My life would be worth living
But no
Relegated to a land down under
:(:(:(:(:(

Emo_emu.jpg

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh i get it ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................
    You're a penguin

I find it amazing that so many people relate me to penguins out of nowhere. Have I ever told you I liked penguins?
    edited October 2010
    Nope but i figured that since both you and penguins are flightless birds, are really good at math, lay eggs, and have teeny weenies; it just made sense.

That explains it so well. The greatest mystery of my life has been solved :D
    edited October 2010
    Aww I so cute :D

(especially small penis)
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    ATTN: EVERYONE

real picture of Mayberry
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZGlVjSXFolx8v3gYdRek4cz5f1eQeHTQCHNych6zXKgMuMOo&t=1&usg=__FCkZboZHScUqEmk_ZNhIkziFIQc=

That thing is pretty cute.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^I thought you didn't like minorities :o

I dont but I do love teh baby penguinz:o:o:o Penguins are awesome.
  • edited October 2010
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:NO NIGGUINS:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    1BbBg.jpg
    edited October 2010
    More like MS Paint :p
  • edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    My life would be uplifted
    My life would have reason
    My life would be worth living
    But no
    Relegated to a land down under
    :(:(:(:(:(

Emo_emu.jpg

emo emu, lulzy
  • edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    More like MS Paint :p

You're just jealous, chink.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Penguins don't have penis so you need to check their chromosome to determine their gender..... or you can wait and see who laid an eggs
    edited October 2010
    We use chopsticks to have sex :o
    edited October 2010
    You're just jealous, chink.

Yeh, I wish I was a faggot like you :mad: