Close calls

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I was getting a lift home today and I was wearing these really baggy pants, with my phone in the pocket. As I sat down, the phone managed to slip out of my pants and onto the floor outside as I was closing the door on the car. For some reason, I suddenly thought "wait a second", and opened the door, picking up my phone before we drove away.

Shit was close though, I nearly lost my phone.

Anyone else have any close calls lately? I mean, with anything.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I almost sat next to a nigger on the bus last week :o
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2010
    Something like that happened to me once. My phone was a second away from falling out of my pocket and into the toilet.
  • edited December 2010
    I was going to rent Twilight but thought better of it
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited December 2010
    i was playing around with one of my folding knives, and i wasnt watching and when closing it, the blade came down on my finger. luckily, the fingernail stopped it
  • edited December 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    i was playing around with one of my folding knives, and i wasnt watching and when closing it, the blade came down on my finger. luckily, the fingernail stopped it

I've had the blade come down and hit my finger before, it hurt SO bad.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    This one time I almost married this fat ugly bitch that was cheating on me, but like 2 weeks before it was supposed to happen I started smoking meth, got my GED, moved out of town and got a job, stopped smoking meth, and met the girl of my dreams.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited December 2010
    i was smoking a cigeret in my room and acistdently blew it out in the air insted of out the window and my parints were sleeping and maybe smelled and the cops culd have got called but o well :o:o:o:o:o
  • edited December 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    i was smoking a cigeret in my room and acistdently blew it out in the air insted of out the window and my parints were sleeping and maybe smelled and the cops culd have got called but o well :o:o:o:o:o

Shit man that's fucking a close call, you need one of those tube thingys for your smoking so it doesn't smell bad
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    I almost put yogurt on my dick and ate it with a spoon :o