I would definitely do this again, but I can see how addictive it can be. During the comedown, I wanted another line SO FUCKING BAD. I can't imagine how bad the draw is if you have been using it awhile.

I've made a pact with myself to save it for special occasions and never to do it more than one weekend a month.

Next stop, MDMA and LSD.

TL/DR: I did coke and I fuckin loved it

Comments

• edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    if you like cocain, you'll love:bear_shark_meth.jpg

I don't know why people still use coke when meth is so much better.
  • edited October 2010
    I don't know why people still use coke when meth is so much better.

Meth is, from what I've heard, the cocaine of the working class as much as beer is the champaigne.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited October 2010
    I thought this picture fit perfectly.
    more-bear-I-Fucking-love-COCAINE.jpg
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Meth is, from what I've heard, the cocaine of the working class as much as beer is the champaigne.

Ive only done coke 3 or 4 times and imo it's better than meth but not by much. it's not really addictive if you dont go crazy with it. If you just do it every now and then you'll be fine.
  • CrashwangdoodleCrashwangdoodle New Arrival
    edited October 2010
    I thought this picture fit perfectly.
    more-bear-I-Fucking-love-COCAINE.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed that picture, i raise you this one good sir ;)
    cocaine > meth

kennycoke-copy.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    Re;OP

A little toot now and then is great, just don't let it define the party. That is to say, you do a little blow because it's party night, it's a part of evening, not the entire point. And don't try basing it, even though homemade base makes street crack seem like kitty litter, you will lose the appreciation for powder pretty quick. A sign it might be becoming a habit is if you fantasize about doing it when you should be focused on something else.

C/O
    "lying face down on my lawn, and my paycheque is all gone, cocaine!"
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    After about 60-75 minutes, it started to wear off and this is where I really hated it. The comedown was HORRIFIC. It started out just with me feeling a bit depressed, then it turned into the worst mood I've ever been in. I literally felt like a piece of shit and m body felt like it weighed 1000lbs and for some reason I was starving but I couldn't swallow my food. My stomach started feeling kinda upset so I smoked a blunt and couldn't even feel it. After 4 hours or so, I finally started to be able to get the effects from the MJ. That really helped with the stomach and made me wanna fall asleep because I was restless as hell. I think the coke also messed around with my tastebuds because weed tasted bad, my shower water tasted like metal, and when I went down on that girl, it made my tongue tingle hardcore. Like eating pop-rocks.

During the comedown, I wanted another line SO FUCKING BAD.

I've tried coke and ^ is why it's not worth it imo.

LSD is way better.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited October 2010
    I don't like either. Meth or coke that is. I am a downer person. I do h and benzos.

But I can tell you that you will crave meth less durning your sessions than coke. You are way less likly to keep going gram after gram (coke) durning the night than with meth.