Abrn is a cop

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
He viewed the printable page of totse. only a cop would print our pages. It said on whos online he was viewing teh printable pages. I smell bacon:o:o:o

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hairy too.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    Thats utterly ridiculous. What is your proof?

Edit: gr8 troll oh wait is this HB
    edited October 2010
    Fuck off, cop :mad:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    If you buttsecks me I'll take back my claim. Also mod move this to hb if you want I clicked on the wrong sub forum:facepalm:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    ...I doubt this.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    So what if I'm a cop, I'm a human too, totse is for everyone. Cops can be spuriously general just like everyone else.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    what happened to that kid who wanted to:

1. grow up
    2. become a cop
    3. seek revenge on wife beaters
    4. ????
    5. totse alienation
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    what happened to that kid who wanted to:

1. grow up
    2. become a cop
    3. seek revenge on wife beaters
    4. ????
    5. totse alienation

I plan on becoming a cop one day nigger:mad:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I plan on becoming a cop one day nigger:mad:

i know :)
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    cop is my plan D in my scheme of life. probably an interesting and exciting career, and they get high as fuck off of the power/adrenaline
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    cop is my plan D in my scheme of life. probably an interesting and exciting career, and they get high as fuck off of the power/adrenaline

and this is why officers of (corrupt) law are commonly referred to as 'Pigs'

I myself have no problem with police, just as I have no problem with soldiers - You want to take/control life through appointed 'authority', thats ok, make your money, but theres sure as fuck no honor in the job.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    and this is why officers of (corrupt) law are commonly referred to as 'Pigs'

I myself have no problem with police, just as I have no problem with soldiers - You want to take/control life through appointed 'authority', thats ok, make your money, but theres sure as fuck no honor in the job.

I respect a soldier if he doesn't go military macho and fully respects what the people he is fighting for are doing, which is probably really stupid shit or shit a soldier would hate but is the freedom that soldier fights for. I would never join the fuckin army though, plus I love being a cop!
    edited October 2010
    I love being a cop!

You've never been a cop :facepalm:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I respect a soldier if he doesn't go military macho and fully respects what the people he is fighting for are doing, which is probably really stupid shit or shit a soldier would hate but is the freedom that soldier fights for. I would never join the fuckin army though, plus I love being a cop!

WWII was a long time ago mate. I think we've moved on from the 'freedom' card, would you not agree?

Sign a contract, be issued a bloodstained rifle and fight in a desert = employment. You are physical labor, nothing more. If that's your kicks, fine but don't hide behind the veil of propagated bullshit like patriotism or heroism.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    I hear cops can have multiple orgasms.....unlike men.:o
    But hell! @ least we don't bleed and get shitty for no reason a few days a month.:o
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I hear cops can have multiple orgasms.....unlike men.:o

Actually that would be Sir Rolf, the RANGERS, and the mighty Huscarls of Rolfheim, states Rolf.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Is Abrn fucking Auburn? :mad: