Easy A [2010]

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
big.jpg

A clean-cut high school student relies on the school's rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.

IMDB

Torrents:
1080p
720p
480p

Sensational, intriguing, thoughtful and funny. This movie was a blast. Too bad the rip I saw had bad audio but even then this movie was fun to watch. Emma Stone is hot, I mean hot with a triple A. She plays the role perfectly. Although from trailers you could try to guess the plot and whatever but the movie really is different what I have imagined. I was hoping to see some action [grr] but what I got was equally if not more better.

If you like comedy or movies with some extra touch, try this one.

Comments

• Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited November 2010
    I want to see this
  • edited November 2010
    Emma Stone cut me off in traffic 3 months ago
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Fuck Emma Stone
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • edited November 2010
    I want to see this solely because of Emma Stone. She is hot and no one can dispute this :o

She'll fucking cut you off :mad::mad:
    right out in front of Arizona Mills mall :mad::mad:
    WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE ALWAYS CUT ME OFF FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE BEING CUT OFF FUCK EVERYONE WHO CUTS ME OFF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    I actually wanna see this.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    Sensational, intriguing, thoughtful and funny. This movie was a blast. Too bad the rip I saw had bad audio but even then this movie was fun to watch. Emma Stone is hot, I mean hot with a triple A. She plays the role perfectly. Although from trailers you could try to guess the plot and whatever but the movie really is different what I have imagined. I was hoping to see some action [grr] but what I got was equally if not more better.

If you like comedy or movies with some extra touch, try this one.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    Updated Torrents:

Torrents:
    1080p
    720p
    480p
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Just finished watching it in 720p.

Awesome movie. Love how she portrays the witty, unconventional humorist. Althought it's hard to believe anyone can come up with such thought out comebacks in seconds, but funny nonetheless.

+1.
  • echo4818echo4818 Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Took the wife to see it in the dollar theater near my house. I thought that it was a witty movie. Surprisingly good actually.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    Emma Stone cut me off in traffic 3 months ago
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Fuck Emma Stone
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe it's a sign she wants you to rape her??

Yeah I think so