Anyone here ever had a TOTSE meetup?

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Just wondering how many of y'all have met in person. Back in the old days it was sort of a prestige thing to meet totseans and hang out. There were a number of them in California, with Gustave and a bunch of motherfuckers most of y'all have never heard of and/or don't remember :mad::angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry:

:angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad:

Ahem.

Anyway, back on topic, I've driven 3 hours to meet asilentbob and lordnitrox (both from old TOTSE) a number of times, and actually back in November myself and lordnitrox drove down to San Antonio to try and meet up with nuclearabbit.

Also abrn is my brother, but I don't think that counts.

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    didnt know abrn was your brother.. :o no, i have never met up with anyone on totse, however i have met up with people on other forums, so im not opposed to it, just never have.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited December 2010
    I meet up with mafiabro every day... He lives up the street, and hes on my bus.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Everyone whose location I know requires an airplane to get to.

Plus none of you are worth visiting :mad:
  • edited December 2010
    mayberry wrote: »
    everyone whose location i know requires an airplane to get to.

:(
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    I was friends with someone who joined totse eventually if that counts haha.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Everyone whose location I know requires an airplane to get to.

fag
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    fag

With all this rampant homophobia going on here, you'd be hard pressed to find anybody willing to spend time with anyone here. I propose a meet-up for all the homosexuals here. Contact me via PM, I can be very discreet if you're a shy boy that likes cum.
  • edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    With all this rampant homophobia going on here, you'd be hard pressed to find anybody willing to spend time with anyone here. I propose a meet-up for all the homosexuals here. Contact me via PM, I can be very discreet if you're a shy boy that likes cum.

DAMMIT DFG GIVE ME MY PMs BACK :mad:
  • edited December 2010
    Never had a proper meetup with anyone, but I referred a few people here who I know IRL.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I've met up with Tordek and reject. I still see Tordek every so often as he comes to my Uni and we usually find something to keep us amused and we go raving quite a bit, too. If it wasn't for him, I would probably be dead now, so a huge thank you to him :) Reject and I had a bit of a nuts weekend in Bristol.
    Also found out CotDeath went to my school. Bit of a headfuck when someone recognises who you are online and you don't know who they are lol.
  • edited December 2010
    I'd shit my pantaloons if I found out someone online went to the same school as me. Would be awesome :D
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited December 2010
    thewanderer and I are friends IRL. We live in the same neighborhood.