What is happening?

JestAJestA Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What is going on with us? Me and all of my fam and friends have been experiencing alot of death of late. and not just in my state or family either. its all over the world. i just want to know what your guys opinion is and if you have been expiriencing this of late (past 6 months or so). im a very spiritual person. no im not Christian or anything, i believe in a different aspect of life and death. the Holy vortex. So please let me know if this is happening to you as i feel an imbalance in the spiritual aura of the world (more than usual). Thank you, JestA

Comments

• EppillusEppillus Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    im a very naïve and suggestible person. Thank you, JestA

Well this seems to be your problem.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    I would help but i cannot piece together anything OP was trying to say. Explain further por favor.

He thinks that the coincidence of everyone in his family dying is a product of some higher power.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    ITT: Faggotry of the highest order.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    its not just my fam. its my friends and my friend's friends. and The vortex is a belief system of my own creation.
    edited January 2011
    its not just my fam. its my friends and my friend's friends. and The vortex is a belief system of my own creation.

What Vortex?:rolleyes:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    What Vortex?:rolleyes:

Im not going to explain religion to someone who won't listen. Or Comprehend.
    edited January 2011

I'm sure I'll be able to comprehend whatever it is.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011

You mean because it makes no logical sense and has no tangible evidence backing it whatsoever. Gotcha.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just go to Zoklet and look at any JFLC thread and you will know what's going on, lol
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    I dont bother Explaining my religion because i get people who doubt me and just want to make fun of me because of it. BTW most of you who have mocked my religion probly follow blindly a religion called christianity. And thanks for the support assholes.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    I dont bother Explaining my religion because i get people who doubt me and just want to make fun of me because of it. BTW most of you who have mocked my religion probly follow blindly a religion called christianity. And thanks for the support assholes.

I have no problem with religion; in fact I find it interesting to listen to people explain their beliefs and points of view. The problem I have is when they act pompous about it, i.e. "I can't explain you'd never comprehend lol." As long as you express your beliefs in a respectful way and are open to questions, we're cool.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    I have no problem with religion; in fact I find it interesting to listen to people explain their beliefs and points of view. The problem I have is when they act pompous about it, i.e. "I can't explain you'd never comprehend lol." As long as you express your beliefs in a respectful way and are open to questions, we're cool.

you see that message was meant towards dirty sanchez and no 1 else. as ds likes to doubt everything i say and is a fucking asshole. if you want to learn my religion PM me, from your reaction i will decide whether or not to make a thread about it. Thank you.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Total economic collapse.
    edited February 2011
    you see that message was meant towards dirty sanchez and no 1 else. as ds likes to doubt everything i say and is a fucking asshole. if you want to learn my religion PM me, from your reaction i will decide whether or not to make a thread about it. Thank you.

So basically I have caused such a level of butthurt in you that now you can't even discuss your "religion" outside of PM's?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    If you aren't ready to defend your faith against those who mock it, you are not a true believer of your faith.