ATTN: Lurkers and New Members

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Totse looks like shit at the moment, but that's because we're playing with the code. Don't run away plz.

Comments

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited November 2010
    LOL I just realized that totse are the nerds of the internet. Site's going to die soon.
  • edited November 2010
    LOL I just realized that totse are the nerds of the internet. Site's going to die soon.

Huh?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Disregard his comment. He was antsy and bitter when the site first took off. Then he went to 'jail' LOL and went on a happy-posting spree. After his rectal anesthesia wore off he got pissed again hence this post.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    This thread is full of drama.

Anyway, the CMS is ready :). Trx110 has access to it and Mayberry will have it later. I am going to work on a new main page with the help of bk and skittles. And finally I will redo the forum CSS and make it close to Totse. So, yeah we're progressing very fast. It took 2+ months for Zok to have a working CMS. <8 hours for Totse and same applies to the forums. I wish I had server access sooner but all is well now.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited November 2010
    Good work keep it up
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited November 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Huh?

Let the man feel like he's being heard and important. Just nod your head and say yup.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited November 2010
    Well I for one think you guys are doing a good job.
    We just have too get some traffic.
  • edited November 2010
    angryonion wrote: »
    Well I for one think you guys are doing a good job.
    We just have too get some traffic.

Yeah. That sorta thing comes with time, patience and correct advertising.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    Shit is getting better pretty fast. I can actually post again without tons of errors and page timeouts, so this is making me happy. Everything looks smoother too. I'll try to submit a few new guides in the next week.
    edited November 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Disregard his comment. He was antsy and bitter when the site first took off. Then he went to 'jail' LOL and went on a happy-posting spree. After his rectal anesthesia wore off he got pissed again hence this post.

Yeah. I went to jail. It was for 3rd degree burglary. I got out on house arrest until trial. What other explanation is there for me being gone for two months? I haven't posted here, on zoklet, facebook, twitter, or anywhere else. Isn't there anyone here that can confirm this?

By the way, where was I "bitching"? I made one thread in help and suggestions about the new post button not working right, and called you all nerds because it's deader than ever here.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    It's dead cause it's thanksgiving break. I wasn't posting lately either.
    edited November 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    It's dead cause it's thanksgiving break. I wasn't posting lately either.

I guess I didn't think about that, but the same threads have been on the front page for almost a week now.
  • edited November 2010
    &T activity is much like a penis. It goes up and down.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Yeah. I went to jail. It was for 3rd degree burglary. I got out on house arrest until trial. What other explanation is there for me being gone for two months? I haven't posted here, on zoklet, facebook, twitter, or anywhere else. Isn't there anyone here that can confirm this?

By the way, where was I "bitching"? I made one thread in help and suggestions about the new post button not working right, and called you all nerds because it's deader than ever here.

How does a lack of traffic equal nerd:confused:
    edited November 2010
    How does a lack of traffic equal nerd:confused:

That's the thing, I was simply talking about the topic jokingly when someone decided to make a comment about what I said. I don't care about the site anymore. They made the changes I've been waiting for, and I really hope it takes off now.

Keep up the good work, dfg.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited December 2010
    Well fuck son.

It seems like the internet turned into some serious fucking business in here quick.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    I ran away