Looking for Graphic Designers

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Well, I need someone who can create some logos and do some decent designs or can create web layouts for Totseans and for other projects. I usually use Raven for any graphic job but seeing as he was failed to create a damn totseans logo and instead is busy playing battlefield play4free, I am not longer trusting him for this job or honestly any other critical job. IMO if you have time enough to waste and not focus on things that matter you're not really worth wasting time now. That's my approach.

So, yeah I need someone who can pull through and complete a job. I have tons of work lined up and I don't have time to waste around. I am around stacked waist high with work and I am behind schedule as well especially when it comes to Totseans.

Payment would be done via paypal most of the time but I am looking for someone who doesn't mind helping out as a FRIEND. Plus, if you have other skills or want to help out in any way to this website/community feel free to post in this thread. I would be needing a video editor that can do Totseans Channel videos as well. Considering my workload I might not be able to pull everything off, this wouldn't happen if I have a team working with me. Right now, I am just one man trying to do everything while hoping others will pull through :(.

So, yeah

Comments