Fapping on a school bus.

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited October 2010 in Life
So last month I had to leave school early to some kind of meeting at the district office 30 miles away and the school supplied some transportation.
There was a girl in the class I just got out of and she was smoking hot, like 9.5/10 hot. I was thinking about her during class and got a major hardon. After the bell I attempted to hold my schoolbag in front of me on the way to that bus to hide it; and it was successful. I then proceeded to sit on the back of the bus and continued to think about miss hotstuff. So I have blueballs now, and a vigorous urge to fap. I was alone on the bus save for the driver way up front, and I looked at the place where the school bus camera was and it was missing! Gone, nothing there at all. So now I'm "all alone" and I proceed with the plan. With a lack of proper lubrication I had to use a banana peel, and it took quite a while. In the end the remedy was successful, and the blueballs problem solved. After leaving the bus I went to the bathroom to take the postfap piss and washed my hands.
The next day at school, I was called to the office as I routinely am for doing stupid shit. The fapping incident never occurred to me ATM so I had no hesitation walking in that door. My parents and the principal are waiting for me. A light goes on in my head, oh shit. Turns out there was a hidden camera on that bus because they were trying to catch a bully. I am scolded and told I am a perv, and the school suspends me for 2 weeks. I now have to get "counseling" for the rest of my life. Fuck. When I get home my father won't talk to me because he is severely "disappointed" and my god damn mother got scared and said you're living with your aunt and uncle in belair. Now I don't like my aunt because she's a wicked bitch and makes me write this filler text to foil the people who read the end first, so yeah you see where I'm coming from. I know no people at her house, and the education sucks. Fuck, now I'm going to get a shit diploma and work at micky d's for the rest of my life. Might as well just molotov everything. God damn. So totse, what do I do?

Comments