Food wise What do you crave the most when drunk?

Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
edited December 2010 in Life
What foods do you crave the most when drunk?

I know my thing is gold fish crackers.

:)

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    I don't drink. But fries and anything spicy works for me.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010
    Gummy worms with malic acid on top.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited November 2010
    Gummy worms with malic acid on top.

gummy worms are pretty good. When drinking though candy doesn't really cross my mind
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010
    gummy worms are pretty good. When drinking though candy doesn't really cross my mind

You've never had them with malic acid.
    edited November 2010
    You've never had them with malic acid.

no i havent
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    French frys and sandwiches usually. Most of the time whatevers in the house will do.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
    word @ french fries. curly fries from jack in the box.. with ranch
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    Sarahlov3ly, Let's see those tities.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »

This x infinity
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited November 2010
    I don't know why..but for me it's tuna salad. When I get drunk there isn't a fucking thing on this planet better than tuna salad.

My dad told me that the other night I got really drunk and sat on the porch with him talking about tuna salad for a good 2 hours.
    edited November 2010
    I don't know why..but for me it's tuna salad. When I get drunk there isn't a fucking thing on this planet better than tuna salad.

My dad told me that the other night I got really drunk and sat on the porch with him talking about tuna salad for a good 2 hours.

tuna salad is pretty tasty. ill take that with some chips
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2010
    Bacon and eggs.

That's the one thing that really stands out. I usually just crave any kind of junk food but bacon and eggs is always my 4 oclock in the morning meal.

EDIT: lamb souvalaki has got to be a contender actually
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited November 2010
    hmmm shit i haven't thought about that. usually im too drunk to eat that i just try n sleep while having the feeling of vertigo
    edited November 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »

Thumbs down
  • stresstres Regular
    edited November 2010
    typical derail is typical :thumbsdown:

half topic: the first time I tried LSD (I posted a thread that is still awaiting a trip report I'll probs never come around to writing) I spent most of the night outdoors and I took with me one of the best apples I've ever tasted - shit was good, brah :thumbsup:

I don't crave food much anymore, I use cannabis frequently and the 'munchy' factor is fucking bullshit, I used to smoke and eat shit, I changed my diet and I still smoke - but I no longer have any influence to eat garbage.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited November 2010
    I eat people who use Comic Sans :angry:
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited November 2010
    Anything fatty. Sweets and stuff are a complete fail when drinking. Mini pies, mini sausage rolls, mini savory things is pretty much where its at.

Although, when you're drunk you don't give a shit what it is or where it came from, all you care is that its edible (sometimes not even that).
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited November 2010
    Potstickers with soysauce, chilli, green onion, and just a little vinegar for the dipping. Drooling buckets now dammit :rolleyes:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited November 2010
    I like making a simple quesadilla when I'm here at home. Everyone else loves them too, including my insanely picky girlfriend. But quesadilla's are the shiiiit!

Just saute up some onions and red, green, yellow, and orange bell peppers with some lime juice and garlic. Put a bunch of that and a shit ton of cheese between two warm flour tortillas and either finish it in the skillet, or what I do is throw it on one of those George Foreman grills kinda like a panini press. Simply fucking amazing and only takes about 10 mins. Oh and you have to top the whole bastard off with heaps of sour cream and salsa :)
    edited November 2010
    Sounds like too much work for me when I'm drunk. Most drunkies hit up whataburger
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Sounds like too much work for me when I'm drunk. Most drunkies hit up whataburger

I wish I had a whataburger where I lived:(
    edited November 2010
    Your not missing much. Fast "Slow" food...
    edited November 2010
    Also the food handlers are normally pretty grungy looking.
    edited November 2010
    I'm pretty drunks right now. All this thread has made me want to do is go for a drive to a fast food place.

What is something awesomdiculous I can make a home. acid drops quesadilla sounds legendary but three lines of text is waaay too much to read/follow/effort.

I which I had spazzs pig to ride to McDonalds/eat :(
    edited November 2010
    hahaha skittles
    edited November 2010
    Skittles taste like crap when drinking..

Your name reminds me of a saveloy. Must eat nao.

Holy shit I only just noticed it says sarah lovely. Goddammit I liked you better as a saveloy, stupid sausage.

EDIT: I have found cheese! There is no bread or anything though :(
    edited November 2010
    That's pretty funny
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited November 2010

Probably is, to a lot of people. I'm kind of a hyper drunk though. Can't shut it down. And I loooove cooking. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was a kid(before they said every kid had it, and when the requirments were a little more stringent), adHd not just add. I was a hyper mother effer. Started smoking a ton of pot in late high school and it mellowed it out. Joined the Army the rest is history.

Regardless, my boundless energy that shows up when I'm drunk is going to make me a fat ass. I was totally going to make some delicious quesadillas tonight after I got home, but alas, no peppers. :sad:

I am disappoint:o
    edited November 2010
    Ah let Down
    edited November 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Probably is, to a lot of people. I'm kind of a hyper drunk though. Can't shut it down. And I loooove cooking. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was a kid(before they said every kid had it, and when the requirments were a little more stringent), adHd not just add. I was a hyper mother effer. Started smoking a ton of pot in late high school and it mellowed it out. Joined the Army the rest is history.

Regardless, my boundless energy that shows up when I'm drunk is going to make me a fat ass. I was totally going to make some delicious quesadillas tonight after I got home, but alas, no peppers. :sad:

I am disappoint:o

Can you make a recipe a drunk can follow? :thumbsup:
  • edited November 2010
    When I was last drunk, I ate a couple of packets of those goldfish crackers all to myself. They all came back up again a little later on :facepalm:

Usually though, it's anything with cheese in it.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    Waffle House
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Tacos, burgers, fries. More beer.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, I don't drink, but my preference would probably be KFC. (Not I'm not black.)
  • edited December 2010
    When I'm hammered, which is often, I crave salty dead animal, you know those little pepperoni sticks that have been sweating it out in the plastic box by the till at the 7-11, yeah shit like that. If I have to cook, it's pretty ghetto, heres a favorite;

Sweet and sour cocktail weenies, homebake;
    Cut hot dogs into 1 inch pieces.
    Put in a pan with 1/4 cup ketchup, 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp water.
    cook with lid on on medium heat until the weenies plump up a bit, stirring occasionally, and the sauce is mostly clear. If the sauce is not thick enough to stick to the weenies, boil it down a bit till it sticks. Eat on saltines. Cheese whiz optional.
    C/O
    "My girlfriend called and I forgot my sign off quote"
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    I missed you. :( Don't leave us again.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    He is our overlord!