Attn: SLIM

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Can you teach me how to be ultra hardcore rebel like you are pl0x?:o:o:o I wanna be a cool anarchy guy too.:o:o

Comments

• SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Can you teach me how to be ultra hardcore rebel like you are pl0x?:o:o:o I wanna be a cool anarchy guy too.:o:o

If you're serious, yes.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm an Asian, and after reading everything you've said, I want to support your white supremacy/separatist movements as well :o:o:o:o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Im super duper serial right now. Ive always been secretly jealous of your toughness. I'll become an anarchist. That'll show my parentz for grounding me:o:o:o Theyll see what a rebel I am and I can just like you:hai:
  • edited October 2010

All you have to do is be a TONKA TUFF motherfucker like slim, then you can make it in ANURKEY
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'm an Asian, and after reading everything you've said, I want to support your white supremacy/separatist movements as well :o:o:o:o

National Anarchist are a cum stain on white separatism. There like that retarded cousin who pisses you off but there still kinda family.
  • edited October 2010
    National Anarchist are a cum stain on white separatism. There like that retarded cousin who pisses you off but there still kinda family.

Well do something about them because they give all whites a bad name like those undergrads in Che T-shirts.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    Well do something about them because they give all whites a bad name like those undergrads in Che T-shirts.

To be honest Ive heard of them but SLIM is my first encounter with this elusive species. Even other Anarchist groups dont take National Anarchism seriously.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    To be honest Ive heard of them but SLIM is my first encounter with this elusive species. Even other Anarchist groups dont take National Anarchism seriously.

You don't need me to tell you that Bakunin's original idea was taken and changed by the wrong people for what they wanted it for, the same was done with communism (although I'm not for communism). Bakunin was infact a nationalist, "anti-semite" and a racist, as was Proudhon. I can find you the quotes from them both if you want, and there are many of them to support my claims that they were nationalists and racists.

Anarchism simply means no government, there are different strains of anarchism with different set beliefs afterwards (anarcho-capitalists, anarcho-communists, anarcho-primitivists, individualists, etc). I'd consider myself post-left and an advocate of the mutualism economic idea that Proudhon proposed.

The illegalist methods that I condone are purely my own egoist principles I adhere to, I see propaganda of the deed as a good method of obtaining our goals.
  • edited October 2010
    What of Bakunin and Proudhon have you read, besides their wikipedia pages?
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    You don't need me to tell you that Bakunin's original idea was taken and changed by the wrong people for what they wanted it for, the same was done with communism (although I'm not for communism). Bakunin was infact a nationalist, "anti-semite" and a racist, as was Proudhon. I can find you the quotes from them both if you want, and there are many of them to support my claims that they were nationalists and racists.

Anarchism simply means no government, there are different strains of anarchism with different set beliefs afterwards (anarcho-capitalists, anarcho-communists, anarcho-primitivists, individualists, etc). I'd consider myself post-left and an advocate of the mutualism economic idea that Proudhon proposed.

But wouldnt such a society require a worldwide revolution of sorts? I just dont see how a country with no government could ever hope to stand up against country's like China or Iran. BTW I hate communism too but Karl Marx actually had a great idea if only human nature didn't make it impossible. Anarchy strikes me like communism in the sense that human nature would prevent it from ever working even though it looks good on paper. Actually scratch that I think Lenin did a pretty good job but was betrayed by Stalin.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    But wouldnt such a society require a worldwide revolution of sorts? I just dont see how a country with no government could ever hope to stand up against country's like China or Iran. BTW I hate communism too but Karl Marx actually had a great idea if only human nature didn't make it impossible. Anarchy strikes me like communism in the sense that human nature would prevent it from ever working even though it looks good on paper.

A goverment is merely made up of other men and women, who as you well know don't always make the best decisions, and they make these decisions for everyone.

To answer your question it was answered in a textfile on this website, actually.
    As was stated before, very few people are capable of independent survival. Therefore the individuals make contracts out of necessity for various things such as nourishment, shelter, and protection. One of the most common contracts that would arise among the people would be those of defence. In return for some commodity or service, protection would be given to the providing individual. Enough of these contracts would give way to a huge, self-governing army protecting each other, benefiting everybody.

Attack #3: "If the Antistate isn't really a state, how can it have political borders?"

Defence #3: If the Antistate can keep other countries from claiming it's territory, then the borders of the Antistate are defined as any territory unclaimed by any country.

We must of course be ready, have intelligent individuals and become stronger if we are to survive attacks from these countries. You alsoc don't need me to tell you that guerilla warfare very rarely fails, you only have to look at the taliban, Viet-cong, etc. Why would we need the government to protect us if we can do it ourselves and maybe do a better job of it. Yes weak people will die, but that's life.

I would say Karl Marx had it right about capitalism and religion (specifically on the jews and their god being money), he also expressed racist sentiments towards negroes and was somewhat of a self hating jew. I had a really good book on this and some of his quotes, it's on my computer at home which I'm unable to get to for a while (broken ankles, stopping at my Grandad's where there's more room), it's called exile something, I can only apologize for not remembering its name at the moment.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    What of Bakunin and Proudhon have you read, besides their wikipedia pages?

These are taken from "Statism and Anarchy" (written throughout the 19th century) by Mikail Bakunin, Cambridge University Press version:

On the Chinese - "In alone there are, by some estimates, 400 million inhabitants, by others 600 million, who evidently have become to crowded within the boundaries of the empire and in an inexorable flow are emigrating on a mass scale, some to Australia, some across the Pacific to California. Others may ultimately move to the North and the Northwest. And then? Then, in the twinkling of an eye, Siberia, the whole region from the Tatar Strait to the Urals and the Caspian Sea, will cease to be Russian." p.99

". . . with the primitive barbarism of the Chinese masses, their lack of any conception of human protest or instinct of liberty, and with their habit of servile obedience . . .take into consideration, too the monstrous size of the population, which has to find an outlet, and you will understand the magnitude of the danger threatening us from the East." p.100

On Jews - "From the very beginning of Polish history German was spoken there, thanks to the throngs of German burghers, artisans, and especially Yids, to whom they offered broad hospitality." p. 84

"This was the economic method, which would win it the heartfelt sympathy of the rich commercial and industrial bourgeoisie and the Jewish financial world of Germany, since both required extensive state centralization in order to flourish." p. 138

On Communist Jews Marx and Lasselle - "By origin Marx is a Jew. One might say that he combines all of the positive qualities an all of the shortcomings of that capable race." p. 141

"Lassalle was too intelligent and independent to have to resort to such pitiful methods of gaining the public's attention. He was vain, very vain as befits a Jew . . ." p.177

More on Lassalle - " . . .he was too much of a Jew to feel comfortable among the people . . ." P.180

And last but not least, this one is good. Finally, we come to the workers. They are confused by their leaders - politicians, literati, and Jews." p.193

For a start, just getting those racist quotes out of the way.

Now for Proudhon:
    Reflexions on the Jews

“Jews; make laws against this race, which poisons everything, by mingling into in all affairs without seeking unity with any people. Demand their expulsion from France, except those married to Frenchman, abolish synagogues, reject them at any workplace, eventually demanding the abolishment of this cult. It is not by accident that the Christians considered them to be godless. The Jew is the enemy of the human race. One must send this race back to Asia or exterminate it. By fire or fusion or by expulsion, the Jew must disappear. What the people of the middle ages hated by instinct, I hate upon reflexion and irrecoverably. The hatred of the Jew, as that of the English, must be an article of our political faith.” (Carnets, 26 décembre 1847 – Translation by David Preussen)
  • edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    These are taken from "Statism and Anarchy" (written throughout the 19th century) by Mikail Bakunin, Cambridge University Press version:

On the Chinese - "In alone there are, by some estimates, 400 million inhabitants, by others 600 million, who evidently have become to crowded within the boundaries of the empire and in an inexorable flow are emigrating on a mass scale, some to Australia, some across the Pacific to California. Others may ultimately move to the North and the Northwest. And then? Then, in the twinkling of an eye, Siberia, the whole region from the Tatar Strait to the Urals and the Caspian Sea, will cease to be Russian." p.99

". . . with the primitive barbarism of the Chinese masses, their lack of any conception of human protest or instinct of liberty, and with their habit of servile obedience . . .take into consideration, too the monstrous size of the population, which has to find an outlet, and you will understand the magnitude of the danger threatening us from the East." p.100

On Jews - "From the very beginning of Polish history German was spoken there, thanks to the throngs of German burghers, artisans, and especially Yids, to whom they offered broad hospitality." p. 84

"This was the economic method, which would win it the heartfelt sympathy of the rich commercial and industrial bourgeoisie and the Jewish financial world of Germany, since both required extensive state centralization in order to flourish." p. 138

On Communist Jews Marx and Lasselle - "By origin Marx is a Jew. One might say that he combines all of the positive qualities an all of the shortcomings of that capable race." p. 141

"Lassalle was too intelligent and independent to have to resort to such pitiful methods of gaining the public's attention. He was vain, very vain as befits a Jew . . ." p.177

More on Lassalle - " . . .he was too much of a Jew to feel comfortable among the people . . ." P.180

And last but not least, this one is good. Finally, we come to the workers. They are confused by their leaders - politicians, literati, and Jews." p.193

For a start, just getting those racist quotes out of the way.

Now for Proudhon:

Oh look, you can find quotes via google.
    edited October 2010
    You make a good point about Geurilla war fare. Now in order for Anarchy to work wouldn't a "vangaurd" Party be necessary at first until human nature itself was changed to work for the greater good rather than the individual. It seems to me that the only way Anarchy could happen would be to have a single party state until eventually humans "evolved" into a group mentality at which point you could slowly absolve government little by little if that makes sense.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh look, you can find quotes via google.

Does it prove my point that they were nationalists and racists, yes or no?

An eminent Belgian statistician [Quetelet] points out that society opens the way for the crimes later committed by malefactors. It follows that all attempts to combat social immorality by rigorous legislation which violates individual freedom must fail. Experience, on the contrary, demonstrates that a repressive and authoritarian system, far from preventing, only increases crime; that public and private morality falls or rises to the extent that individual liberty is restricted or enlarged. It follows that in order to regenerate society, we must first completely uproot this political and social system founded on inequality, privilege, and contempt for humanity.
    -Bakunin (1814-1876), Revolutionary catechism

This is why authoritarian control would not and doesn't work.

And when it speaks of equality it simply means equal social chances (not this politically correct and affirmitive blacktion type of "equality" either). Of course genetic equality is a lie, so the best way to take care of it is equal opportunity the only limits being that of ones ability.

Political correctness and the myth of "racial and cultural equality" is a huge cancer on the world.

The best will thrive, the rest... well, they won't, simple; but that's not by the fault of anyone else.

The old Germanic people for example preserved a non-autoritarian way of life for thousands of years until they became infected by Christianity and other harmful kike ideologies to divide. I will take the old Germanic people as reference for the old way of life since based on their isolated status they had the best chances to preserve their way of life, and they were a thriving bunch of people by anyones standards:
    Affairs of smaller moment the chiefs determine: about matters of higher consequence the whole nation deliberates; yet in such sort, that whatever depends upon the pleasure and decision of the people, is examined and discussed by the chiefs. Where no accident or emergency intervenes, they assemble upon stated days, either, when the moon changes, or is full: since they believe such seasons to be the most fortunate for beginning all transactions. Neither in reckoning of time do they count, like us, the number of days but that of nights. In this style their ordinances are framed, in this style their diets appointed; and with them the night seems to lead and govern the day. From their extensive liberty this evil and default flows, that they meet not at once, nor as men commanded and afraid to disobey; so that often the second day, nay often the third, is consumed through the slowness of the members in assembling. They sit down as they list, promiscuously, like a crowd, and all armed.

In the assembly it is allowed to present accusations, and to prosecute capital offences. Punishments vary according to the quality of the crime. Traitors and deserters they hang upon trees. Cowards, and sluggards, and unnatural prostitutes they smother in mud and bogs under an heap of hurdles. Such diversity in their executions has this view, that in punishing of glaring iniquities, it behooves likewise to display them to sight; but effeminacy and pollution must be buried and concealed. In lighter transgressions too the penalty is measured by the fault, and the delinquents upon conviction are condemned to pay a certain number of horses or cattle. Part of this mulct accrues to the King or to the community, part to him whose wrongs are vindicated, or to his next kindred. In the same assemblies are also chosen their chiefs or rulers, such as administer justice in their villages and boroughs. To each of these are assigned an hundred persons chosen from amongst the populace, to accompany and assist him, men who help him at once with their authority and their counsel.

– Tacitus (55-115A.D.), on Germany

The liberty of the old Germanic people was a force so strong and mighty that all of Roms legions were no match for it.

On mutual-aid:
    “In social feasts, and deeds of hospitality, no nation upon earth was ever more liberal and abounding. To refuse admitting under your roof any man whatsoever, is held wicked and inhuman. Every man receives every comer, and treats him with repasts as large as his ability can possibly furnish. When the whole stock is consumed, he who has treated so hospitably guides and accompanies his guest to the next house, though neither of them invited. Nor avails it, that they were not; they are there received, with the same frankness and humanity. Between a stranger and an acquaintance, in dispensing the rules and benefits of hospitality, no difference is made.”

– Tacitus (55-115A.D.), on Germany

Sure, changes of this scale will require a process of transition, changing power structures is a risky process and can cause damage to architect and building alike, but it’s possible.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WQ3l7SxSr0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGjbf93ij7Q

You may find this video interesting too, it's by the Bay Area National-Anarcists.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    slim is an internet hard man
  • edited October 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    slim is an internet hard man

Getting your start on rotteneggs will do that to a man.
    http://rotteneggs.com/r3/show/se/505699.html
    http://rotteneggs.com/r3/show/se/505219.html
    http://rotteneggs.com/r3/show/se/503549.html
    Just look at how hardcore that place is.