Fly Agaric

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
Experiences? Have you guys tried them? They've always interested me.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I've done them a few times. There NOTHING like psilocybin. I felt sedated and kind of sick most of the time and they taste like Ass. It was more like a delirent than anything else. Kinda shitty imo but worth a try if you haven't already since there legal and cheap.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Were they good experiences?
  • edited October 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »

Usually not. Also, why is the community page h4x0red?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Stinky dune coons.
    edited October 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »

I wouldn't call them bad but not really great either. Like I said it's almost a deleriant effect that they have. Since there legal give them a try man. There interesting that's for sure.
  • edited October 2010
    Tried em, used a method of toasting them and then smoking in a bong I found on erowid. Definite nausea factor, some good closed eye visuals, no real euphoric content, kind of like a really small hit of K.

Have you heard of how these are traditionally used by shamans in the Andes? The head shaman takes a fucking massive dose, goes into a near coma, and when he wakes up he pisses in a cup and everyone takes a drink. Apparently muscarine and ibotenic acid pass through the system pretty much intact, rough way to get high though. If anyone is familiar with Frank Herbert's Dune books I would suggest this was his inspiration for the "water of life" ritual, any takers?

C/O
    "fuck mudslime hackers up the ass with a knife, sideways"
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hopefully nobody pregnant tries this junk, or their kid might be born already able to speak.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010

Have you heard of how these are traditionally used by shamans in the Andes? The head shaman takes a fucking massive dose, goes into a near coma, and when he wakes up he pisses in a cup and everyone takes a drink. Apparently muscarine and ibotenic acid pass through the system pretty much intact, rough way to get high though. If anyone is familiar with Frank Herbert's Dune books I would suggest this was his inspiration for the "water of life" ritual, any takers?

This sounds fucking awesome. I wanna try these but I don't like the sound of a deliriant effect. Is there anyway to isolate the main hallicinogen and take it concentrated, has anyone done this?
    edited October 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    This sounds fucking awesome. I wanna try these but I don't like the sound of a deliriant effect. Is there anyway to isolate the main hallicinogen and take it concentrated, has anyone done this?

Not that I know of. It really is a pretty worthless drug man but it IS legal and cheap so give it a try. At least once.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Have you heard of how these are traditionally used by shamans in the Andes? The head shaman takes a fucking massive dose, goes into a near coma, and when he wakes up he pisses in a cup and everyone takes a drink. Apparently muscarine and ibotenic acid pass through the system pretty much intact, rough way to get high though.

Seriously that sounds fucking awesome, though I wouldn't drink piss.