Totse Court : [Case 2] 0x29A (Virgin) vs Totse

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Not in MY Forum
Since majority of users have migrated here from Zoklet, we're unfortunately getting some filth along with it. We honestly don't mind trolls but there has to be a certain standard that we should maintain.

Ox29A is a terrible troll and downright shitty poster. He brags about stupid things and I have never seen him contribute one bit. He comes in threads and acts like a total bitch and if you see his posts on Totse you can sense that he will do the same.

All of the above can be ignored but that's not enough. He is also known to leak users information, stalke posters, suck up to whoever he can find and worst of all he is s hypocrite.

Now, I am in for freedom of speech and everything but that doesn't mean we have to deal with virgins who can't hold their hardons together. So, before this idiot goes on a rampage [which he is already doing] I thought it would be best to stop him before this gets any further. Because most of his threads will get the virgin response and unlike TJ he doesn't contribute and he is a snitch.

Totse, you have the power. Decide!

Btw I do love this Court System.

It's 5:14 PM here, at 8 : 00 pm I will close the voting and decide what to do.

Comments

• 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Hahaha....after the shit he was talking in IRC, he comes running here like he owns the place. Internet drama makes me laugh.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Crucify him!
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I say give him a chance, but I'm a dirty hippie.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot bitch ass queer dfg you dont have any power here this poll means nothing. Who the FUCK is running this place, totse didnt allow no polls like this. Strip this fucking non-totsean faggot dfg immediately, he was the scumbag parasite that ruined zoklet with his shitty moderating and now he's trying to censor this site of trolls as he did on zoklet too.

hzo1B.jpg

^^ p.s. interpol look out for this taliban terrorist
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Change usertitle to virgin and let him stay.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Perma ban. He should not have a position in the new temple.. not even one where he spit shines our shoes..
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot bitch ass queer dfg you dont have any power here this poll means nothing. Who the FUCK is running this place, totse didnt allow no polls like this. Strip this fucking non-totsean faggot dfg immediately, he was the scumbag parasite that ruined zoklet with his shitty moderating and now he's trying to censor this site of trolls as he did on zoklet too.

hzo1B.jpg

^^ p.s. interpol look out for this taliban terrorist

Your honor, I rest my case.

See you an hour.

Thanks Ox29A for proving to everyone yet again, how pathetic you are.
  • edited July 2010

He does have the power to ban you and this is a public debate on whether or not you're allowed here, so if I were you I'd do the smart thing and keep my mouth shut. As for whether or not you should be banned, I don't think you should as you've done nothing wrong. Obviously you have been shit talking this place like no other, and you look pretty stupid now trying to act hard and superior, but that's no reason to not let you participate with everyone else. I'm sure you realize we will castrate you if you try anything sneaky. I'm already under the impression that you're nothing more than a two-timing spy, trying to collect information for your own personal gain, but I just hope you remember: knowing everyone in the proper channels goes both ways. I'll be keeping my eye on you man. I know you'd like nothing more than to fuck this up for everyone.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Your honor, I rest my case.

See you an hour.

Thanks Ox29A for proving to everyone yet again, how pathetic you are.

Dfg, while we're on the subject of pictures of you... Someone sent me one a while ago on zoklet, I was wondering if its really you. Would you mind if I posted it?
    edited July 2010
    He does have the power to ban you and this is a public debate on whether or not you're allowed here, so if I were you I'd do the smart thing and keep my mouth shut. As for whether or not you should be banned, I don't think you should as you've done nothing wrong. Obviously you have been shit talking this place like no other, and you look pretty stupid now trying to act hard and superior, but that's no reason to not let you participate with everyone else. I'm sure you realize we will castrate you if you try anything sneaky. I'm already under the impression that you're nothing more than a two-timing spy, trying to collect information for your own personal gain, but I just hope you remember: knowing everyone in the proper channels goes both ways. I'll be keeping my eye on you man. I know you'd like nothing more than to fuck this up for everyone.

That bold text, reminds me of -SpectraL :p

Yeah, let him stay till' he breaks a few rules. Might as well, he's good for a laugh or two, and we shouldn't have to wait long.

EDIT: Oh, and change his usertitle to Virgin.
  • edited July 2010
    He's already spamming Dfg's picture everywhere and being generally obnoxious and obsessive. I say tell him to stop, if he doesn't then just ban him for a few days. Everyone deserves to participate, but if he justs want to spam then let him take a quick break to get over it. Eventually he'll get bored with being butt hurt and want to contribute, and when that happens he'll be more than welcome.
    13579 wrote: »
    That bold text, reminds me of -SpectraL :p

Low blow... :D
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010

now now poast, you spend all that time bitching and whining on zoklet only to come here and get your mouth cock-deep on some other guys jock cuz youre obviously looking for a mod position of some sort? Thats kinda weaksauce man, considering youve never done any actual trolling (spamming != trolling), and was even getting sheltered from banning by asking xannex to intervene with zok on multiple occasions. I mean shit, only the real trolls embody the TRUE spirit of &T, and without the real trolls, the lions that control the population of gazelles and keep them in line, there is no &T. But I guess this is how every wannabe troll is distinguished from a real troll, you wave an open mod position around and every sell out house nigger wants to act like the masters slave lolol.. kinda disgraceful if you ask me bro, you need to get your shit together :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    now now poast, you spend all that time bitching and whining on zoklet only to come here and get your mouth cock-deep on some other guys jock cuz youre obviously looking for a mod position of some sort? Thats kinda weaksauce man, considering youve never done any actual trolling (spamming != trolling), and was even getting sheltered from banning by asking xannex to intervene with zok on multiple occasions. I mean shit, only the real trolls embody the TRUE spirit of &T, and without the real trolls, the lions that control the population of gazelles and keep them in line, there is no &T. But I guess this is how every wannabe troll is distinguished from a real troll, you wave an open mod position around and every sell out house nigger wants to act like the masters slave lolol.. kinda disgraceful if you ask me bro, you need to get your shit together :rolleyes:

Shut the fuck up idiot. Poast was a troll on Zoklet yes, but this is &T mate, this is different. Hes putting in a effort as is everyone (I wasn't exactly a very good poster on Zoklet) on this website because we want it to be something great, not another shithole clone like zoklet or totse2, we want this to be the temple. Which it is in the process of becoming, but little rats like you infest the place and before you know it, you've turned it to shit just like Zoklet.

You are not wanted here.

Every single post you have made here so far has been aggressive and worthless.
  • edited July 2010

I've trolled Zoklet more than you could ever dream. I am THEE original public enemy #1 over there. Not only was I the first to leak M&A but I've exposed endless amounts of personal info, chat logs, and other useful propaganda, through various techniques and channels. More than you could imagine really.

I've personally been the leader of multiple forms of resistance against zoklets bullshit, from organized spam attacks to covert operations, not to mention all the zoklet mods I have had in my pocket this whole time. All you really do is hang out in IRC, stalk people around, and try to "work the angles." Sorry I'm not a two faced loser like yourself, I guess that means I'm not a "real troll." (whatever that means)

And I don't know what xannex has to do with this. I've never asked her to intervene on a ban regarding zoklet. Ever. Further more, her and zok weren't even on speaking terms when I joined TRP. But then again... she's probably lying to you again, stringing you along like everyone else does. You're pretty good for that. But please, if you have any proof that I ever asked her to intervene, I would love to see it. Or are you just pulling any half baked old bullshit you can think up out of your ass to try and save face?

Oh yeah, and as for trying to be a mod here. I could care less. I would love to help build the totse community in any way I can, mod or not. I think you've just got a guilty conscious. Ever since we opened up shop you've been slobbering on zok's dick like there's no tomorrow. I think it's YOU who wants to be a mod. Guess what though? Never gonna happen. Wanna know why? Because nobody over there (or here) has any real respect for you. You're a useful tool. That's about it
    edited July 2010
    Im the one that has everyones d0x neatly wrapped up, EVERYONES d0x, people you could only dream of finding

And yet, you were asking people left and right trying to figure out who I was in IRC.

:facepalm:
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I've trolled Zoklet more than you could ever dream. I am THEE original public enemy #1 over there. Not only was I the first to leak M&A but I've exposed endless amounts of personal info, chat logs, and other useful propaganda, through various techniques and channels. More than you could imagine really.

I've personally been the leader of multiple forms of resistance against zoklets bullshit, from organized spam attacks to covert operations, not to mention all the zoklet mods I have had in my pocket this whole time. All you really do is hang out in IRC, stalk people around, and try to "work the angles." Sorry I'm not a two faced loser like yourself, I guess that means I'm not a "real troll." (whatever that means)

And I don't know what xannex has to do with this. I've never asked her to intervene on a ban regarding zoklet. Ever. Further more, her and zok weren't even on speaking terms when I joined TRP. But then again... she's probably lying to you again, stringing you along like everyone else does. You're pretty good for that. But please, if you have any proof that I ever asked her to intervene, I would love to see it. Or are you just pulling any half baked old bullshit you can think up out of your ass to try and save face?

Oh yeah, and as for trying to be a mod here. I could care less. I would love to help build the totse community in any way I can, mod or not. I think you've just got a guilty conscious. Ever since we opened up shop you've been slobbering on zok's dick like there's no tomorrow. I think it's YOU who wants to be a mod. Guess what though? Never gonna happen. Wanna know why? Because nobody over there (or here) has any real respect for you. You're a useful tool. That's about it

No post you havent trolled shit, youre a little coward that tried to hide behind other people to post dox. Public enemy #1, lol you delusional twit, no one even knows you. IM public enemy number one. Im the one that has everyones d0x neatly wrapped up, EVERYONES d0x, people you could only dream of finding, and that even if you did, you wouldnt have the balls to post their info until zok found out about you hiding behind other people and banned you, making you spam pointlessly like a little 3 year old upset mommy didnt get him his juice fast enough. Im the one that brought zok, wires, euda, and their entire little clique to their knees by shoving all of their personal info into their faces and forcing them to unban me- something you couldnt attain despite all of your childish spamming :rolleyes:

So pull the dick outta your mouth and stop sucking up for position, you'll probably never be made a mod here and youll end up trying to spam the place again until you are banned and just a forgotten no-body as you were on zoklet and irc before here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    And yet, you were asking people left and right trying to figure out who I was in IRC.

:facepalm:

Yeah, he tried to get my information out. Too bad I know more about him already.

At this rate I am looking at a perma ban. Keep it up Ox. You're digging your own grave.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol what the fuck. I was posting in here and ended up in another thread.

anyway change his user title to "Habanero's Virgin Bitch" then permaban him.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah Dfg, don't forget to change his user title to something really degrading before perma banning him. That way we can look at his profile and laugh at him from time to time.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I think a ban will come and then I will request a user title change. At this point let him have his say. I want this to be fair. Although I will reduce the time of the poll.

From this post onwards.

User has 4 hours to plead his case. After that I will do whatever the community decides.
  • edited July 2010
    No post you havent trolled shit, youre a little coward that tried to hide behind other people to post dox.

I never hid behind anyone else. I took credit for my work from the very first leak.

Except maybe when I tried to frame innocent (not really) mods. But of course that was just for the lulz.
    Public enemy #1, lol you delusional twit, no one even knows you.

How do you figure? I'm the foremost example in almost ANY given situation regarding spamming, trolling, personal info leaks, banned posters, or anything like that. You're just some *blip* on the radar as far as any real threat goes. Everyone knows YOU would never have the balls to actually POST all the information you "claim" to have, and simply because of that I'm infinitely more of a problem than you'll ever be. Basically, you sit back in the shadows and jerk off while I get shit done.
    IM public enemy number one.

You're to much of a reputation obsessed pussy to be any kind of a threat.
    Im the one that brought zok, wires, euda, and their entire little clique to their knees by shoving all of their personal info into their faces and forcing them to unban me

cool_story_bro2.jpg
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    I believe in leniency and second chances here at least, so maybe a short ban or warning? Only fair..
    And if he comes back and starts acting like has been claimed rethink the action..
    edited July 2010
    lmao habanero rapes gooks
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Please don't permaban 0x? I thought we weren't going to ban trolls for trolling? He's not breaking any rules. What the fuckkkk.
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Please don't permaban 0x? I thought we weren't going to ban trolls for trolling? He's not breaking any rules. What the fuckkkk.

Dfg isn't banning him.. the community is..

He's a fucking tard man. All he does is troll and argue with people. Look at his fucking avatar, he doesn't care about this place, he wants it to be destroyed and turn into a shithole like Zoklet.

Normal trolls that fuck with people are different to people like ox29a who will do EVERYTHING in their power to bring down this website, whether it be leaking personal info, threatening people, extreme harassment or inviting others like him.

He needs to go.

That's 6-9 in favor of him being banned.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah imo no ban just yet
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ban him.

It'll be lulz, imagine how angry he will be. You can just see him behind his PC getting real mad cos he isn't allowed to post here, only on shitty Zoklet.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    NO DONT BAN ME, theres no totse without me. The second you faggots start banning people based on your petty dislikes, this place becomes zoklet. FUCK YOU FAGGOTS YOUD NEVER UNDERSTAND THE BROTHERHOOD OF TOTSE ONLY REAL TOTSEANS UNDERSTOOD IT
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    This is the truth about 0x29a's posts.
    1231611655598.jpg

I also hear he's a virgin, but that's no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to post here, make an ass of himself or whatever.
    edited July 2010
    Perma ban is winning.

2 more hours for ox29a, the schizophrenic idiot.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I'm gonna admit it right now.

I'm 0x29A.

Check the IPs.