UPDATE: Remember my endless threads on the girlfriend? Well..

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited December 2010 in Life
I've been gone for a month fellas, I missed you guys! Just got out of Rehab on the 30th. Anyways...

I should have listened to my Totse bretheren. After all the warning signs, that I completely ignored, she ended up fucking A LOT of guys behind my back, A LOT. I thought it was 3, but more started coming out of the woodwork. Lesson learned, for all you guys that have to question your girlfriends thoughts/moves as much as I had to, don't even think about it, just throw the bitch in the ditch. Ayyyye! :fap:

GOOD TO BE BACK!

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Congrats on your good fortune :o
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited December 2010
    I've been gone for a month fellas, I missed you guys! Just got out of Rehab on the 30th. Anyways...

I should have listened to my Totse bretheren. After all the warning signs, that I completely ignored, she ended up fucking A LOT of guys behind my back, A LOT. I thought it was 3, but more started coming out of the woodwork. Lesson learned, for all you guys that have to question your girlfriends thoughts/moves as much as I had to, don't even think about it, just throw the bitch in the ditch. Ayyyye! :fap:

GOOD TO BE BACK!

skanks:facepalm:
  • edited December 2010
    Welcome back. Trust TOTSE, not your dumb girlfriends.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

Motherfucking THIS.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Ya people should just do what I say. It used to be fun to hear "omg you were so right" but over the years I've been told that so many times it's just :facepalm: for everyone being stupid.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited December 2010

True story.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    Welcome back. Always trust Totse. We know what is good for you. In Totse we trust.
  • edited December 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    After all the warning signs, that I completely ignored, she ended up fucking A LOT of guys behind my back, A LOT. I thought it was 3, but more started coming out of the woodwork.

Lol, how many?