Attn all totse

abrnabrn Abrn
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Okay guys I'll stop...you guys got me. I made myself look like a total angry fag. I guess I just wanted to be in on things....... I take back all the shit I said about certain posters. I just used the issue about Totse's hosting to make my posts look legitimate. I mostly just care a lot about totse, it's a big part of my past. Maybe its because I've skipped every other dose of my meds because I'm running low and don't have a refill soon or money...but I feel normal. I will try to start taking them better. I am just going to calm down and appologize personall to fanglekai, katzenklavier, mayberry, dirtysanchez, and anyones feelings I've hurt in the past few days. I really want to be the man for SotD and I am just going to say in there forever and let you all handle it. I love posting in Anime, SotD, ,and reading BLTC, IFIOTW, and a couple others depending on mood very often. I am just going to focus on improving SotD and making some good posts in BLTC and Anime. Sorry guys, I'll try to get a hold of my ego.......... ;)

Comments

• LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Totse.info: where conflicts are resolved peacefully.

*group hug*
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    You didn't hurt my feelings; you just made yourself look like a butthurt faggot. If you are sincere, I will accept your heartfelt apologies mayberrysmilie.gif
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You didn't hurt my feelings; you just made yourself look like a butthurt faggot. If you are sincere, I will accept your heartfelt apologies mayberrysmilie.gif

Beat me to it. This is totse, where desensitized people do not get butthurt when people try to "LAWYER" them.
    edited October 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    Okay guys I'll stop...you guys got me. I made myself look like a total angry fag. I guess I just wanted to be in on things....... I take back all the shit I said about certain posters. I just used the issue about Totse's hosting to make my posts look legitimate. I mostly just care a lot about totse, it's a big part of my past. Maybe its because I've skipped every other dose of my meds because I'm running low and don't have a refill soon or money...but I feel normal. I will try to start taking them better. I am just going to calm down and appologize personall to fanglekai, katzenklavier, mayberry, dirtysanchez, and anyones feelings I've hurt in the past few days. I really want to be the man for SotD and I am just going to say in there forever and let you all handle it. I love posting in Anime, SotD, ,and reading BLTC, IFIOTW, and a couple others depending on mood very often. I am just going to focus on improving SotD and making some good posts in BLTC and Anime. Sorry guys, I'll try to get a hold of my ego.......... ;)

I'm quoting this for the lulz.:fap:
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    I mean I hope you all at least got some lols from any of this because I sure did! Thats what I'm all about...I'm sure you will grow to <3 me ^_^

Thank you for accepting my apology thankyousomuch
    edited October 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    I mean I hope you all at least got some lols from any of this because I sure did! Thats what I'm all about...I'm sure you will grow to <3 me ^_^

Thank you for accepting my apology thankyousomuch

I didn't see a personalized apology. :confused: Also, homosexual confirmed.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    glad to have you back, abrn.:thumbsup:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    It's all good bro. Also add him to the list of homosexuals for heartfelt internet apologys;)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    It's all good bro. Also add him to the list of homosexuals for heartfelt internet apologys;)

apologies

I'll modify his entry
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited October 2010
    It is too late for you.

Burn him at the stake.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    lol, man I am used to this drama already but I am glad you guys got along eventually.

no homo
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    1240398872172.jpg

Lung cancer crab says don't post really weird game cheat codes that stretch the page.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    1240398872172.jpg

Lung cancer crab says don't post really weird game cheat codes that stretch the page.

Da fuck
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    All the above posters are complete losers
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    All the above posters are complete losers

fuck you
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    fuck you

Will u? Please!!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm going to be honest, I don't know what the fuck is really going on lol, perhaps that is a bad thing although I feel like I'm neglecting. I guess it helps to just go outside of Totse/Zoklet or wherever you like on an often basis. Come back with a clear head and no drama.

But you'll bromanced it out so good job, keep your penises in your pants though I don't want that homo shit here.

xj3.jpg

Roger?
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    theres no clear observation. TOTSE in practice is a microcosm of human life - it's really simple, some will assume the necessity of frequent posting and some won't - some will think it's Ok to post endless amounts of garbage about being a fag - some won't.

at the end of the day, some will click 'submit' while others simple skip to the next thread; neither is right or wrong for the 'health' of the community because TOTSE is not one observation.

just let people do their own thing and treat them accordingly to their own decisions, authoritarianism isn't going to be received well here. I waste a lot of my own and others time on this site, posting rubbish - i'm a shitty poster, reserve your respect for the next, but don't tell me or others that we are doing wrong by the community because of our choices.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    da fuk?

da fuck is right.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    I was just absorbed by my complete hate of fanglekai and I just wanted to be considered cool like the other mods and high level posters...i'm so glad we are all cool now, i love you all ^______~