The Damned Thread (Read before posting)

abrnabrn Abrn
edited January 2011 in Life
This will be the massive general SotD sticky thread. It will encompass anything important to SotD, rules and guidelines, how to contact me, resources, suggestions, recommended readings/listenings/viewings, links to threads of heavily discussed topics for assholes that don't use the search function,cut down on further stickies, etc infinity

This post will be heavily edited and organized, but first I would like to get the ball rolling on suggestions for this thread, submissions of the subjects already mentioned, anything else you can think of, because this post will be designed by the forum - not me.

Lets have at it!

Comments

• abrnabrn Abrn
    edited November 2010
    Hey we are a subforum now! DONT FUCKIN FORGET WE ARE DOWN HERE! There are a few good ass posters on this forum, post more! post in this thread! Paste this forum to some of your fellow paronoia-ghostly-delusional-damned-scientist friends/sites.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited November 2010
    not a single new post since we moved to subforum status and im sure its the same in the other forums that were shrunk :(
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    I'm just going to post 50 posts a day from now on and force this forum to be alive even if its me. I guess I could keep trying to advertising and recruiting from other weird places I internet but I've had 0 success thus far.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    I wish to make post here.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    omg some1 posted in my forum!!!!