Girlfriend wants to move in with guyfriend, to dump or not to dump?

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited November 2010 in Life
Dude is a tool for sure, always hits on her and shit. Simple question, should I be mad and dump her? or let it go?

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    how do you feel about it? i mean you said the guys a tool bag and hits on her. idk if i would want my girlfriend living in that environment.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mark your property by peeing on her.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2010
    how do you feel about it? i mean you said the guys a tool bag and hits on her. idk if i would want my girlfriend living in that environment.

This is true
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Mark your property by peeing on her.

this
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Never, for there can be only one dominant lion in each pride. Why not move in with said girlfriend? asks Sir Rolf.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Wait, your girlfriend wants to move in with someone that isn't you?
  • edited August 2010
    I would not trust that at all, if he already hits on her that just means hes going to be trying his best to fuck her and its going to make it alot easier with them sleeping in the same house.

I suggest you burn his house down before any of this happens.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
    Don't be an idiot. Dump her.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Why is she moving in with a guy who she knows hits on her? This sounds like a bad situation. Talk with her about it. It might be innocent, but damn that would be annoying.
  • vOmitreevOmitree Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Letting it go, is simply going to make matters worse brah, and dumping her won't bring you much relief either I'm sure. Its probably best you let her know, that this is a fucked up idea and proceed to lock her up in your cellar....No, but seriously you should just talk it over with your lady.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Move in with her too.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've been in that exact situation. Dump her NOW. I didn't, and look how I ended up...
    edited August 2010
    I've been in that exact situation. Dump her NOW. I didn't, and look how I ended up...

Wait what's your situation?
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Wait what's your situation?

That was a few gfs ago, lol. Basically my gf fucked then moved in with her boss. her boss at burger king. the only time I felt good about dumping a girl.:cool: It doesnt really have anything to do with how I ended up, but still....
    edited August 2010
    That was a few gfs ago, lol. Basically my gf fucked then moved in with her boss. her boss at burger king. the only time I felt good about dumping a girl.:cool: It doesnt really have anything to do with how I ended up, but still....

I wouldn't know whether to laugh or be mad in that situation.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited November 2010
    Stop being such a pile of jews and talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel and if she doesn't understand and moves in anyway then dump her.

Sorry, but that's hot.

Flame grilled hot even :cool:
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited November 2010
    Dump her asap. I can see this turning into a horrible disaster.
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited November 2010
    Pile.... ur doing it wrong:facepalm:.

You should just reevaluate who you give your love/time/money/power to. Don't get me wrong man, I mean no disrespect; however from an outside view your threads speak volumes of your need to slow, no -stop dating girls & kind of look @ how you tick (or stop trolling :rolleyes:)