468x60

Thread: Getting songs off of Myspace

Default Getting songs off of Myspace

Alright, I was watching a show when they played this song. I find the song catchy so I tried looking for it so I can download it.

Anyways, there's only one place I can find it and its on Myspace. There is no way I can get the song off of there conventionally.

Is there another way to take it from Myspace or can anyone do some code-magic and it happen?

Here is the link to that song: http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=68880777&ac=now

Thanks in advance
    "Not every criticism is valid or sufficient but dismissing any criticism as 'whining' signifies being not interested or incapable of an adult conversation"

Default Re: Getting songs off of Myspace

Having a look now. Will try flash grab, MP3 extract or just torrents. Shall report back with my attempts and results.
    "...the techniques of misinformation and misdirection have become so refined that, even in an open society, a cleverly directed flood of misinformation can overwhelm the truth, even though the truth is out there, uncensored, quietly available to anyone who can find it." - Daniel Dennett.

Joe Rogan Podcast :: DuoLingo :: Crohn's Blog :: KhanAcademy :: &T Reddit :: Come back to PK, Dfg! Lol :: Women...

Had a look and tried a few options. Got to go to a meeting now but check out an applicatio called "SoundTap". It records the music from your sound card directly. Might, well, should do the trick.
    "...the techniques of misinformation and misdirection have become so refined that, even in an open society, a cleverly directed flood of misinformation can overwhelm the truth, even though the truth is out there, uncensored, quietly available to anyone who can find it." - Daniel Dennett.

Joe Rogan Podcast :: DuoLingo :: Crohn's Blog :: KhanAcademy :: &T Reddit :: Come back to PK, Dfg! Lol :: Women...

Cool. I'll try that when I get home. It's for free right?
    "Not every criticism is valid or sufficient but dismissing any criticism as 'whining' signifies being not interested or incapable of an adult conversation"

There's probably a trial version which should be ok. Other than that, I'm sure you can find a pirate copy (without going into detail as the Internet is getting crappy these days)

On the case, wouldn't mind recording it for you.
    Contact Me: Twitter | E-mail | Blog | Digg | &T IRC | Reddit | Current.tv | Stumbleupon | AlertPay
    "Disclaimer: I am writer and I love writing fucked up things, I am not responsible if those fucked up things are accurate or get used for illegal purposes. Please, do not bother me."

There you go: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4786947/Tots...amelessone.mp3

http://imgur.com/a/vGvQa/
    To the technically inclined, I read the the damn traffic, all the urls are encoded and IDM wouldn't pick up the audio stream but I did find something funny.
    Last edited by Dfg; 04-28-2012 at 04:34 AM.
    Contact Me: Twitter | E-mail | Blog | Digg | &T IRC | Reddit | Current.tv | Stumbleupon | AlertPay
    "Disclaimer: I am writer and I love writing fucked up things, I am not responsible if those fucked up things are accurate or get used for illegal purposes. Please, do not bother me."

OMG you are awesome Dfg

Thanks!

and LOL on charlie sheen's tiger blood

PS, Did you use SoundTap or something else? I haven't had a chance to download SoundTap since my computer is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by (nameless one) View Post
    OMG you are awesome Dfg

Thanks!

and LOL on charlie sheen's tiger blood

PS, Did you use SoundTap or something else? I haven't had a chance to download SoundTap since my computer is shit.
    Adobe Audition + Stereo Mix

Cheers for that Dfg. Even I learnt something new <3

Quote Originally Posted by RemadE View Post
    Cheers for that Dfg. Even I learnt something new <3

Well, I always enjoy teaching new things.

Facebook Comments