Make Red Beer

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited October 2010 in Life

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Looks delicious. Is there a time limit you should finish it by?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    V8 juice is only good for 2 weeks once you open the bottle. As for the red beer itself, I suggest drinking it within 30 minutes. If it gets warm it'll taste disgusting.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I've never heard of this before. It looks pretty good I may even try it out tonight.
    edited October 2010
    Do it. You will be amazed.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited October 2010
    Wow, I didn't know that v8 made a hot and spicy version. I normally just use tomato juice and some tapatio hot sauce with beer. I have yet to try it with malt liquor, so hopefully i will soon.
    edited October 2010
    I am having one right now!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited October 2010
    i see a lot of vatos doing this i never tried it though. maybe because i had a bad experience with bloody marys, doesnt budweiser make this already with clamato?
    edited October 2010
    Do not buy premade shit. Do not use budweiser. This is nothing like a bloody mary cause it's not a vodka drink and it's mostly beer with only 3-4 oz tomato juice.
  • Sandy RavageSandy Ravage Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I used to drink these alot in the summertime. I always used a very light American beer, such as Bud Light or Coors light and tomato juice or, preferably, clamato. The taste and carbonation of the beer with the acid of the juice is delightfully refreshing.

I also do the same with lime juice and a tasteless beer like the ones i've mentioned.

I agree with the poster above.. the premixed cheladas are beyond digusting.