Contest: Get DirtySanchez a Job!!

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Dirty needs a job, and we're going to help motivate him. Let's work on fixing his grammar and making him presentable in the workplace.

Go.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Keep your beliefs to yourself. It'll be hard when your boss tells you theirs and you want to disagree, but for you, this is probably one of those most important things to keep in mind. Life is a life of sucking up. Everybody hates it, but everybody has to do it.
  • edited October 2010
    Sanchez reminds me of a racist Officer Farva.

It'll be a miracle if he gains employment.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    How to greet a girl:
    Hello Madam, Tits please.

How to greet a boy:
    Hi Sir, dick please.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    He should become a minister, they take the dumbest of the dumbest for that position, but on the other hand religion is one of the biggest rackets around.

Becoming a catholic priest would be a more suitable position for him (or not, depending on which way you look at it).
    edited October 2010
    He hates catholics :p
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah they get paid. Becoming a catholic priest is hard though. It takes 7 years of schooling, so that when they're done they have a doctorate in divinity. It's crazy.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    If SLIM dosnt stop cyber bullying me I might kill myself:o:o:o
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    If SLIM dosnt stop cyber bullying me I might kill myself:o:o:o

I'm sure your best friend (imaginary) YHWH will give me a heart attack or cancer if you pray hard enough.

DA POWER OF PRAYER MOTHERFUCKA!!
  • edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    I'm sure your best friend (imaginary) YHWH will give me a heart attack or cancer if you pray hard enough.

You really shouldn't be making fun of anyone, Sanchez may be an idiot but at least he's grown out of his "national anarchist" phase.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    You really shouldn't be making fun of anyone, Sanchez may be an idiot but at least he's grown out of his "national anarchist" phase.
    :thumbsup: I fucking love you man.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010

Dirty Sanchez has an imaginary friend, he hasn't grown out of shit.
  • edited October 2010
    Dirty Sanchez has an imaginary friend, he hasn't grown out of shit.

omg guiz im so hrdcor and tuff iw ould last so long if we had anurchy I HAET THE COPES:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    edited October 2010

I find it hard to take anyone seriously who would write The illegalist manifesto. Anarchy has never worked and never will. Also most Christians are older than 13. I cant say the same for anarchists.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    omg guiz im so hrdcor and tuff iw ould last so long if we had anurchy I HAET THE COPES:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is this your way of saying you wouldn't last? You'd have to look out and actually do things for yourself, I know that's what'd bother you.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Anarchy has never worked and never will.

Rubbish. Nor have I written it yet, it was a consideration. Get off FATTY's dick.
    edited October 2010
    Is this your way of saying you wouldn't last? You'd have to look out and actually do things for yourself, I know that's what'd bother you.

Quick question? If we had anarchy what would stop me from just murdering your family out of boredom?
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Also most Christians are older than 13.

Considering their intelligence that doesn't bode well for the point I think you're trying to make.
  • edited October 2010

Says the teeny little 15 year old british kid who can't even carry a knife in public. You have no idea how tough to world really is outside your comfortable suburb. :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Depending on how you look at it, anarchy is society without government. Note 'society.' Chaos and lawlessness is not society. Ideally, anarchy is a utopia. But it will never happen. Anarchists are just living in a pipe and dreaming :facepalm:
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Quick question? If we had anarchy what would stop me from just murdering your family out of boredom?

Me, my family or my local community if they so chose to help out. I'd be free to defend myself and kill you just as much as you'd be free to try and "murder my family out of boredom".

Yes the weaker people would die, so what?
    edited October 2010
    Me, my family or my local community if they so chose to help out. I'd be free to defend myself and kill you just as much as you'd be free to try and "murder my family out of boredom".

You would have no way of knowing it was me without cops to investigate it. You'd probably end up killing some innocent guy who had nothing to do with it.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Says the teeny little 15 year old british kid who can't even carry a knife in public. You have no idea how tough to world really is outside your comfortable suburb. :facepalm:

I don't live in a comfortable suburb :confused:
  • edited October 2010

Hey kid. Go to Somalia, not only will you learn something from being around people smarter than you (the average nigger) you'll also die within the first 15 minutes of your arrival. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    I don't live in a comfortable suburb :confused:

"illegalism" and "national anarchism" aren't ideas that come from the working class brah.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    You would have no way of knowing it was me without cops to investigate it. You'd probably end up killing some innocent guy who had nothing to do with it.

Because cops are so great at their job :facepalm:

I don't know why you're so pro-filth, if they knew who you were they'd build a hate crime file on you without a second thought. They wouldn't think twice about screwing you over.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    "illegalism" and "national anarchism" aren't ideas that come from the working class brah.

Only they are...
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey kid. Go to Somalia, not only will you learn something from being around people smarter than you (the average nigger) you'll also die within the first 15 minutes of your arrival. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Somalia is not the typical anarchist society :facepalm: It's also a muslim filled shithole.
    edited October 2010

Keep in mind if Anarchy happens his country would quickly turn into Somalia. Especially with all the Muslims over there.
  • edited October 2010
    Somalia is not the typical anarchist society :facepalm: It's also a muslim filled shithole.

LOL!
    http://www.mcb.org.uk/
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    what country?

He's in England but it would happen to any country that turned anarchist. It's a failed ideology thats based in idealism rather than reality.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dirty, you failed my test. You were supposed to ignore these fuckers like you would annoying people in the workplace. Now try again!
  • edited October 2010
    Considering their intelligence that doesn't bode well for the point I think you're trying to make.

My favorite thing about religion is that out of the more than 40 scientific studies conducted on the relationship between religion and intelligence (Measured by higher learning) since 1930, all but one or two have found inverse relationships.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    My favorite thing about religion is that out of the more than 40 scientific studies conducted on the relationship between religion and intelligence (Measured by higher learning) since 1930, all but one or two have found inverse relationships.

Paul Bell in Mensa Magazine in 2002 (Mensa is the society of individuals with a high IQ, and their journal not suprisingly includes articles on the one thing that draws them together). Bell concluded: "Of 43 studies carried out since 1927 on the relationship between religious belief and one's intelligence and/or educational level, all but four found an inverse connection. That is, the higher one's intelligence or education level, the less one is likely to be religious or hold "beliefs" of any kind.

But that's going without saying, Christians and every other religious person live inside an intellectual box. Religion HATES intelligence.