Zip got removed from Modding Team.

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Okay, I usually don't care about &Z mods but Zip was one of the few exceptions. We didn't talk much but I knew from his dedication that he was a straight up guy and didn't fear anything. If he didn't like you, you will know it. But he was honest and a great contributing member. I have seen him fight over countless infractions with different mods and he never stood back when some idiot mod went ahead and abused his powers.

Now, it really brushes me the wrong way to see Zip getting removed. And the reason for his removal is just stupid. He reversed an unjust infraction given by TCC a.k.a ORLY, an unjust infraction which would have been lifted only when fish would jump in. When the fuck did a user get banned for insulting a mod. Hell, you can call me a cunt and a faggot and tree humping nigger and still get points for speaking your mind. BUT NO, apparently you can't do that now.

I just hope users see the light, I hate to lose users like Zip because of fucking Zoklet Administration. They're really harming the community :(.

Thread: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=138500

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    First off i'd just like to say that you, Dfg, are an african american vagina that is homosexual that enjoys the act of intercourse with trees :o

Second of all, Zip was a cool guy. We had our differences at times but i always respected him as a moderator and as a poster. He never did wrong by me or anyone as far as i could see and judging by that thread, it was an unjust reason to unmod him :angry:

I tweeted that line. It's just fucking hilarious.
  • edited October 2010
    Cheshire cat is a fucking faggot. I was banned for the same reason, insulting him. You should go over there and create a thread in PEOO in his honor.

Who wants to touch my cock.

Answer me faggots:)
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Cheshire cat is a fucking faggot. I was banned for the same reason, insulting him. You should go over there and create a thread in PEOO in his honor.

Who wants to touch my cock.

Answer me faggots:)

Couldnt stay away could you pin cushion?
  • ZipZip Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for the support y'all, I have a lot of projects going on right now but I'll try to contribute to Mad Scientists as time permits. You have solid principles here and I'd like to see this bbs do well, I'll help as much as I can in that aspect.
    edited October 2010
    So zip gets removed for doing good but ArmsMerchant stays:facepalm: Fuck zoklet.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I've never been there, but any self-destruction of theirs is good for us. TOTSE.INFO is just a short walk down the street :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Zip wrote: »
    Thanks for the support y'all, I have a lot of projects going on right now but I'll try to contribute to Mad Scientists as time permits. You have solid principles here and I'd like to see this bbs do well, I'll help as much as I can in that aspect.

Thanks :). Every bit of support counts. We're all equal here and if you any piece of suggestion or want something done just feel free to speak up.
  • edited October 2010
    While I hate to dilute the spirit of camraderie in this thread, I have to say I have never been treated as an equal while a member of this community. Where were the positive words and open armed embrace from your members when I was contributing interesting threads on various topics? I never recieved any support when the trolls were posting pictures of green ogres in my threads. Would you be so quick to welcome Zip if he lived an alternative lifestyle of the homosexual variety?:confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    While I hate to dilute the spirit of camraderie in this thread, I have to say I have never been treated as an equal while a member of this community. Where were the positive words and open armed embrace from your members when I was contributing interesting threads on various topics? I never recieved any support when the trolls were posting pictures of green ogres in my threads. Would you be so quick to welcome Zip if he lived an alternative lifestyle of the homosexual variety?:confused:

When I say equal, I mean we all get shat on together. You're free to express in whatever way you want to and likewise others can express their negative comments about you. It's Totse, you just have to overcome the bitching and fight your way out.

And I did welcome you with open arms and I welcome everyone here with a clean slate. You should have to live with the extra gifts you get. I get them daily and I just move on. I get called way worse things than you and you think you're the one getting discriminated. As soon as I mention I am from Pakistan most users ignore me or block me. Totse is the ONLY place where I get some help and support.

Honestly, thanks to Totse people listen to me. If you were on Totse and did what you did on Totse today, I can assure you, you would have been banned. I cannot say that you will get some heat from users but when the time comes, everyone will be considered as an equal. Mod or no mod. Admin or no admin. We're all part of Totse community. Simple.
  • edited October 2010
    You have received a warning at Community

Dear Big Bear +POZ+,

You have received a warning at Community.

Reason:
    Flooding

I've warned you before, so here's your official warning. Post anymore stupid shit like this and you get banned.

Original Post:
    http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=75148

Quote:
    Do a rape, do the rape rape, do a rape, do the rape rape. do a rape do a rape raoe.

Its the new dance craze sweeping america. The rape-rape!

Do a rape, do the rape rape.

First you pantomime spreading the legs of your victim. Then you thrust with your pelvis while punching the air.

EVERYBODY NOW!!!

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Community

This is a copy of the warning I just recieved from fangelkai. While I understand perhaps a different forum would have been a better home in the heat of the dance it is not unusual to lose sight of such things. I'm sure most would understnad however to threaten me with a ban when many others have made a simaler mistake is an obvious reaction to my homosexual lifestyle. Would you be so quick to threaten others of a different orientation? Perhaps if you allowed yourself to feel the music and try the dance you would see for yourself how mistakes could have been made. But I doubt it. your judgements as moderators are impaired by anti-homosexual bias and I can't help but feel my words and rythmic movements fall on deaf ears and eyes.

Thanks for your response DFG, you are a class act as always and despite the hate crimes you allow on your site I wish you well. Hopefully you and your team can look inside yourselves and see how rampant homophobia is slowly but steadily contributing to the stagnation of your community and culture.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    You have received a warning at Community

Dear Big Bear +POZ+,

You have received a warning at Community.

Reason:
    Flooding

I've warned you before, so here's your official warning. Post anymore stupid shit like this and you get banned.

Original Post:
    http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=75148

Quote:
    Do a rape, do the rape rape, do a rape, do the rape rape. do a rape do a rape raoe.

Its the new dance craze sweeping america. The rape-rape!

First you pantomime spreading the legs of your victim. Then you thrust with your pelvis while punching the air.

EVERYBODY NOW!!!

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Community

This is a copy of the warning I just recieved from fangelkai. While I understand perhaps a different forum would have been a better home in the heat of the dance it is not unusual to lose sight of such things. I'm sure most would understnad however to threaten me with a ban when many others have made a simaler mistake is an obvious reaction to my homosexual lifestyle. Would you be so quick to threaten others of a different orientation? Perhaps if you allowed yourself to feel the music and try the dance you would see for yourself how mistakes could have been made. But I doubt it. your judgements as moderators are impaired by anti-homosexual bias and I can't help but feel my words and rythmic movements fall on deaf ears and eyes.

Thanks for your response DFG, you are a class act as always and despite the hate crimes you allow on your site I wish you well. Hopefully you and your team can look inside yourselves and see how rampant homophobia is slowly but steadily contributing to the stagnation of your community and culture.

flooding.JPG

Thanks for your response. The above is the screenshot of threads you posted in a row (flooding) in Help and Suggestion. I am sure you got carried away into flooding Totse as well :).
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    "Do a rape" isn't even homosexual :facepalm:.
    edited October 2010
    Why would you tell people that your gay if you're so sensitive about it :facepalm: and like i said, no one cares that you're gay and if you didn't make such a big deal of it no one would make fun of you for it.

I hate him for being gay;):o Seriously though bug bear there's been gays on here before nobody cares. Just post worthwhile stuff and stop the butthurt posts such as the one in this thread.:facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Why would you tell people that your gay if you're so sensitive about it :facepalm: and like i said, no one cares that you're gay and if you didn't make such a big deal of it no one would make fun of you for it.

And this. But again, he's just a failtroll, not really a gay guy who's butthurt (lol) about his treatment here.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    SLIM was a mod? What section did he run?

Bad Ideas
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010
    Oh i think i remember that :o So he got demodded for disagreeing with Zok and his rules as well?

Hell. remember it? It just happened today you stoner.:D

And now zuperextreme is rattling his tin cup against the bars.
  • edited October 2010
    zip more like nip
    get fucked you dirty fucking yellow rat
    Card_Slap-A-Jap_Club.jpg
    smack%2Bthe%2Bjaps.jpg
    1941_SM_Were_Gonna_Have_To_Slap_The_Dirty_Little_Jap.jpg
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    Zip's a good guy. TCC is still pretty pissed.

lul
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2010
    Lol why do you people still go to faglet . that shit failz.
    edited October 2010
    You're resurrecting a thread about zoklet from almost 2 weeks ago. That shit failz.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2010
    eh so whut nigger lover.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    : palmface:
  • edited October 2010
    ITT: niggerlovers
    :facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    Totseans cannot stay at Zoklet (For very long, anyway) because it obviously doesn't operate the way they do. They typically say what they want, and that isn't always allowed at Zoklet. So they get banned and come here.
  • edited October 2010
    Zoklet is like the fucking Soviet Union in terms of the prowess of management.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Ya, they've gotten so hair-brained over there it almost makes ya sick to your stomach. If this place could firm up as for reliability I'd be over here already. Also, I enjoy a more mature community discussion with some lulz and garbage posts thrown in for good measure, but so far both sites seemed filled with spamming 10 year olds. Why go to one or other if they both have childish morons? Wouldn't make sense to move to another site that harbors the same clueless morons that Totse was infested with at the end of its life, and that Zoklet is currently infested with.

u mad?