ITT: I desecrate the koran (pics)

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
This is me with the Koran
newimageb.jpg

Now is the pic after I pissed and jizzed on it. You cant see the jizz but its there.Tommorow if I get access to a camera again I will burn it. This is my declaration of war upon all Muslims. Stay tuned for updates. Hail Victory.

newgffdg.jpg

regwergwegrweg.jpg

Swastika_Symbol.png

\

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Any other ideas on how to further insult it are appreciated as well.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    first :o

Well I have two dogs so I figure I'll use it to pick up there shit but when I have time a burning is going down. Oh and too Allah yes this just happened. Wait its the religion of millions of people? Well I just pissed and jacked off onto it.
  • BakayarBakayar Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Feed parts of it to a pig.
  • gruntergrunter Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    whats the point?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Please do this to the Bible as well. All religious nutcases piss me off, however I do have more respect for Muslims than Christians as they tend to smoke hash and aren't as crazy about shit.
    Yes, I mean that.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Please do this to the Bible as well. All religious nutcases piss me off, however I do have more respect for Muslims than Christians

your not too familiar with our resident racist, are you? ;)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    your not too familiar with our resident racist, are you? ;)

Evidently not. Was there a thread I missed?
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Evidently not. Was there a thread I missed?

the abortion thread that sprung up today is a great sample of the skewed ideology that = D/S.

TOTSE is fucking great, I literally didn't think nutters like sanchez existed :hai: takes all sorts to make a world i guess :o
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    sanchez, by any chance did you read the book before urinating on it? .. knowledge is power my white brother, study the enemy :angry:
  • EppillusEppillus Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    So is the burqa just for irony, or are you afraid to show your face?
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited October 2010
    Usa! Usa! Usa!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    *Tries to get offended*

Yawn, not worth the effort.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I find wrinkled paper to be more aesthetically pleasing than regular paper.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    this is disgusting
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    this is disgustingly hilarious

All religions should be destroyed.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    i hope you know that this book means a lot to some people. you are just full of teenage rebellion and angst but someday you will understand gods love and what you are doing is evil/
    edited October 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    i hope you know that this book means a lot to some people. you are just full of teenage rebellion and angst but someday you will understand gods love and what you are doing is evil/

And I pissed on those people. Also Im not a teen. To spazz I will not to do this to an American flag. I did read the book first so I could learn about the enemy so I pissed on it. Also come on Dfg you couldve alteast called me an infidel or something.
    edited October 2010
    Oh yeah, I forgot this guy was conditioned by retards. They follow the same god as you, sinner. Enjoy hell!
    edited October 2010
    Eppillus wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I forgot this guy was conditioned by retards. They follow the same god as you, sinner. Enjoy hell!

Yeah but they follow a false prophet known as Muhammad. They beat women and marry kids dude. They blow themselves up and kill people over cartoons. That's NOT the God I know and follow. Fuck Islam. Oh and no the face covering wasnt meant to be ironic. I just dont like showing myself on the internet.
  • edited October 2010
    I AM ok with this.
    :hai::thumbsup::thumbsup::hai::thumbsup::thumbsup::hai::thumbsup::thumbsup::hai::thumbsup::thumbsup::hai:
    edited October 2010
    Please do this to the Bible as well. All religious nutcases piss me off, however I do have more respect for Muslims than Christians as they tend to smoke hash and aren't as crazy about shit.
    Yes, I mean that.

How can you possibly claim that Christians are crazier than Muslims? We dont tend to fly planes into building or strap bombs to ourselves.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    OP is a Christian, lol that EXPLAINS everything. Btw I would never do this to any religious book regardless of my beliefs. Live and let live. Islam teaches tolerance of other beliefs and religions. It's not my fault people ignore these simple facts and just make their minds about something. You can't judge a religion unless you lived your life by it. OP, knows things which he heard from different sources but he never experienced them first hand.

That's one of the reason I don't care if you kill Muslims or burn up books. Because to me they might have some value but I can't expect others to have the same intelligence.
  • edited October 2010
    Hey Dfg, just for you I'm gonna post pictures of myself giving a thumbs up next to ever mudslime I kill on this forum. I'll even write "Dfg" on their dead muslim boobs and manboobs for your collage!
  • edited October 2010
    How can you possibly claim that Christians are crazier than Muslims? We dont tend to fly planes into building or strap bombs to ourselves.

No, but you still have to admit the Evangelical Christian goal is to convert everyone on the planet to Christianity, and they're not above playing dirty pool to do it. They might not blow up buildings, but spreading hatred and intolerance could have as many casualties, just so spread out that it isn't newsworthy. I hate radical Muslims too, but some Christians are not much better, in fact any religion that thinks there is something wrong with me because I refuse to accept their faith can suck the farts from a dead dogs ass.

C/O
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    OP is a Christian, lol that EXPLAINS everything. Btw I would never do this to any religious book regardless of my beliefs. Live and let live. Islam teaches tolerance of other beliefs and religions. It's not my fault people ignore these simple facts and just make their minds about something. You can't judge a religion unless you lived your life by it. OP, knows things which he heard from different sources but he never experienced them first hand.

That's one of the reason I don't care if you kill Muslims or burn up books. Because to me they might have some value but I can't expect others to have the same intelligence.

See though thats the problem. Most Muslims arent moderate such as yourself. Most hold extremist beliefs and declared holy war on the infidels. The Muslim religion is what caused 9/11. How does it teach tolerance when cartoonists who depict Muhammad are killed? Also whats wrong with Christianity bro?

nyzlep.jpg
    edited October 2010
    Not that I have to defend anything, but the people in that picture do not represent mainstream Islam, and are laughable retards living in the dark ages; just like Irish extremists (who also happen to be Christian) and the thing you have made yourself into.
  • edited October 2010
    Not that I have to defend anything, but the people in that picture do not represent mainstream Islam, and are laughable retards living in the dark ages; just like Irish extremists (who also happen to be Christian) and the thing you have made yourself into.

Irish "extremists" are nationalists, the guy considered the father of Irish nationalism was Protestant.
    edited October 2010

Bullshit. The mainstream in Islam ARE the radicals. The moderates are the minority. it's a religion that preaches war. Look at them now building a mosque 2 blocks from ground zero. Like I said in another thread. Why do we always have to say oh with was just "extremists" who did 9/11. Were the Japanese in WW2 extremist Japs. Or was it only the extremist germans? We were attacked by ISLAM. They have declared war on us. Stop listening to all the liberal news and wake up. Muslims hate America. They would kill you if they had the chance.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    well i guess u will go 2 hell then HA H A
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    Irish "extremists" are nationalists, the guy considered the father of Irish nationalism was Protestant.

Protestants are Christians :facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Protestants are Christians :facepalm:
    GTFO chink you don't know the difference between Catholicism and Protestantism. Go back to CIZHZIHIOHINEUNZHOU where you can worship Mao/Buddha and leave us alone.
    edited October 2010
    GTFO chink you don't know the difference between Catholicism and Protestantism. Go back to CIZHZIHIOHINEUNZHOU where you can worship Mao/Buddha and leave us alone.

I didn't say Catholicism. I said Christianity. You tried to make a distinction between Protestants and Christians when Protestants are just a subdivision of Christians :facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    I didn't say Catholicism. I said Christianity. You tried to make a distinction between Protestants and Christians when Protestants are just a subdivision of Christians :facepalm:
    The religious angle of Irish Republican political violence was CATHOLICISM MMMKAY but the founder was PROTESTANT MMMKAY so one can clearly see it wasn't RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED MMMKAY because then the followers would share the religion of the founder MMMKAY?
    edited October 2010
    The religious angle of Irish Republican political violence was CATHOLICISM MMMKAY but the founder was PROTESTANT MMMKAY so one can clearly see it wasn't RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED MMMKAY because then the followers would share the religion of the founder MMMKAY?

Nono, I don't care about this Irish stuff. The post you quoted said 'Christian' but you replied with 'Protestant' in a way that implied they were different. Just trying to point out the mistake here :facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    Nono, I don't care about this Irish stuff. The post you quoted said 'Christian' but you replied with 'Protestant' in a way that implied they were different. Just trying to point out the mistake here :facepalm:

There is no mistake here chinaman, you just don't understand the context. You have no frame of reference here Mayberry. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know what it's about.
    edited October 2010

The point is simply that they are Christians who use terrorism (in as much as the killing of civilians) for their group purposes. What matters it which denomination they are?
    edited October 2010
    There is no mistake here chinaman, you just don't understand the context. You have no frame of reference here Mayberry. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know what it's about.

Well whatever the context is, I'm just pointing out that all Protestants are Christians. You just decided to bring in Catholicism to argue something that I was not making any point about.
    edited October 2010
    Well whatever the context is, I'm just pointing out that all Protestants are Christians. You just decided to bring in Catholicism to argue something that I was not making any point about.

I dont think your getting what he was trying to say. Someone claimed that the Irish conflict was religion based not nationalist. But 1 group was catholic one was protestant therefore they were both Christians so it wasnt religion that caused it.
  • edited October 2010
    The fucking Nazi Spic is smarter than the chinaman and the liberal.

Fuck this forum.
    edited October 2010
    I dont think your getting what he was trying to say. Someone claimed that the Irish conflict was religion based not nationalist. But 1 group was catholic one was protestant therefore they were both Christians so it wasnt religion that caused it.

I made no such claim; I was merely using them as an example of people as retarded as jihadists and yourself.
    edited October 2010

Thanks for explaining it. His reply to it never mentioned Catholics, so any difference he tried to point out would seem like Protestant vs Christian. It's fattymcfailface's problem that he failed to make a clear argument causing this needless bickering. Although my 'Protestants are Christians' is not false :o
    edited October 2010
    I made no such claim; I was merely using them as an example of people as retarded as jihadists and yourself.

How the fuck is opposing islamification of America and Europe retarded? When your forced to submit to Sharia you'll wish there were more like me.
    edited October 2010
    How the fuck is opposing islamification of America and Europe retarded? When your forced to submit to Sharia you'll wish there were more like me.

It has more to do with your religious views and general personality.
    edited October 2010
    It has more to do with your religious views and general personality.

Wait so you oppose my racism and bigotry but then you say you have a problem with my religion? Can you say hypocrite:rolleyes:
    edited October 2010
    Wait so you oppose my racism and bigotry but then you say you have a problem with my religion? Can you say hypocrite:rolleyes:

I think all religious people are gullible morons; but I'm not about to kill any of them for it. Do you see?
    edited October 2010
    I think all religious people are gullible morons; but I'm not about to kill any of them for it. Do you see?

So people should just sit back and let Islam conquer the world?
    edited October 2010
    So people should just sit back and let Islam conquer the world?

Islam is not a state.. But if you mean spread, like every other religion, why not? Christianity was a foreign religion, just because our ancestors were forced to convert over a thousand years ago doesn't make it any more naturally ours. Maybe if we concentrated on educating people they wouldn't invest faith in such silly fantasies.
    edited October 2010
    But hey; don't let me get you down. You've obviously found a niche where you receive all the attention your mum never gave you. When it comes down to it truth is irrelevant. Belief, or the belief in belief, maybe even the belief of others in your fable, are much more important.