Cloudcat · Regular

About

Username
Cloudcat
Joined
Visits
13
Last Active
Roles
Regular

Comments

  • Sounds like it's too late.
  • fanglekai wrote: » Yeah, they're pheromones. No, actually, they're not. They're sperm cells and piss. House flies have pheromones. Humans don't. The metabolic processes are much more complex in people, and there isn't some kind of end-al…
  • ^Awesome. Maybe I'll look her up for you? Hit it from the back, you know what I mean?? Oh yeah. Just kidding. But wait, if she's coming back as a lecturer, maybe I'll get her for one of my classes next semester :eek: What's her subject?
  • Helladamnleet wrote: » That guy seems a little YOUNG to have ran a site 20 years ago. You know why? Because the *real* Jeff Hunter, the one who originally started totse, was actually forced into hiding and replaced with a stand-in. It wa…
  • When you say she's leaving, do you mean she's returning to San Francisco?
  • Fuck stress. Drink some fucking lemonade or something.
  • http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc4di8niSz1qzlgbao1_500.jpg
  • trx100 wrote: » This for sure. Shorter girls are great, just not those little midgets you sometimes see. Reminds me of midget porn too much, which is creepy. The thing about midgets that puts me off is, they're disproportional. It's like, t…
  • Women are generally physically weaker than men. I could probably overpower and kill %90 of the women I know with minimal effort. On the other hand, not many women could do the same to me. RemadE wrote: » [*]Why can women hit men and fear nothin…
  • I fucking love short women. 5'0" - 5'3" is ideal. Not too short though. Midgets freak me out. 4'10" is pushing it.
  • You seem to be experiencing what is called "escalation". In other words, you are in the beginning stages of becoming a serial killer. Congratz.
  • There is no such thing as a human pheromone. If this is actually working for anyone, and if there really is some kind of quantifiable effect at work (rather than mere coincidence), then it isn't "pheromones". What's happening is, when you emanate…
  • :mad:ijuana wrote: » Never pull out because there's a point when your having sex where you don't give a fuck what happens and you just want to cum and get the most pleasure and if you're weak minded you might opt to cumming inside the girl which w…
  • Master wrote: » Getting laid is all about making a connection. I get laid so easily, I actually have to not try and give into the temptations I face every day. It's not even that hard to make a connection with women. All you have to do is get to t…
  • The brain releases endorphins when climaxing, so most people actually feel happier afterwards. That's why so many people love sex so much and/or habitually masturbate. But I've also heard about people who feel guilty or sad after an orgasm, and s…
  • My first girlfriend was from South Carolina~ How nostalgic~
  • I don't really get jealous. Well, sometimes I might see someone who has something that I want, and I just think "...Hey..........I want that." But that's not jealousy. More like envy I guess. The nuance is different. I don't make fun of the…
  • If you're fat, lose weight. I don't wanna be mean, but 9/10 a girl won't want to get with a fatty. It's a pretty big deal, actually. Even if after you lose weight she still doesn't like you, then at the least you will have become healthier and mo…
  • If you knew me, then I'd have to kill you.
  • -Wallet -Keys -Recipe for Tamagoyaki -Pack of Newports -A pocket map -Lighter -70 cents
  • I beat up criminals.
  • S&A is a forum is for advice and discussion, just like the other forums. It shouldn't matter whether or not there's allegedly a pair of tits behind the text. It's not a special case.
  • Kissing is fine for me. Public sex, not so much.
  • Alright, u guiz. I'm out.
  • Gorilla Guts wrote: » that sounds dangerous. I think he meant "a fixation". Maybe?
  • Forbidden sex, and anal.
  • Sue your employer. People have made millions from less than that. Edit: Well, I'm assuming that you got the burn from doing something that your work requires. If you just spilled some hot coffee you were drinking or something, it's a different…
  • I never took anything from anyone who deserved it more than myself.
  • Spook wrote: » Is it a nice hotel ? By no means. It is the worst shithole I've ever seen. Honestly, I don't know how it passes inspections every year. I think the owner just pays people off. We don't get many guests, but when we do, t…
  • Хватка дьявола
  • I almost fucking did it today, but stopped myself.
  • I dunno. It's not always so simple to tell how intelligent a person is. Also, I don't really follow politics, but I know enough to tell that most people who talk about politics only talk about it to seem smart and are actually just regurgitating …
  • I dunno if it's just me or not, but when logging in, I will type "Cloudcat" into the username box, then hit "tab", and suddenly my browser jumps to the bottom of the page rather than to the "password" box. Well, this browser has been bugging out …
  • jarkof wrote: » I am not talking about this time. You made it sound as if I do this all the time and yeah these were both the talking about the same thing so it is not like I am talking about a new subject. But yeah I was just curious because you …
  • jarkof wrote: » And "Another" thing that I heard from some guy. Because often on here I start talking about random facts that need backing up. Just curious. I don't really understand what you are saying, but if you're asking about when the …
  • 6/10 No homo.
  • Gary Oak wrote: » I could understand what your saying here. Maybe you just haven't met the right type of person yet. Just don't sound so glum about it, it's unhealthy. This is starting to sound gay. Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean, it's …
  • jarkof wrote: » Look it up man. There was like a little news clip on the whole deal. She is dead. Just saying. Post a link then. Or is this just another thing that you heard from "some guy", and you don't have any proof to back it up? Pe…
  • Gary Oak wrote: » So why don't you fucking like people? Do you have a reason? Anything I can do with a friend, I can do by myself. Or maybe I should say that those things that you can only do with a friend, I don't enjoy at all. That's t…
  • Gary Oak wrote: » Are you unattractive? I've been told before by many people that I am extremely attractive. And no, that's not counting my mum. Although people have different preferences. Maybe many other people would say that I'm no…
  • Gary Oak wrote: » Have you tried DMT? Why yes. There is some of it in my body at this very moment, in fact. Just like always.
  • Gary Oak wrote: » You should get into psychedelics, it will change your perspective on some things. Everyone says that. Yeah, I've played the drug game before, and it's not all it's hyped up to be. It didn't "open the world up to me" or …
  • Bukujutsu wrote: » Sucks to be you. Do you want me to visit you and cheer you up? No
  • Gary Oak wrote: » Don't be such a fucking loser. Do something amazing. Don't ask for shit take shit. Have fun. It took me a long time to to realize that the whole lone wolf shit doesn't work. Humans need other humans to survive. Ask yourself why y…
  • Gary Oak wrote: » What are your goals? In my ideal world, I will sleep in a warm bed when I get tired, and I will eat when I am hungry. I will quietly whittle away the time alone until I die, without ever being bothered by anyone. I neve…
  • In other news, scientific evidence has revealed that the world revolves around Pope.
  • zingalong wrote: » Move to a cheaper area then dumbass... fuck... Circumstances are such that I cannot leave this city for at least a couple years. No matter what. But that's not even the problem. The amount of money it costs to live her…
  • ^His avatar is a pic of xxombie with an eel or some other dick-looking creature shopped into it. Check the sexual attractiveness thread in S&A for the original pic.
  • Tackzo wrote: » I'd just say forget it and live in an abandoned building and spend the time I would have spent working walking around finding coins on the ground. Actually, all the other poor people in this city had the same idea. All th…