Yo Mayberry

JestAJestA Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Yo Mayberry, i know you have access to canadian candy.
I demand you send me some coffee crunch and some Aero Bars. As both are delicious and i crave them something fierce. Especially The mint Aero bars they are the best.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Wow, if these are not available stateside you are truly deprived, especially the mint Aero bars, those are damn tasty. Perhaps a trade arrangement can be reached, watcha' got? Cheap cheese? Good smoked sausages? MD 20/20? Lets talk.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow, if these are not available stateside you are truly deprived, especially the mint Aero bars, those are damn tasty. Perhaps a trade arrangement can be reached, watcha' got? Cheap cheese? Good smoked sausages? MD 20/20? Lets talk.

Them Aero's are great stoner munchie candy and ya they aren't available in this shit hole of a state called new mexico. when i was in ny i could get them all day . and i was thinking $ but if you want and anything just let me know and we could make a trade that would be BOMB!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

Im wierd i dont trust any web site that tries to sell me stuff.
    edited January 2011
    It's amazon.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Im wierd i dont trust any web site that tries to sell me stuff.

It's amazon. Their legit:facepalm:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's amazon. Their legit:facepalm:

ok i dont care about your opinion on the ssite's. i just want my munchies.
    edited January 2011
    It's amazon. They're legit:facepalm:
    :facepalm::thumbsdown::facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

True, but wheres' the fun?

I will trade for hot sauce! Local stuff, anything that says "made in new mexico" on the label. A 4 pack will run me about $3.50 and I figure thats about the price of a small bottle of hot sauce. So 1 4 bar pack each of Aero reg, Aero mint, and Coffee Crisp, for 3 bottles hot sauce, hopefully 1 is Valentina sauce. Pm me and we will make further arrangemants.

C/O
    "I was going to ask for peyote!, but shipping through the mail...."
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    True, but wheres' the fun?

I will trade for hot sauce! Local stuff, anything that says "made in new mexico" on the label. A 4 pack will run me about $3.50 and I figure thats about the price of a small bottle of hot sauce. So 1 4 bar pack of Aero reg, Aero mint, and Coffee Crisp, for 3 bottles hot sauce, hopefully 1 is Valentina sauce. Pm me and we will make further arrangemants.

C/O
    "I was going to ask for peyote!, but shipping through the mail...."

I would get you some pey but the fucking indians have it on their land and have the rights to it. and you run the risk of getting caught by them if you tresspass on their land. They will shoot you or you will just simply Dissapeer. and i will see what i can fiind in terms of newmexican hot sauce.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Mint Aero? Oh man, I can get some in the vending machine down the path from me! Mmm, mmm! OHH U JELLY?

Fuck that. Order some online. I have to with some sweets. Old school ones ftw.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    hersheyscc_wr4.jpg

Try this instead.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    hersheyscc_wr4.jpg

Try this instead.

Not the same.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Canada has the 1up on the US when it comes to mainstream chocolates. We have Aero, Coffee Crisp, Smarties, Crispy Crunch, Glosette, Eat-More, etc. My favourite from this list is Coffee Crisp, especially their special Maple Coffee Crisp that gets released once in awhile :hai:

I love chocolate, and I'm glad our impulse buys are such great products :hai::hai::hai:
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread delivers teh winz.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Canada has the 1up on the US when it comes to mainstream chocolates. We have Aero, Coffee Crisp, Smarties, Crispy Crunch, Glosette, Eat-More, etc. My favourite from this list is Coffee Crisp, especially their special Maple Coffee Crisp that gets released once in awhile :hai:

I love chocolate, and I'm glad our impulse buys are such great products :hai::hai::hai:

:eek: i forgot about the maple coffee crisps damn! i now desire a few of those to.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fuck Canada:thumbsdown:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fuck Canada:thumbsdown:

They has Good Candies Though :hai:
  • edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Mint Aero? Oh man, I can get some in the vending machine down the path from me! Mmm, mmm! OHH U JELLY?

Fuck that. Order some online. I have to with some sweets. Old school ones ftw.

Me too :D In fact, I might go and buy one in a little while if I can find enough change in my pockets. Mint aero is awesome.
  • timtim Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    The only reason Canada has better chocolate than the US is because there are so many god damn pot heads. Not saying it isn't a good thing... fuck I would like to get stoned, walk into Bi-Lo and buy half of what has been discussed here. Sounds delicious :(
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    We don't have Taco Bell. Well, there's one or two, but almost none.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    That's alright, Taco Bell is disgusting anyway. :thumbsup:
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited February 2011
    grade D meat. One level above dogfood.