468x60

Thread: I am ordering these for my pubic region

Talking I am ordering these for my pubic region

Tired of doing it myself.
    Contact Me: Twitter | E-mail | Blog | Digg | &T IRC | Reddit | Current.tv | Stumbleupon | AlertPay
    "Disclaimer: I am writer and I love writing fucked up things, I am not responsible if those fucked up things are accurate or get used for illegal purposes. Please, do not bother me."

Default Re: I am ordering these for my pubic region

Contact Me: Twitter | E-mail | Blog | Digg | &T IRC | Reddit | Current.tv | Stumbleupon | AlertPay
    "Disclaimer: I am writer and I love writing fucked up things, I am not responsible if those fucked up things are accurate or get used for illegal purposes. Please, do not bother me."

That's pretty fucking

Do you know how many tens of thousands of Mexicans you could hire to push a lawn mower for the cost of just one of those rigs?
    I won't stand for people who are intolerant of racism, bullying, religious intolerance, sexism, homophobia, ableism, or any other form of discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beaver View Post
    Do you know how many tens of thousands of Mexicans you could hire to push a lawn mower for the cost of just one of those rigs?
    I guess we could just buy fucking Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfg View Post
    Or...that
    "...the techniques of misinformation and misdirection have become so refined that, even in an open society, a cleverly directed flood of misinformation can overwhelm the truth, even though the truth is out there, uncensored, quietly available to anyone who can find it." - Daniel Dennett.

Joe Rogan Podcast :: DuoLingo :: Crohn's Blog :: KhanAcademy :: &T Reddit :: Come back to PK, Dfg! Lol :: Women...

Quote Originally Posted by Dfg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RemadE View Post
    Or...that
    Give it another 25 years and they will all be in the U.S. anyhow. No need to buy it once it is empty just start pumping fossil fuel.
    I won't stand for people who are intolerant of racism, bullying, religious intolerance, sexism, homophobia, ableism, or any other form of discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beaver View Post
    Give it another 25 years and they will all be in the U.S. anyhow.
    ONOEZ! Canada will be the next targeted border to jump.

Drugs come from North and South. Mexico to me is a faltering State.

Also Dfg, I just use these. Maybe it's a Pakistani thing but man - too much hair and you smell of sweat, too little and your ass/crotch area will chafe like hell.
    "...the techniques of misinformation and misdirection have become so refined that, even in an open society, a cleverly directed flood of misinformation can overwhelm the truth, even though the truth is out there, uncensored, quietly available to anyone who can find it." - Daniel Dennett.

Joe Rogan Podcast :: DuoLingo :: Crohn's Blog :: KhanAcademy :: &T Reddit :: Come back to PK, Dfg! Lol :: Women...

Quote Originally Posted by RemadE View Post
    Drugs come from North and South. Mexico to me is a faltering State.

Also Dfg, I just use these. Maybe it's a Pakistani thing but man - too much hair and you smell of sweat, too little and your ass/crotch area will chafe like hell.
    Interesting choice of words. In March of 1916 the U.S. declared the Mexican government to be failed state due to the failure of Mexican federal troops to contain Pancho Villa and his "bandits" to their side of the border. This is the same thing that is taking place with the drug cartels and their cross border kidnappings and other incursive activities. So their is historical precedence that would give the U.S. grounds to "invade" Mexico by declaring it to be the failed stated that is is.

Facebook Comments